PDA

View Full Version : Redskins already rumored to be looking for new HC.

HHURRICANE
10-12-2009, 12:15 PM
Can't wait to see what scraps will be left over when we do decide to fire Jauron.

psubills62
10-12-2009, 12:16 PM
Scraps? They can only hire one head coach, just FYI.

I've heard they already contacted Shanahan, who told them that he's waiting until the end of the season so he can see all his options. I'm pretty sure every proven head coach would do the same.

LooneyBin
10-12-2009, 12:16 PM
I heard they want gibbs back.

HHURRICANE
10-12-2009, 12:17 PM
Scraps? They can only hire one head coach, just FYI.

I've heard they already contacted Shanahan, who told them that he's waiting until the end of the season so he can see all his options. I'm pretty sure every proven head coach would do the same.

I meant that other teams are already addressing the issue. It's reasonable that at least 3-4 other teams will be making coaching changes.

Demon
10-12-2009, 12:18 PM
Can't wait to see what scraps will be left over when we do decide to fire Jauron.

Maybe Carolina fired John Fox and hires Bill Cowher as rumored. And waiting will actually pay off for us. I doubt we are getting one of the bigger names. John Fox would be ok for me though.

Michael82
10-12-2009, 01:19 PM
Maybe Carolina fired John Fox and hires Bill Cowher as rumored. And waiting will actually pay off for us. I doubt we are getting one of the bigger names. John Fox would be ok for me though.

I would be really happen with John Fox.

ArcticWildMan
10-12-2009, 01:20 PM
We need a REAL GM. Until then, any coach will have his hands tied.

Oh, and a new owner wouldn't hurt either.....