PDA

View Full Version : Survival Guide: 5 steps to watching the ‘09 Bills

patmoran2006
10-12-2009, 08:52 AM
The Buffalo Bills are 1-4. They’ve lost three consecutive games – two straight against teams that played Buffalo sans previous victory. Nothing – seriously, absolutely nothing – has gone right for this team in the past three weeks. Calls for change – in the front office, in the coaching staff, in player personnel – will almost certainly be rewarded come season’s end, if not sooner.

READ MORE (http://www.buffalosportsdaily.com/2009/10/survival-guide-5-steps-to-watching-the-09-bills/)

McD
10-12-2009, 08:58 AM
The sooner the changes are made, the better.

Jan Reimers
10-12-2009, 09:07 AM
Instead of allowing this lame duck coach to finish out a meaningless season, we should turn this season into something of value. Fire at least Jauron right now, and bring in a quality coach (one with NFL experience and a record of success) ASAP.

The new coach could then evaluate every player and every assistant coach, establish a rapport with the front office, establish a "needs" list of players and coaches, and generally come up with a game plan for the future.

trapezeus
10-12-2009, 09:10 AM
Id think the opposite. Fire the front office and let the neW guy look at everything. Then decide what kind of coach is needed and scout for fa and draft

Jan Reimers
10-12-2009, 09:15 AM
Id think the opposite. Fire the front office and let the neW guy look at everything. Then decide what kind of coach is needed and scout for fa and draft
You're right Trap, but I don't think that has a snowball's chance in Hell of ever happening. I was just proposing something halfway possible - but I really don't think we'll bring in a quality coach, either, even if Dick is fired.

patmoran2006
10-12-2009, 09:43 AM
I dont disagree with anything you guys have said at all--just think Brian make some good points.

homeslice5484
10-12-2009, 09:46 AM
How about going to see a movie next Sunday instead of watching?

ParanoidAndroid
10-12-2009, 09:54 AM
My money is on Haslett. Another coach with a record of failure.

yordad
10-12-2009, 10:17 AM
One step guide to being a Bills fan:

Step 1: Assume they will lose, that way if they win you can be pleasantly surprised.