PDA

View Full Version : Lecter, the injuries are just bad luck.

HHURRICANE
10-11-2009, 07:28 PM
The conditioning is fine.

Forward_Lateral
10-11-2009, 07:29 PM
For the 800th time. Conditioning has NOTHING to do with getting your leg rolled up on, or planting it into the turf and twisting it.

Can we make the same ****ing thread every week?

HHURRICANE
10-11-2009, 07:30 PM
When we run out of players I'll stop making the thread.

Dr. Lecter
10-11-2009, 07:31 PM
Bite me, you egomanical jackass. You want more attention than a ****ing 2-year old with a ****ty diaper.

You want to point to something that shows it is conditioning? Anything with actual evidence?

Did you know the Patriots have had more injuries that last three years than the Bills have had?

Until you come up with someway that torn up knees is due to conditioning, take this argument and shove it up your ass.

Joe Fo Sho
10-11-2009, 07:32 PM
How does conditioning help you from breaking a leg/arm/ankle, HH? Seriously, I'm curious.

Dr. Lecter
10-11-2009, 07:33 PM
Q: Does the way Dick Jauron runs his training camp lead to more injuries, which we seem to have seen during his tenure in Buffalo? - Bill Austin, Buffalo
A: I don't know enough about medicine to give an answer, and I don't know if it's possible to draw a direct connection between a lack of intense hitting in August and injuries in September. I can tell you the track record.
In 2008, the Bills tied for the 12th most games by starters lost to injury, according to the Dallas Morning News. In 2007 they were No. 1 in the league in games lost by starters. They had 19 players on the injured reserve list that year. In 2006, they ranked 18th. In 2005, Mike Mularkey's last year, they were 17th.
Here's where New England has ranked in terms of most injuries, starting with last season: fourth, 24th, tied for 11th, third. So the Bills have not had more injuries, overall, than the Patriots the previous four years.
Here are my conclusions. No. 1: Every team has injuries, and to a large degree, they are hard to control. The fact Paul Posluszny broke his arm two out of three seasons is simply bad luck, in my opinion.
No. 2 (and most important): A team can control the quality of its depth. Having undrafted, undersized Marcus Buggs as the backup middle linebacker is an example of poor roster management by the Bills' front office and coaching staff.

http://www.buffalonews.com/452/story/822188.html

HHURRICANE
10-11-2009, 07:33 PM
Bite me, you egomanical jackass.

You want to point to something that shows it is conditioning? Anything with actual evidence?

Did you know the Patriots have had more injuries that last three years than the Bills have had?

Until you come up with someway that torn up knees is due to conditioning, take this argument and shove it up your ass.

We lose a great trainer and our camps have been void of any kind of ramp up for regular season contact. It's coincidence.

PECKERWOOD
10-11-2009, 07:35 PM
Man, I'm ****ing bummed out.

This sucks.

Season is over.

Oh, back on topic... Drafting players with extensive injury histories doesn't help much either, yeah?

MikeInRoch
10-11-2009, 07:37 PM
We lose a great trainer and our camps have been void of any kind of ramp up for regular season contact. It's coincidence.

Yes, in fact, it is.

LtFinFan66
10-11-2009, 07:37 PM
Tennessee just had 2 guys hurt on the opening kick-off

Dr. Pepper
10-11-2009, 07:42 PM
Tennessee just had 2 guys hurt on the opening kick-off

they must have a horrible conditioning coach too!

BidsJr
10-11-2009, 07:44 PM
Bite me, you egomanical jackass. You want more attention than a ****ing 2-year old with a ****ty diaper.

Admin Brawling.

Love it

I also agree, he is consistently the most ******ed poster here. At least Mitchell55 has age as an excuse.

BoyILuvLoznStupidly
10-11-2009, 07:44 PM
They are playing too hard for Jauron and that is what is causing these injuries. They are just trying too hard

DraftBoy
10-11-2009, 07:45 PM

You have one of the dumbest posts Ive ever seen...

So let me get this straight, you don't believe in science clearly, and instead you're just going to make your own **** up?

Forward_Lateral
10-11-2009, 07:50 PM
The guy is a ****ing moron. Period. I hope a comet hits his house tonight.

Nighthawk
10-11-2009, 07:57 PM
Like I've said before, I think it is related to the time the defense has to be on the field. Most of our injuries are on the defensive side of the ball and they are on the field more because of the offense. The more time a player is on the field, the more time he has to potentially get injured. If there is a connection, I think that might explain it.

justasportsfan
10-11-2009, 07:59 PM
our d is overworked

DraftBoy
10-11-2009, 07:59 PM
Like I've said before, I think it is related to the time the defense has to be on the field. Most of our injuries are on the defensive side of the ball and they are on the field more because of the offense. The more time a player is on the field, the more time he has to potentially get injured. If there is a connection, I think that might explain it.

The connection is that more time out there means there is more opportunity to get injured but conditioning has absolutely dick to do with the injuries.

mercyrule
10-11-2009, 08:00 PM

I love a good tizzy

Nighthawk
10-11-2009, 08:01 PM
The connection is that more time out there means there is more opportunity to get injured but conditioning has absolutely dick to do with the injuries.

That was my point...

Dr. Lecter
10-11-2009, 08:01 PM

That could very well be it.

Although today, the Bills actually won that battle.

But your theory at least has some meat to it especially with them losing it by 5-10 minutes.

Novacane
10-11-2009, 08:02 PM
The guy is a ****ing moron. Period. I hope a comet hits his house tonight.

:lmao: Thanks. I needed a good laugh.

SABURZFAN
10-11-2009, 08:34 PM

:rofl:

HHURRICANE
10-11-2009, 08:41 PM
Our injuries have been a problem for 3 years straight now. At some point you have to start looking at things other than just bad luck.

Alot of the same posters are the ones that trashed me for ripping the front office for getting rid of Peters and dismantling the line. The same ones that posted Peter's sucks. Dockery is a waste. Walker is fat and lazy, blah, blah, blah, blah.

That o-line today couldn't handle a college pass rush today. Keep making excuses for the FO.

DraftBoy
10-11-2009, 09:10 PM
Our injuries have been a problem for 3 years straight now. At some point you have to start looking at things other than just bad luck.

Alot of the same posters are the ones that trashed me for ripping the front office for getting rid of Peters and dismantling the line. The same ones that posted Peter's sucks. Dockery is a waste. Walker is fat and lazy, blah, blah, blah, blah.

That o-line today couldn't handle a college pass rush today. Keep making excuses for the FO.

You're an idiot. Who amongst those posting in this thread has excused the FO? Doc, Nighthawk, Hydro, FL, or myself?

malo
10-11-2009, 09:11 PM
For the 800th time. Conditioning has NOTHING to do with getting your leg rolled up on, or planting it into the turf and twisting it.

Can we make the same ****ing thread every week?

What he said.

HHURRICANE
10-11-2009, 09:11 PM
You're an idiot. Who amongst those posting in this thread has excused the FO? Doc, Nighthawk, Hydro, FL, or myself?

You weren't on the Peter's is a cancer bandwagon??

DraftBoy
10-11-2009, 09:12 PM

Why dont you use your handy search feature and do some research before you start making baseless accusations.

PECKERWOOD
10-11-2009, 09:13 PM

I wasn't on that bandwagon, but I was hoping I'd be wrong, clearly.

TacklingDummy
10-11-2009, 09:13 PM
The conditioning is fine.
I don't think it's conditioning. Some people are just pussies and get injured easy.

HHURRICANE
10-11-2009, 09:14 PM
Why dont you use your handy search feature and do some research before you start making baseless accusations.

Answer the question.

DraftBoy
10-11-2009, 09:15 PM
Answer the question.

No I defended Peters even last season genius. I said he deserved to get paid, and I didnt think he was a cancer. Again making up things, like that lack of conditioning leads to broken bones and torn ligaments.

Dr. Lecter
10-11-2009, 09:22 PM
I was on the keep Peters bandwagon until he did not want to even talk with the Bills. I have always said it was not ENTIRELY the FOs fault and that Peters played it poorly as well. And I maintain that. I do understand why they traded him if he did in fact turn down a huge deal and did not want to negotiate. The fact that his agent was Eugene Parker, who ****ed up the Crabtree scenario is revealing.

And Dockery sucked last year.

Point is, conditioning and having a ****ty FO are two separate issues that you are tying to make one because your conidtioning issue got blown out of the water.

HHURRICANE
10-11-2009, 09:28 PM
I was on the keep Peters bandwagon until he did not want to even talk with the Bills. I have always said it was not ENTIRELY the FOs fault and that Peters played it poorly as well. And I maintain that. I do understand why they traded him if he did in fact turn down a huge deal and did not want to negotiate. The fact that his agent was Eugene Parker, who ****ed up the Crabtree scenario is revealing.

And Dockery sucked last year.

Point is, conditioning and having a ****ty FO are two separate issues that you are tying to make one because your conidtioning issue got blown out of the water.

I believe this team is not conditioned or preped to play a 16 game season and that is why we seem to keep being injury prone.

I stand behind that statement.

As far as Peters, Dockery, Walker all I saw was you and a bunch of of others defending the FO for getting rid of our fat, lazy selfish, players. So we now have a bunch of young sucky players instead.

I'll be looking up Drafboys posts tomorrow when I have more time because I know he's full of it.

DraftBoy
10-11-2009, 09:30 PM
I believe this team is not conditioned or preped to play a 16 game season and that is why we seem to keep being injury prone.

As far as Peters, Dockery, Walker all I saw was you and a bunch of of others defending the FO for getting rid of our fat, lazy selfish, players. So we now have a bunch of young sucky players instead.

I'll be looking up Drafboys posts tomorrow when I have more time because I know he's full of it.

Have fun, when you don't find anything Ill be happy to see you not post about it.

justasportsfan
10-11-2009, 09:34 PM
how bout HH pumps his arm for 6 months and have Lecter roll on it.

Dr. Lecter
10-11-2009, 09:42 PM

And I had no problem getting rid of Dockery and still don't.

If the guards on this team are going to suck, I would rather have young guys sucking instead of old ones.

It is funny how you keep bringing this **** up while you defend Edwards like he is your son.

And I stated my position on Peters quite clearly and defended him for quite a long time.

Sadly you are not interested in the truth and only interested in your version. And that version is about as accurate a Fox News.

You also seem to forget that I have been predicting a 3 or 4 win season since the end of last year.

You can look that up.

BTW, I thought you were done with this team during the offseason? And again after last week? And now you say you are again?

Am I allowed to look those posts up?

Grow up. You, out of all the posters on this board, seem to want to piss off fellow Bills fans more than anybody. You are acting less mature than Mitchell or any of the other "kids" that are active in this forum.

Get back to discussing this team like an adult, which I have seen you do in the past.

BillsWin
10-11-2009, 09:50 PM
This argument is giving me a headache. I would agree with HH if the injuries being suffered were cramps and slight strains. But these players are breaking bones and rolling ankles and tearing ligaments.

Conditioning is not the issue here. At least, not this season.

topher180
10-11-2009, 10:29 PM
Somehow, this thread cheered me up.

Billz_fan
10-11-2009, 10:35 PM
Rowdy crowd, It's what happens when you Friggin lose and look like **** doing it.

trapezeus
10-11-2009, 10:43 PM
i'm giving my standard answer here.

when you have a players with pulls and groin issues, that could very well be conditioning related

the broken bones and landed on injuries are freak injuries.

but the bills simply don't have depth to keep up with the injuries....injuries happen....we have backups as starters and it gets worse when they get sent out.

again, look at the fact only 1 player from 2008 draft class contributes to our team right now. that's pathetic.

look at the colts tonight. they already drafted 1st round rb for addai because he gets injured. They took reggie wayne when harrison was in his prime. they just have so much depth. Sanders isn't even playing and their secondary is the exact same.

That's how you deal with injuries. you get great players and better backups.

Philagape
10-11-2009, 11:46 PM
AIt is funny how you keep bringing this **** up while you defend Edwards like he is your son.

Get back to discussing this team like an adult, which I have seen you do in the past.

Regression runs in the family.