PDA

View Full Version : The no-huddle HAS to go!

Mad Bomber
10-12-2009, 08:13 AM
The no-huddle experiment is a failure.

One touchdown and two field goals in the last 3 games???? Over that period Brian Moorman has as many TD passes as Trent Edwards.

A no-huddle offense may work with a group of veterans who have been playing together for a while, but the Bills do not fit that description. We have a patchwork o-line of young, inexperienced players with no cohesion as a unit. This offense looks confused out there.

I have never seen as many false starts in one game as I saw yesterday. There was obvious confusion about something as simple as the snap count. It boils down to a lack of communication.

Going back to a huddle would increase communication. AT LEAST EVERYONE COULD AGREE WHAT THE SNAP COUNT IS!

Jan Reimers
10-12-2009, 08:21 AM
I couldn't agree more. About the only thing it does is to give the other side more time on the field.

HHURRICANE
10-12-2009, 08:22 AM
I loved how we were rushing to get three and out. I actually started laughing at one point.

SABURZFAN
10-12-2009, 08:24 AM
are they really huddling when they do huddle? the only thing i see them doing is standing around with thumbs up their asses.

LooneyBin
10-12-2009, 08:25 AM
are they really huddling when they do huddle? the only thing i see them doing is standing around with thumbs up their asses.

Perhaps you're right. At this point, it wouldn't hurt to huddle.