• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bone
    Bone
    • Oct 2006

One good thing if you hate Edwards

He will not be alive after next weeks game against the Jets. We will get blitzed all day and it will probably worse then the Browns game.

Go Bills
    BILLIEVE
  • Philagape
    WIN NOW
    • Jul 2002

Re: One good thing if you hate Edwards

NFL record for sacks. Book it.
    "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
    2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• EDS
      • Jan 2003

My question is how is it possible in a professional sporting environment for a group to be so undisciplined? I don't care if the Bills o-line is young, we are talking about football basics 101 learned in pee wee and junior high football.

They need a veteran on the o-line just to smack everyone else around.

Comment

• Meathead
        Insufferable prick and perpetual crybaby
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by EDS
        My question is how is it possible in a professional sporting environment for a group to be so undisciplined? I don't care if the Bills o-line is young, we are talking about football basics 101 learned in pee wee and junior high football.

They need a veteran on the o-line just to smack everyone else around.
        its because this team is in a death march

they know dick is failing. it all cascades downhill from there

if you work for a company that is producing a bad product and you know that bad product is the result of your poor executive management, then you check out mentally, keep your head low, and pretend everything is ok while you wait for the hammer to fall

the penalty frequency is just so ridiculous that it cant possibly be explained by having injuries and greener players on the field. these guys have been playing football for ten to twenty years, they cant possibly just make that many mistakes out of thin air. their heads are not in the game because they know what is coming
        One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Comment

Working...
        X