PDA

View Full Version : I can't watch another game until a change is made.

HHURRICANE
10-11-2009, 07:27 PM
I made the mistake of wasting yet another 3 hours on these losers. Truthfully had this been a 4PM game I wouldn't have bothered but none-the-less I watched.

There is no reason to watch unless a substantive change is made and I don't mean replacing Jauron with a loser coordinator.

It's time for Ralph to hire a real coach/GM now!!!!!!!! This is not going to get better and those who think Fitzpatrick or Hamden is the answer need to put down the crack pipe.

This team is in total chaos.

Forward_Lateral
10-11-2009, 07:30 PM
Good, do you promise to stop posting too?

HHURRICANE
10-11-2009, 07:31 PM
Good, do you promise to stop posting too?

Maybe you should leave. I think you are the reason we are losing.

trapezeus
10-11-2009, 07:32 PM
i'll be watching....but like i said, i've made peace with it and no longer get angry at dbell jumping offsides at a home game coming out of a timeout. i just dick jauron clap at it...it actually is a little theureputic i see why he does it.

i've also gotten so accustomed to seeing this bad team, that i am somewhat afraid of seeinga successful bills team.

corry20
10-11-2009, 07:32 PM
Thank god I will be in Michigan next week to watch Michigan vs Delaware state.Delaware State may be able to beat Buffalo.Trent Edwards said he Dick has them going in the right direction what is he smoking.I will not watch this team until a change is made and made now.

Oaf
10-11-2009, 07:36 PM
Thank god I will be in Michigan next week to watch Michigan vs Delaware state.Delaware State may be able to beat Buffalo.Trent Edwards said he Dick has them going in the right direction what is he smoking.I will not watch this team until a change is made and made now.
Hey you're a big Mich fan? You go to U of M? Go BLUE!

I'm one of the team manager's so I'll be down on the sidelines.
Enjoy Ann Arbor!

PECKERWOOD
10-11-2009, 07:37 PM
When in doubt, go wack off.

justasportsfan
10-11-2009, 07:42 PM
HH is full of ***t. He said he'd quit being a fan unless drastic changes were made. He's still spewing his dumb posts here. How bout' we make sure he leaves for sure. Mods? Help HH out and make him happy.