PDA

View Full Version : So Nothing Changes...

JediMindPowers
10-12-2009, 01:16 PM
...From what I read this morning, Jauron isn't getting fired and Edwards is still the starter.

I mean, thats pretty unacceptable.

If you're not going to fire your coach, at least bench Edwards.

And if you're not going to bench your QB, at least fire your coach.

What the hell is going on?

ArcticWildMan
10-12-2009, 01:19 PM
What is going on????

Buffalo Bills football.

'nuff said.

Typ0
10-12-2009, 01:19 PM
There is an incompetent boob as the owner.

JediMindPowers
10-12-2009, 01:21 PM
Its so bad though.

How can they not make at least one change?

If your not going to fire your oach, fine.

But c'mon man, at least bench Edwards and give someone else a crack at it.

How can you not change a damn thing?

I just don't understand.

Typ0
10-12-2009, 01:25 PM
It's all about expectations. The head coach and management sat down in the offseason and decided this team wasn't good enough before we even took the field. Their vision is that things are getting better and they are taking the time to build some talent while taking some lumps. And then they went on to work on the same thing they've been working on for years--marketing. They are marketers not football people at OBD. They are good marketers too.

Its so bad though.

How can they not make at least one change?

If your not going to fire your oach, fine.

But c'mon man, at least bench Edwards and give someone lese a crack at it.

How can you not change a damn thing?

I just don't understand.

Typ0
10-12-2009, 01:26 PM
I should also say that I don't think a QB change is appropriate. Let him have a chance to play through this mess. The team is already going no where and will likely have to regroup at the QB position in the offseason. The question likely will be if TE is the back up option to the next loser we try and put in there.

JediMindPowers
10-12-2009, 01:28 PM
I should also say that I don't think a QB change is appropriate.

LOL at appropriate.

So, "deserve" has nothing to do with it?

I should have known.

JediMindPowers
10-12-2009, 01:30 PM
It's all about expectations. The head coach and management sat down in the offseason and decided this team wasn't good enough

Besides the choice to keep Jauron, the decision to trade Peters was the beginning of the end.

Absolutely unexcusable to get rid of our best player.

OBD gambled and gutted the Oline and it completely blew up in their face.

Peters wanted to be here. He was completely disrespected and it made me sick.

Totally reminded me of Pat Williams.

ArcticWildMan
10-12-2009, 01:33 PM
Besides the choice to keep Jauron, the decision to trade Peters was the beginning of the end.

Absolutely unexcusable to get rid of our best player.

OBD gambled and gutted the Oline and it completely blew up in their face.

Totally reminded me of Pat Williams.

The Vikings are probably Ralph's biggest supporters. They have two pro bowlers on their roster (Winfield and Williams) thanks to our cheap ways.

JediMindPowers
10-12-2009, 01:39 PM
The Vikings are probably Ralph's biggest supporters. They have two pro bowlers on their roster (Winfield and Williams) thanks to our cheap ways.
You know what I love too?

How Russ Brandon was going around and LYING about Peters.

Telling everyone who would listen how greedy Peters was, how Peters didn't want to be here, etc.

You know, a lil bit of pre-emptive propaganda to make Peters look like he was the bad guy.

What a crock of shiz.

Of course, Brandon suceeded. So obviously Peters didn't want to be here anymore. Why would anyone??

It's like Russ. I would rather have Peters here than you or Jauron you mofo.

Michael82
10-12-2009, 02:18 PM

:laughing: That's the dumbest thing I have ever heard. Did you read all the comments from Peters after the season? He said that he was thinking about his contract all year and didn't try as hard. He admitted he wasn't in good enough shape. Come on! I do blame them for not extending him...but I think his agent is the main reason why he's not here anymore. THe Bills have proved that they are willing to spend the money to keep the players, but the players have to make the first move. Show the team you want to be here. Peters did not and I still hope he goes to hell. :mad:

Demon
10-12-2009, 02:23 PM
:laughing: That's the dumbest thing I have ever heard. Did you read all the comments from Peters after the season? He said that he was thinking about his contract all year and didn't try as hard. He admitted he wasn't in good enough shape. Come on! I do blame them for not extending him...but I think his agent is the main reason why he's not here anymore. THe Bills have proved that they are willing to spend the money to keep the players, but the players have to make the first move. Show the team you want to be here. Peters did not and I still hope he goes to hell. :mad:

While i don't think Peters wanted to be here, what that dude posted was far from dumb. Brandon lied about the Peters situation and made him look like the bad guy. Brandon is a master marketer. The Bills were cheap with Peters and i'm sure that is one main reason why Peters did act like he did. Peters is at fault too, don't get me wrong, but Brandon wasn't telling the truth. If you believed Brandon about the Peters situation, then you must still be drunk from yesterdays game.

B-DON
10-12-2009, 02:30 PM

Problem is we keep all the wrong players. We dont have one stud on our roster that has been resigned by this team. we only resign mid level talent to 50 million dollar contracts and let the pro bowlers walk or trade them

Michael82
10-12-2009, 02:36 PM
While i don't think Peters wanted to be here, what that dude posted was far from dumb. Brandon lied about the Peters situation and made him look like the bad guy. Brandon is a master marketer. The Bills were cheap with Peters and i'm sure that is one main reason why Peters did act like he did. Peters is at fault too, don't get me wrong, but Brandon wasn't telling the truth. If you believed Brandon about the Peters situation, then you must still be drunk from yesterdays game.

The reason why I'm more likely to blame Peters' side is due to that whole Crabtree nonsense with the same agent. Plus I look at McGee, Evans and many other players that show up to mini-camp and training camp and get their shiny new contracts....

JediMindPowers
10-12-2009, 02:42 PM
THe Bills have proved that they are willing to spend the money to keep the players, but the players have to make the first move. Show the team you want to be here. Peters did not and I still hope he goes to hell. :mad:

I completely disagree with you about Peters wanting to be here.

Either way, the Bills have shown a propensity to spend the money to keep the wrong players, and run out of town the right ones.

Don't blame this on the players.

OBD hasn't been rewarding excellence on the field for sometime now.

FN_IDIOT
10-12-2009, 03:16 PM
The 13 penalties is not just a coaching problem, it's a statement by the team they no longer believe in Jauron.

Jauron has lost the team.

Why all the injuries? The players aren't player hardfenough to avoid them, they have no heart in it.

IMO,

FN