You know you’re at a bad football game when...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zoneras
    • Sep 2009

You know you’re at a bad football game when...

You know you’re at a bad football game when while walking out to your car the Cleveland fans tell you we will take it but it does not feel like a win. They were as dispirited as we were!
    This is how I felt in the stands when it was 3-3. Even if the Bills had somehow managed to score and win it would hardly feel like a victory. It was the dullest 3 hours of football I have ever seen. Roscoe is actually my hero because he saved the game from going into overtime and a likely 3-3 tie.
    In All honestly we should have lost 10-3 if on 4th down the Browns had taken advantage of the 11 on one they had before we had to waste a time out.
  • Billz_fan
    • Jan 2003

Re: You know you’re at a bad football game when...

The Bills should refund your money. That was some of the worst football ever played.

Season ticket holders should send back tickets and demand refunds. Ugly ugly stuff.
    The Polian Curse

"They're a very special group of men. Cherish them, you will not see their like again."

February 4, 1993 Bill Polian at his closing press conferance after being dismissed as GM of the Buffalo Bills by Ralph Wilson.

Comment

• yordad
      • Dec 2007

The defense played ok.
      "Heck, now I am glad his overrated arce made the pro bowl, else we would have only got a 3rd." ~ yordad

"I've just been hit with a piece of sky. " ~ yordad

"Forgive my opinion, but...." ~ yordad

"Warning: I might be hammered." ~ yordad

"I don't care if the word is "your" or "you're", so buzz off. Its (it's) a frickin(') message board." ~ yordad

Comment

• Beastie Bills
        Senior Zoner
        • Mar 2009

Originally posted by zoneras
        Roscoe is actually my hero because he saved the game from going into overtime and a likely 3-3 tie.
        Haha, those were my thoughts exactly. I don't think I could have sat there through overtime.

Comment

• Michael82
          • Jul 2002

I kept telling everyone next to me that we were going to see our first ever TIE game. It really didn't seem like either of our teams wanted it....

Comment

• zoneras
            • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Billz_fan
            The Bills should refund your money. That was some of the worst football ever played.

Season ticket holders should send back tickets and demand refunds. Ugly ugly stuff.
            Ralph's box is at the top of my section next game I will be sure to ask for my refund!

Comment

• zoneras
              • Sep 2009

Originally posted by yordad
              The defense played ok.
              I thought the Defense played ok too. At the same time though i was glad we were playing the Browns because i think they helped the Defense look good.

Actually I have to say that I think the Defense has generally played well all year. I think the no huddle/no production offense leaves them on the field way too long and they eventually breakdown as in the Saints game… I can’t believe it was that close for that long… and Miami. Every time they come up with a big play and don’t score it has to be discouraging to know you are going right back out there in three quick downs.

What was it Levy used to say... it is not getting the Big play like the turnover but what you do after that counts. The offense has not shown up since week two and I think the defense is getting frustrated.

Comment

• Novacane
                • Jul 2002

I'm glad they lost. A 6-3 win would have changed nothing but our record. Our team still is a disaster. Now we have the tiebreaker on Cleveland for a better draft spot.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                  short bus extraordinaire
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Novacane
                  Our team still is a disaster. Now we have the tiebreaker on Cleveland for a better draft spot.

i can't even get pissed off at this comment. i just can't believe it's this bad. some of us said it was going to be bad, this past Summer, but i seriously didn't think it would be like this.
                  Originally posted by yordad
                  Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Typ0
                    honey pie
                    • Jul 2002

2-14

Comment

• mybills
                      81 st zoner
                      • Jul 2002

1-15
                      I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• ELAYAS
                        • Sep 2008

12-4

Comment

• ELAYAS
                          • Sep 2008

laughter is the best medicine... until we cut some people on this team

Comment

• zoneras
                            • Sep 2009

Originally posted by ELAYAS
                            laughter is the best medicine... until we cut some people on this team
                            Believe me I got a lot of good laughs in the stands yesterday. The biggest one came when the browns lined up to run a play on 4th down deep in their own endzone because all but one Bill decided it would be a good idea not to be out on the field at the end of the 3rd quarter.
                            Once you hit your 5th false start at home it is hard to get angry anymore when more and all you can do is laugh. I seriously thought this game would be a Browns victory on a safety!

Comment

• Bulldog
                              Top Dog
                              • Jan 2003

Originally posted by Beastie Bills
                              Haha, those were my thoughts exactly. I don't think I could have sat there through overtime.
                              It was so bad we left with about 5 minuets left in the 4th quarter. Nobody in our crew cared to see how the game ended. I'd like to see a class action law suit filed by the fans against the Bills for that performance yesterday.
                              I only drink when I'm alone or with others.

Comment

Working...
                              X