• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mad Bomber
    • Jul 2002

The no-huddle HAS to go!

The no-huddle experiment is a failure.

One touchdown and two field goals in the last 3 games???? Over that period Brian Moorman has as many TD passes as Trent Edwards.

A no-huddle offense may work with a group of veterans who have been playing together for a while, but the Bills do not fit that description. We have a patchwork o-line of young, inexperienced players with no cohesion as a unit. This offense looks confused out there.

I have never seen as many false starts in one game as I saw yesterday. There was obvious confusion about something as simple as the snap count. It boils down to a lack of communication.

Going back to a huddle would increase communication. AT LEAST EVERYONE COULD AGREE WHAT THE SNAP COUNT IS!
  • Jan Reimers
    Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
    • May 2003

Re: The no-huddle HAS to go!

I couldn't agree more. About the only thing it does is to give the other side more time on the field.
    Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• HHURRICANE
      • Mar 2005

I loved how we were rushing to get three and out. I actually started laughing at one point.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
        short bus extraordinaire
        • Jul 2002

are they really huddling when they do huddle? the only thing i see them doing is standing around with thumbs up their asses.
        Last edited by SABURZFAN; 10-12-2009, 08:24 AM.
        Originally posted by yordad
        Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• LooneyBin
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by SABURZFAN
          are they really huddling when they do huddle? the only thing i see them doing is standing around with thumbs up their asses.
          Perhaps you're right. At this point, it wouldn't hurt to huddle.

Comment

Working...
          X