PDA

View Full Version : Browns fan here

d-dawg
10-12-2009, 01:50 PM
I come in peace. I feel your pain this is only our 2nd win in 17 games and both have been against you .
What about a trade of Brady Quinn for Lee Evans ? What do you think , we need a deep threat and you could use a qb .

Demon
10-12-2009, 01:53 PM
I come in peace. I feel your pain this is only our 2nd win in 17 games and both have been against you .
What about a trade of Brady Quinn for Lee Evans ? What do you think , we need a deep threat and you could use a qb .

Not a fan of Quinn. If the new coach decides to go with a young QB, i'd prefer going after one in the draft since there should be 3-4 real solid arms available. But Evans with Derek Anderson's arm would be deadly for you guys. He played in a Cleveland HS so i'm sure he'd be like a god there. But i don't see Bills trading Evans. He's not getting the ball due to our pop warner offense and a terrible QB.

dannyek71
10-12-2009, 02:12 PM
hahaha no way. If that guy who started is better than Brady, no way. I MIGHT give up a 6th for Brady at this time. That is about all.

What has Brady Quinn ever shown after a couple of years in the league? If he cannot even beat out a guy who passed for 22 yards against us, then I'd take JP over that guy.

yordad
10-12-2009, 02:17 PM
Trent for Brady straight up!

Michael82
10-12-2009, 02:21 PM
hahaha no way. If that guy who started is better than Brady, no way. I MIGHT give up a 6th for Brady at this time. That is about all.

What has Brady Quinn ever shown after a couple of years in the league? If he cannot even beat out a guy who passed for 22 yards against us, then I'd take JP over that guy.

Exactly! i feel the same way.

BTW Danny....Roscoe is still here and will most likely still start at PR and KR next week. How do you feel about that? :ill:

SABURZFAN
10-12-2009, 02:22 PM

what about Roscoe Parrish for James Davis?

Demon
10-12-2009, 02:25 PM
I'd just cut Parrish. **** that guy.

dannyek71
10-12-2009, 02:26 PM
Exactly! i feel the same way.

BTW Danny....Roscoe is still here and will most likely still start at PR and KR next week. How do you feel about that? :ill:

Just shows us what a gutless organization this is. He has "potential"

The Jokeman
10-12-2009, 02:27 PM
what about Roscoe Parrish for James Davis?
Davis is out for the year, instead we should trade Parrish for a LB.

SABURZFAN
10-12-2009, 02:30 PM
Davis is out for the year, instead we should trade Parrish for a LB.

i was kind of getting at the save money theory that The Old Fart religiously follows. :peace:

Michael82
10-12-2009, 02:33 PM
Just shows us what a gutless organization this is. He has "potential"

Potential to be a ****ing moron! :mad:

PECKERWOOD
10-12-2009, 02:33 PM

I figured a Browns fan would come in peace, everytime I've met Browns fans at RWS, they've always been extremely cool people, good luck with your franchise.

I thought of a similar trade, but I'd like to see a pick added as well because Lee is more of a proven commodity.

THATHURMANATOR
10-12-2009, 02:54 PM
No thanks. Quinn is garbage.

The Jokeman
10-12-2009, 03:03 PM
i was kind of getting at the save money theory that The Old Fart religiously follows. :peace:
If old man Wilson wants to save money he'll cut Parrish outright and he'll bring in an undrafted rookie to replace him.

DynaPaul
10-12-2009, 03:07 PM
Have any good O Lineman or Linebackers we could trade for?

Mr. Pink
10-12-2009, 03:13 PM
No thanks to Evans in Cleveland.

I don't want him on either of the two teams I root for.

Nor do I want Brady Quinn on either team.

SABURZFAN
10-12-2009, 03:13 PM
If old man Wilson wants to save money he'll cut Parrish outright and he'll bring in an undrafted rookie to replace him.

this year is a total loss so getting somebody like Davis for next year would be ideal. it opens up the discussion to trade a RB to save more money. i could do this. :up:

Canadian'eh!
10-12-2009, 03:17 PM

The CBA states that the all teams have to spend a certain amount of money.

I'm betting the Bills aren't allowed to shed much more salary or they fall below.

Mitchell55
10-12-2009, 03:24 PM
Id say just trade Edwards and Parrish for Quinn

What about Carr for us bills fans? He looked nice in NYG yesturday, 9 for 90.

mush69
10-12-2009, 03:40 PM

I think if you look back at the stats and plays, there was a lot of drops on the Browns side by the receivers. Anderson can chuck the rock, and if a couple of the drops were completions we would have been lit up in the passing game also.

shelby
10-12-2009, 03:42 PM
Thanks for the classy post. But we're keeping Lee Evans!