PDA

View Full Version : Dick Jauron Press Conference Coverage & News

patmoran2006
10-12-2009, 12:18 PM
Most people were hoping for a Monday afternoon Dick Jauron press conference. They got it, but not the type they were anticipating. Jauron is keeping his job, for now at least, and proceeded with his weekly presser.Here’s what came of it.
Injury update:

Kawika Mitchell and Marcus Buggs both suffered knee injuries that will require surgery. Both are done for the season, a huge blow to the defense particularly with Mitchell. The Bills now have two roster spots to fill. LINK (http://www.buffalosportsdaily.com/2009/10/dick-jauron-presser-coverage-news/)

LooneyBin
10-12-2009, 12:24 PM
Rob Morris come on down.

bigbub2352
10-12-2009, 12:27 PM
I swear to god
DJ is a complete loser and his comments and assesments are a comeplete Joke
ur trying to run the no huddle with a rookie Oline
ur saying they dont false startin practice but there are distractions during a real game? u were at home idiot
**** u dick **** u

Mad Bomber
10-12-2009, 12:28 PM
On the Browns game
“The game (Browns) obviously, it is what it is. It was really a letdown for all of us. Offensively we just didn’t et much done. That means we didn’t score. You got to score in this league. Then we had a big turnover on special teams and clearly that was huge in the football game. So that’s where it is, we got to do a better job. I’ve got to do a better job of giving them a chance, finding different ways and I haven’t found those ways. Certainly in the last three weeks offensively we just haven’t gotten it done.”

Translation: "I am incompetent - I have no idea what I'm doing and don't know how to fix it"

justasportsfan
10-12-2009, 12:29 PM
It's already up guys. Dick is talking.

SABURZFAN
10-12-2009, 12:36 PM
It's already up guys. Dick is talking.

Charlie Brown's teacher might as well be talking. that what he sounds like to me.

homeslice5484
10-12-2009, 12:56 PM
I guess Ralph spoke to Channel 4, were stuck with him for a bit longer at least.

Mudflap1
10-12-2009, 01:02 PM
At least he is accountable.

Don't Panic
10-12-2009, 01:10 PM
Charlie Brown's teacher might as well be talking. that what he sounds like to me.

LOL... nice Sab.

DynaPaul
10-12-2009, 03:41 PM
He says it's not his decision to make whether he deserves to be the coach or not. Well it is the decision of the ticket buying fans and we unequivocally say NO. So why doesn't he step down already?