PDA

View Full Version : This is my last shot at hope for this team.

HHURRICANE
10-12-2009, 10:00 AM
I can only hope that the Bills are currently looking outside the organization for a replacement and this is why they are not doing anything on Jauron.

I don't believe this but this is all I really have to hang onto at this point.

I will not watch another game, unless it's on network TV here in Atlanta, with Jauron, Fewell, April or any other current coordinator as the coach.

Until this team starts making NFL type decisions there is no reason to hope for anything promising about this team.

Demon
10-12-2009, 11:11 AM
I can only hope that the Bills are currently looking outside the organization for a replacement and this is why they are not doing anything on Jauron.

I don't believe this but this is all I really have to hang onto at this point.

I will not watch another game, unless it's on network TV here in Atlanta, with Jauron, Fewell, April or any other current coordinator as the coach.

Until this team starts making NFL type decisions there is no reason to hope for anything promising about this team.

Who in the world would take over a 1-4 team in mid-season? Obviously Jauron has to go and obviously who ever replaces him has to be on interim basis only, but to expect a real coach now is just dumb. Has that even ever happened before in the NFL where a team fired their coach mid-season and hired a guy from the outside who has had previous success in the league?