• X-Era
    What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
    • Feb 2005

Sullivan blasts the team.

• Typ0
    honey pie
    • Jul 2002

Re: Sullivan blasts the team.

is it supposed to be news that RW is an incompetent boob with no balls?

Comment

• Night Train
      Retired - On Several Levels
      • Jul 2005

It falls on the deaf ears of Ralph.

Jaurons 3 Year 9 Mil extension = " Everythings Fine " ( I'm not eating that contract )
      Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• X-Era
        What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
        • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Night Train
        It falls on the deaf ears of Ralph.

Jaurons 3 Year 9 Mil extension = " Everythings Fine " ( I'm not eating that contract )
        The only way to penetrate the cobb webs in his ears is through his wallet.

Stop showing up.

Empty stadiums will force him to make changes.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
          short bus extraordinaire
          • Jul 2002

just heard Sully on WGR 55. you can tell in his voice that he's irritated. i guess he wrote an article on the ring ceremony. when it didn't happen, it made him look like a fool. can't say i don't blame him.
          Originally posted by yordad
          Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Typ0
            honey pie
            • Jul 2002

his point was it was insulting to everyone that RW cancelled the ring ceremony because he didn't want to walk onto his own field and get booed. It's sad that he's sucked bills fans dry and they aren't even allowed the right to boo his sorry ass. Somehow RW thinks he's above all of that. He can keep telling himself that his time is coming and either something good for WNY or something bad is going to happen but we will be out from under his pathetic wrath.

Comment

• yordad
              • Dec 2007

I can only believe his viewing booth is sound proof. This is ridiculous.
              "Heck, now I am glad his overrated arce made the pro bowl, else we would have only got a 3rd." ~ yordad

"I've just been hit with a piece of sky. " ~ yordad

"Forgive my opinion, but...." ~ yordad

"Warning: I might be hammered." ~ yordad

"I don't care if the word is "your" or "you're", so buzz off. Its (it's) a frickin(') message board." ~ yordad

Comment

• baalworship
                • May 2003

My favorite part:

Ripping Trent Edwards has become a daily reflex, like ripping up junk mail and tossing it away. The offensive line isn't doing him any favors, but Edwards is lost. His confidence is shot. He probably checks down to a blander cereal the minute he pops up out of bed in the morning.

Comment

• BidsJr
                  • Sep 2002

Originally posted by baalworship
                  My favorite part:

Ripping Trent Edwards has become a daily reflex, like ripping up junk mail and tossing it away. The offensive line isn't doing him any favors, but Edwards is lost. His confidence is shot. He probably checks down to a blander cereal the minute he pops up out of bed in the morning.

This makes sense also. He checks down from TO's to store brand O's.
                  "Well I drink too much and get punched in the head by fighters for fun, so my memory isn't so great." -OpIv37

Comment

Working...
                  X