PDA

View Full Version : Sullivan blasts the team.

X-Era
10-12-2009, 06:08 AM
http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/story/825218.html

Typ0
10-12-2009, 06:18 AM
is it supposed to be news that RW is an incompetent boob with no balls?

Night Train
10-12-2009, 06:26 AM
It falls on the deaf ears of Ralph.

Jaurons 3 Year 9 Mil extension = " Everythings Fine " ( I'm not eating that contract )

X-Era
10-12-2009, 06:30 AM
It falls on the deaf ears of Ralph.

Jaurons 3 Year 9 Mil extension = " Everythings Fine " ( I'm not eating that contract )

The only way to penetrate the cobb webs in his ears is through his wallet.

Stop showing up.

Empty stadiums will force him to make changes.

SABURZFAN
10-12-2009, 06:49 AM
just heard Sully on WGR 55. you can tell in his voice that he's irritated. i guess he wrote an article on the ring ceremony. when it didn't happen, it made him look like a fool. can't say i don't blame him.

Typ0
10-12-2009, 06:52 AM
his point was it was insulting to everyone that RW cancelled the ring ceremony because he didn't want to walk onto his own field and get booed. It's sad that he's sucked bills fans dry and they aren't even allowed the right to boo his sorry ass. Somehow RW thinks he's above all of that. He can keep telling himself that his time is coming and either something good for WNY or something bad is going to happen but we will be out from under his pathetic wrath.

yordad
10-12-2009, 07:10 AM
I can only believe his viewing booth is sound proof. This is ridiculous.

baalworship
10-12-2009, 09:17 AM
My favorite part:

Ripping Trent Edwards has become a daily reflex, like ripping up junk mail and tossing it away. The offensive line isn't doing him any favors, but Edwards is lost. His confidence is shot. He probably checks down to a blander cereal the minute he pops up out of bed in the morning.

BidsJr
10-12-2009, 09:37 AM
My favorite part:

Ripping Trent Edwards has become a daily reflex, like ripping up junk mail and tossing it away. The offensive line isn't doing him any favors, but Edwards is lost. His confidence is shot. He probably checks down to a blander cereal the minute he pops up out of bed in the morning.

This makes sense also. He checks down from TO's to store brand O's.