X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mark Miller
    • Dec 2008

I'll continue to watch the Bills but..

I'll be cheering against them. Every year the Bills are an average team and they receive a draft pick around the middle of the pack. I want a top 5 pick. If it means sacrificing the rest of the season for an elite player then I'm all for it. Although I'm sure we'll find a way to botch the pick. I've never felt so frustrated and disappointed about the Bills as I do now. All of these years I've been in denial in regards to how bad the Bills really are. Thanks Ralph and co. for taking away what I wait for every year...a competitive Bills team. I'm so sick of our season being over my mid-season. Sure we have the Sabres to cheer on now but why the hell should I have to rely on the Sabres every year to bail out my feeling of emptiness that the Bills leave me with
  • Demon
    • Mar 2003

Re: I'll continue to watch the Bills but..

People always say that but you know once you wake up Sunday it's Bills football Sunday and you'll put on your gear and cheer for the Bills. I say it all the time, but i'm there at home games cheering. I do hope we lose because i want a higher pick but i'm still going to cheer when they do nice things on the field.

Get hammered, have a blast at the tailgate, hit on some girls, maybe get a number or two, go inside and enjoy yourself. Just make sure you get a DD unlike that idiot yesterday who ran the curb and nailed few officers and fans.
    Impossible is Nothing.

Comment

• gil
      • Mar 2005

Re: I'll continue to watch the Bills but..

Yeah, I hope this is finally the year that we don't achieve mediocrity - I think I want a full on collapse.

Sure, the competition is tough, Oakland, STL and Tampa are dreadful, but I don't think we want a number one pick anyway.

Comment

Working...
      X