PDA

View Full Version : I'll continue to watch the Bills but..

Mark Miller
10-12-2009, 11:56 AM
I'll be cheering against them. Every year the Bills are an average team and they receive a draft pick around the middle of the pack. I want a top 5 pick. If it means sacrificing the rest of the season for an elite player then I'm all for it. Although I'm sure we'll find a way to botch the pick. I've never felt so frustrated and disappointed about the Bills as I do now. All of these years I've been in denial in regards to how bad the Bills really are. Thanks Ralph and co. for taking away what I wait for every year...a competitive Bills team. I'm so sick of our season being over my mid-season. Sure we have the Sabres to cheer on now but why the hell should I have to rely on the Sabres every year to bail out my feeling of emptiness that the Bills leave me with

Demon
10-12-2009, 12:34 PM
People always say that but you know once you wake up Sunday it's Bills football Sunday and you'll put on your gear and cheer for the Bills. I say it all the time, but i'm there at home games cheering. I do hope we lose because i want a higher pick but i'm still going to cheer when they do nice things on the field.

Get hammered, have a blast at the tailgate, hit on some girls, maybe get a number or two, go inside and enjoy yourself. Just make sure you get a DD unlike that idiot yesterday who ran the curb and nailed few officers and fans.

gil
10-12-2009, 12:39 PM
Yeah, I hope this is finally the year that we don't achieve mediocrity - I think I want a full on collapse.

Sure, the competition is tough, Oakland, STL and Tampa are dreadful, but I don't think we want a number one pick anyway.