PDA

View Full Version : Demetrius Bell

SABURZFAN
10-12-2009, 08:36 AM
i know i've blown up on him in the past but yesterday i just shook my head and felt sorry for him. the kid is really trying. the poor guy has to feel as if he's under the microscope after every blunder. it just goes to show that this organization will go to great lengths to embarrass these kids just to save money. in this case, it took The Old Fart to cut one player (and save $3 million) and trade another. (saving himself from delving out $11-12 million a season for a long term)

the Hall Of Fame Schuyster only cares about lining his pockets and screwing over the fans. it's too bad that it took some fans 50 years to finally figure it out.

HHURRICANE
10-12-2009, 08:44 AM
i know i've blown up on him in the past but yesterday i just shook my head and felt sorry for him. the kid is really trying. the poor guy has to feel as if he's under the microscope after every blunder. it just goes to show that this organization will go to great lengths to embarrass these kids just to save money. in this case, it took The Old Fart to cut one player (and save $3 million) and trade another. (saving himself from delving out $11-12 million a season for a long term)

the Hall Of Fame Schuyster only cares about lining his pockets and screwing over the fans. it's too bad that it took some fans 50 years to finally figure it out.

Well unfortunately this website bought it hook, line, and sinker.

Your a hater when you let people know that it's about the money. by the way Dockery and Peters both played well yesterday. The games were on next to the Bills game.