• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SeatownBillsFan21
    • Mar 2004

Well what do you Know!!

Bills | Not commenting on Jauron’s status as head coach
    Sun, 11 Oct 2009 17:06:46 -0700

CBSSports.com reports Buffalo Bills COO Russ Brandon was asked about head coach Dick Jauron's status as head coach after the team lost 6-3 to the Cleveland Browns Week 5. Brandon said, "I am not commenting on that, guys. Obviously, this is a low point for all of us. I feel for everyone in the organization and more importantly the fans. This is not where we expected to be right now."

Dude Russ if you cared about the fans you would get your hand out of our pockets and step the F*** DOWN.
  • DraftBoy
    Administrator
    • Jul 2002

Re: Well what do you Know!!

Brandon, Guy, Modrak, AVP and Jauron should be at the unemployment office by 10:30am tomorrow morning.
    COMING SOON...
    Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
    We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• SeatownBillsFan21
      • Mar 2004

I wont hold my breath but i can Hope.These guys are robbing us all with the product they have put on the field.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
        Unreachable Douche
        • Jul 2002

They have had their chance. It's time to give some news guys a chance. It's not like they could do any worse.

Comment

• Discotrish
          Raging hypocrite and resident troll
          • Nov 2003

Originally posted by TacklingDummy
          They have had their chance. It's time to give some news guys a chance. It's not like they could do any worse.
          Never, ever say that. There are always ways to see the New Worse.

Patti
          Note: Discotrish information is Conspiralicious and has NO BASIS IN FACT. Considering her opinions may be HAZARDOUS TO YOUR HEALTH. Please do not get your medical advice from a subforum of a subforum of a sports message board.

Comment

• Thurmal
            • Oct 2005

Originally posted by DraftBoy
            Brandon, Guy, Modrak, AVP and Jauron should be at the unemployment office by 10:30am tomorrow morning.
            Agree with all but AVP. He calls a decent game, it's just that our players get penalized every third play and our QB ignores our star WRs to checkdown.
            "Miami played pretty damn good today and still got their ass kicked."

Comment

• Novacane
              • Jul 2002

AVP does not deserve to escape this mess. Clean house right down to the ball boy.

Comment

• Canadian'eh!
                • Mar 2004

Bobby April, Perry Fewell and whoever the hell coaches the OL can all be sent packing along with the rest of them.

Comment

• Typ0
                  honey pie
                  • Jul 2002

too bad you can't fire the owner.

Comment

• DraftBoy
                    Administrator
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Thurmal
                    Agree with all but AVP. He calls a decent game, it's just that our players get penalized every third play and our QB ignores our star WRs to checkdown.
                    AVP calls way too many stupid plays and he finally for the first time used Owens the way he should of been using all season long. Owens on 3rd and 7 (I think) was in the slot and ran a crossing route. He got past the LB (who was zoned up) and Edwards hit him for a nice 15 or so yard game. That route should be Owens go to route. Not run only once in 5 weeks!

Edwards checks down a lot yes, but AVP calls a lot of screens and quick passes that make Edwards look like he's checking down. You can tell this because Edwards tends to zone in on his primary read and quite a bit yesterday that was his RB. That's not defending Edwards because he just plain sucks, but AVP ain't helping him any.
                    COMING SOON...
                    Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                    We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• ddaryl
                      Everything I post is sexual inuendo
                      • Jan 2005

Well the fans have made their statement about firing Jauron

Now its time to up the statement and start calling out the FO in full force... maybe when they start hearing their names associated with mobs of pissed off Bills fans

Comment

• mikemac2001
                        is the creepy cross dresser staring at you in the corner
                        • Mar 2003

AVP calls way too many stupid plays and he finally for the first time used Owens the way he should of been using all season long. Owens on 3rd and 7 (I think) was in the slot and ran a crossing route. He got past the LB (who was zoned up) and Edwards hit him for a nice 15 or so yard game. That route should be Owens go to route. Not run only once in 5 weeks!

Edwards checks down a lot yes, but AVP calls a lot of screens and quick passes that make Edwards look like he's checking down. You can tell this because Edwards tends to zone in on his primary read and quite a bit yesterday that was his RB. That's not defending Edwards because he just plain sucks, but AVP ain't helping him any.

He had time on that play

Its one of the easy routes to run its almost always open man or zone and its an easy pass

the problem it takes time for the WR to cross the whole field. half the time trent is already running for his life or is on the ground.

MUCK
                        FIAMI

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                          • Mar 2005

This is a good post. It's okay to keep hating me even with the compliment.

Comment

Working...
                          X