PDA

View Full Version : You know you’re at a bad football game when...

zoneras
10-11-2009, 07:50 PM
You know you’re at a bad football game when while walking out to your car the Cleveland fans tell you we will take it but it does not feel like a win. They were as dispirited as we were!
This is how I felt in the stands when it was 3-3. Even if the Bills had somehow managed to score and win it would hardly feel like a victory. It was the dullest 3 hours of football I have ever seen. Roscoe is actually my hero because he saved the game from going into overtime and a likely 3-3 tie.
In All honestly we should have lost 10-3 if on 4th down the Browns had taken advantage of the 11 on one they had before we had to waste a time out.

Billz_fan
10-11-2009, 08:00 PM
The Bills should refund your money. That was some of the worst football ever played.

Season ticket holders should send back tickets and demand refunds. Ugly ugly stuff.

yordad
10-11-2009, 08:02 PM
The defense played ok. :idunno:

Beastie Bills
10-11-2009, 08:03 PM
Roscoe is actually my hero because he saved the game from going into overtime and a likely 3-3 tie.

Haha, those were my thoughts exactly. I don't think I could have sat there through overtime.

Michael82
10-11-2009, 08:04 PM
I kept telling everyone next to me that we were going to see our first ever TIE game. It really didn't seem like either of our teams wanted it....

zoneras
10-11-2009, 08:14 PM
The Bills should refund your money. That was some of the worst football ever played.

Season ticket holders should send back tickets and demand refunds. Ugly ugly stuff.

Ralph's box is at the top of my section next game I will be sure to ask for my refund! :err:

zoneras
10-11-2009, 08:20 PM
The defense played ok. :idunno:

I thought the Defense played ok too. At the same time though i was glad we were playing the Browns because i think they helped the Defense look good. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>
Actually I have to say that I think the Defense has generally played well all year. I think the no huddle/no production offense leaves them on the field way too long and they eventually breakdown as in the Saints game… I can’t believe it was that close for that long… and Miami. Every time they come up with a big play and don’t score it has to be discouraging to know you are going right back out there in three quick downs. <o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>
What was it Levy used to say... it is not getting the Big play like the turnover but what you do after that counts. The offense has not shown up since week two and I think the defense is getting frustrated.<o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>

Novacane
10-11-2009, 08:32 PM
I'm glad they lost. A 6-3 win would have changed nothing but our record. Our team still is a disaster. Now we have the tiebreaker on Cleveland for a better draft spot.

SABURZFAN
10-11-2009, 08:48 PM
Our team still is a disaster. Now we have the tiebreaker on Cleveland for a better draft spot.

i can't even get pissed off at this comment. i just can't believe it's this bad. some of us said it was going to be bad, this past Summer, but i seriously didn't think it would be like this. :shakeno:

Typ0
10-12-2009, 06:01 AM
2-14

mybills
10-12-2009, 07:04 AM
1-15

ELAYAS
10-12-2009, 08:36 AM
12-4

ELAYAS
10-12-2009, 08:37 AM
laughter is the best medicine... until we cut some people on this team

zoneras
10-12-2009, 08:41 AM
laughter is the best medicine... until we cut some people on this team

Believe me I got a lot of good laughs in the stands yesterday. The biggest one came when the browns lined up to run a play on 4<SUP>th</SUP> down deep in their own endzone because all but one Bill decided it would be a good idea not to be out on the field at the end of the 3<SUP>rd</SUP> quarter.
Once you hit your 5<SUP>th</SUP> false start at home it is hard to get angry anymore when more and all you can do is laugh. I seriously thought this game would be a Browns victory on a safety!

Bulldog
10-12-2009, 08:44 AM
Haha, those were my thoughts exactly. I don't think I could have sat there through overtime.

It was so bad we left with about 5 minuets left in the 4th quarter. Nobody in our crew cared to see how the game ended. I'd like to see a class action law suit filed by the fans against the Bills for that performance yesterday.

ELAYAS
10-12-2009, 08:44 AM
Believe me I got a lot of good laughs in the stands yesterday. The biggest one came when the browns lined up to run a play on 4<sup>th</sup> down deep in their own endzone because all but one Bill decided it would be a good idea not to be out on the field at the end of the 3<sup>rd</sup> quarter.
Once you hit your 5<sup>th</sup> false start at home it is hard to get angry anymore when more and all you can do is laugh. I seriously thought this game would be a Browns victory on a safety!

anybody watching was laughing...

I watched online, and everybody was laughing (it was either laugh or cry, so we went with laughter)

it really seemed surreal at times...

Cntrygal
10-12-2009, 10:48 AM
2-14

I like your official prediction better (11-5)... even though I don't believe it will happen. :sigh: