PDA

View Full Version : I was actually hoping for an Owens blowup

BillsWin
10-11-2009, 10:06 PM
There was a time when the camera showed Owens yell at Trent for a second and Trent just shake his head and walk away.

Well Trent, maybe you should be listening because you're playing like ****.

Maybe this Bills team needs someone to blow up, because right now they are lying down like a dog in heat and letting teams do with them what they will.

Pretty pathetic if you ask me. This whole team is playing pathetic.

An Owens blowup would be welcomed in my opinion.

DraftBoy
10-11-2009, 10:09 PM
Owens blowup would only make the fans happy, not sure it would do anything for the team. That being said it sure as hell can't hurt anything.

Syderick
10-11-2009, 10:10 PM
Mcnabb always tried to ignore T.O, when T.O was yelling at him.

SeatownBillsFan21
10-11-2009, 10:15 PM
Well this team has already blown up so what would it matter???

Stewie
10-11-2009, 10:49 PM
i agree, but not blowing up at a time like this should get him a contract offer next year

Thurmal
10-11-2009, 11:10 PM
Pretty ironic, huh?

Everyone didn't want TO because of him potentially blowing up. He WILL NOT do it, just b/c he doesn't want to submarine the rest of his career.

But, for once in his life, he actually has a reason to light up some coaches/players.

Joe Fo Sho
10-11-2009, 11:10 PM
i've been hoping for it since he first signed.

C'MON T.O.!! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!!!!

unpaid_bills
10-12-2009, 12:09 AM
There was a time when the camera showed Owens yell at Trent for a second and Trent just shake his head and walk away.

Well Trent, maybe you should be listening because you're playing like ****.

Maybe this Bills team needs someone to blow up, because right now they are lying down like a dog in heat and letting teams do with them what they will.

Pretty pathetic if you ask me. This whole team is playing pathetic.

An Owens blowup would be welcomed in my opinion.

I have a feeling there is some "language" in his contract that if he blows up, says certain things he wont be getting his fat check. TO has not said one thing, you can see hom smiling, just biting his tounge.

Borosai
10-12-2009, 12:27 AM
He's on his best behavior for a reason, and I don't see him risking that.