Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • THATHURMANATOR
    • Jul 2002

I have no confidence they will hire a top line coach even when Jauron is fired

There are so many top candidates out there yet I can't see them getting anyone worth while....

So depressing.
  • justasportsfan
    • Jul 2002

Re: I have no confidence they will hire a top line coach even when Jauron is fired

Ralph most likely doesn't care anymore. He's already enshrined in Canton. He's probably thinking, "meh, let winning be the problem of the next owner whether it's here or toronto or LA. I've made my legacy. I'm too old. "
    Last edited by justasportsfan; 10-12-2009, 01:01 PM.
    sacrifice1
    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Syderick
      • Apr 2006

Re: I have no confidence they will hire a top line coach even when Jauron is fired

It's doubtful
      3,000,000th post on BZ!

Comment

• hydro
        • Oct 2005

Same here
        BERNIAC!

Comment

• malo
          • Sep 2009

if so, kiss 30+ years of fandome goodbye.

Buddy Nix is a buffoon.

Comment

• Typ0
            honey pie
            • Jul 2002

this is a huge problem isn't it? I held out hopes that DJ was the best choice for this very reason...I just thought we had a better chance at having a better season that getting rid of him and bringing in another loser who would have to change everything around which would take a few years. But I'm sick of DJs pathetic coaching. This team is still short talent wise but it's not nearly as short as they are performing. DJ should be trying to figure out what plane he's going to be flying on while he gets out of town right now.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
              short bus extraordinaire
              • Jul 2002

why would The Old Fart want to reach into his bank account for that? don't you see how empty his "tin cup" is?
              Originally posted by yordad
              Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• MassEffect218435
                • Apr 2009

Why would a real coach want to take over a team run by an owner like Wilson? Be prepared to simply keep Jauron or promote a coach from within.

Comment

• Demon
                  • Mar 2003

Not a top line coach but i think they can get a John Fox if Cowher decides he wants to coach there as rumored. I honestly wouldn't mind Fox.
                  Impossible is Nothing.

Comment

Working...
                  X