PDA

View Full Version : if jauron is fired tomorrow

trapezeus
10-11-2009, 10:45 PM
what changed from sunday at 4 and 11:30am for them to make that decision? Did they finally look at the 3 years of work?

i really don't know why they didn't just fire him in the lockerroom... what is it that makes tomorrow a better day to fire him than right after the game.

DraftBoy
10-11-2009, 10:46 PM
Ralphie had to make the early bird special at Denney's, and then he had to be in bed by 7:30...I mean the man has to eat and sleep.

Priorities!

Stewie
10-11-2009, 10:47 PM
what changed from sunday at 4 and 11:30am for them to make that decision? Did they finally look at the 3 years of work?

i really don't know why they didn't just fire him in the lockerroom... what is it that makes tomorrow a better day to fire him than right after the game.

once he makes the decision, he has to find the replacement, before he can actulaly fire jauron.

TacklingDummy
10-11-2009, 10:49 PM
once he makes the decision, he has to find the replacement, before he can actulaly fire jauron.
I nominate HH.

Meathead
10-11-2009, 10:51 PM
hank bullough jr

SABURZFAN
10-11-2009, 10:53 PM
Dick is going nowhere.

Thurmal
10-11-2009, 11:24 PM
Look, Dick can only spend so many hours in the sunlight before his face turns to stone. At least let the man get a good night's rest in his coffin before you strip away his job.

unpaid_bills
10-11-2009, 11:30 PM

How about play a game with no Head Coach. I mean seriously would they be any less prepared, have more penalties? They run the no huddle anyway let AVP/Trent call they plays. Promote April or Fewell for now. They know the system, coaches, etc.