PDA

View Full Version : What a difference in two player's answers (Trent and TO)

Michael82
10-12-2009, 12:48 PM
Both were asked if they were a fan, would they have booed the team yesterday. Here's the two totally different answers. How could Trent be such a smart guy, but answer that question so stupidly? :ill:

Trent Edwards: "I'm not a Bills fan. I'm a football player here. I'm a Bills player, so I can't really answer that question."

Terrell Owens: "I'm pretty sure, yeah. I'm pretty sure I would. Yeah. You know. They deserve more. I think every week we practice, the guys are practicing hard. We try to put forth a great effort and try to get a win. Obviously, I think, uh, the game was 3-3 all the way thru. Again, you know, we had a big number of penalties and we had a muff on the punt return. Those kind of things right there kind of kills drives and kills momentum."

Syderick
10-12-2009, 12:51 PM
Trent responds like Dick Jauron now

Dr. Pepper
10-12-2009, 12:57 PM
ive gone from being a big trent supporter, to flat out hating him in a little over a month.

Michael82
10-12-2009, 01:02 PM
ive gone from being a big trent supporter, to flat out hating him in a little over a month.

I've never really liked him, but I did get excited with him last season at the start of the year...now I pretty much want him off my team.

Michael82
10-12-2009, 02:03 PM

Any other coach would have benched him by now. That's why Trent is such a fan of Dick. :ill:

yordad
10-12-2009, 02:19 PM
Any other coach would have benched him by now. That's why Trent is such a fan of Dick. :ill:
Trent loves Dick. :ill:

Michael82
10-12-2009, 02:29 PM
Trent loves Dick. :ill:

:rofl:

jamze132
10-12-2009, 02:35 PM
So does Trent suck Dick off?

Borosai
10-12-2009, 02:47 PM
Trent appears to be a "company man," which is a shame because what this team desperately needs is a true leader.

Michael82
10-12-2009, 02:53 PM
Trent appears to be a "company man," which is a shame because what this team desperately needs is a true leader.

Exactly! :hi5:

unpaid_bills
10-12-2009, 03:22 PM

Trent likes Dick

mush69
10-12-2009, 03:26 PM

True Leaders are the ones that run successful companies, We have none of that!

bflojohn
10-12-2009, 04:39 PM
In almost ANY interview where a player is drafted by a team, they ALWAYS invariably say, "Well I was a Maple Leafs fan growing up, but I'm a Sabre now, so I hate the Leafs!" THAT (paraphrased slightly) was the reponse by Zack Kassian after the Sabres drafted him this summer! Trent refuses to "Buy in" to the team and community he was drafted by, so therefore, he simply doesn't "get it" from that perspective!! At the very least J.P. Losman bought a home and participated in the community where he played!
Note: The hockey reference is easier to relate to here as Toronto and Buffalo are close by geographically.

Griff
10-12-2009, 05:08 PM
are you people fans of your companies? or do you just work there?

tampabay25690
10-12-2009, 05:11 PM

I would rather have BYRON LEFTWICH right now at least he gives effort and throws down field....

DraftBoy
10-12-2009, 05:19 PM
So does Trent suck Dick off?

No but he does suck up.

Ground Chuck
10-12-2009, 05:22 PM
I'm more and more impressed with TO every day.

This team has given him every reason to explode, but he's seemed to have finally learned to be professional.

Hope he lands on a good team next year.