X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cocamide
    • Oct 2006

Lynch's personal foul

I missed it, why did Lynch get a personal foul?
  • Yasgur's Farm
    • Feb 2005

Re: Lynch's personal foul

He was a little animated when he was out of bounds in the Browns bench area. Didn't have a clear view of him... But it didn't look like much. Maybe he grabbed his package or waved his crotch in somebodies face.

Comment

• DMBcrew36
      • Feb 2005

I was 13 rows up on the 45 yd line behind the Browns bench. It didn't look like he did anything to me.

Comment

• yordad
        • Dec 2007

A guy tackled him and rode him out of bounds, and when he shook the dude off, he went after him with his knee while the guy was down. It wasn't too hard, but he went out of his way to hit the guy with his knee, and then he stood over him and talked trash.
        "Heck, now I am glad his overrated arce made the pro bowl, else we would have only got a 3rd." ~ yordad

"I've just been hit with a piece of sky. " ~ yordad

"Forgive my opinion, but...." ~ yordad

"Warning: I might be hammered." ~ yordad

"I don't care if the word is "your" or "you're", so buzz off. Its (it's) a frickin(') message board." ~ yordad

Comment

• cocamide
          • Oct 2006

He's always joking around with people, so I was thinking that the refs mistook his joking for taunting. I was a bit too inebriated to tell what was going on though. :)

Comment

• DraftBoy
            Administrator
            • Jul 2002

Looked like taunting and talking trash on the TV. Flag looked justified to me.
            COMING SOON...
            Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
            We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• Demon
              • Mar 2003

I thought it was a pretty weak call from the replays i saw. But, i also thought the Edwards hit in the endzone was very weak too. I think the refs sucked all game, for both teams.

When a QB who goes 2-17 with an INT beats you, the last thing i want to do is blame the refs though.
              Impossible is Nothing.

Comment

Working...
              X