PDA

View Full Version : Seriously, WTF is wrong with this team?

OpIv37
10-12-2009, 04:17 PM
We have ZERO depth at LB, in part because we keep "linebackers" for their special teams prowess rather than their ability to actually play linebacker.

What do we get in return for the sacrifice? An S/T unit that leads the NFL in penalties and has already cost this team one game- arguably 2 if you throw in Parrish's idiocy against the Browns.

This is simply an absurd level of incompetence. Through all Jauron's failures as a coach, one thing he has consistently done well is minimize penalties. Well, now he doesn't even have that. He has completely lost this team and the lack of discipline on Sunday proved it.

THATHURMANATOR
10-12-2009, 04:18 PM
They Suck Op. You were right... HOPE YOU ARE HAPPY...

OpIv37
10-12-2009, 04:19 PM
They Suck Op. You were right... HOPE YOU ARE HAPPY...

I'm not.... I'm not happy at all. I'd much rather be 4-1 and have all you guys trashing me for everything I said in the off-season.

THATHURMANATOR
10-12-2009, 04:20 PM
Would you?

gil
10-12-2009, 04:28 PM
I am buying into the theory that no one can possibly be this incompetent - they have to be minimizing costs and liabilities preparing for a sale or something.

At least other teams try to spend their way out of their messes - they often fail miserably, but this is epically awful.

X-Era
10-12-2009, 04:28 PM
We have ZERO depth at LB, in part because we keep "linebackers" for their special teams prowess rather than their ability to actually play linebacker.

What do we get in return for the sacrifice? An S/T unit that leads the NFL in penalties and has already cost this team one game- arguably 2 if you throw in Parrish's idiocy against the Browns.

This is simply an absurd level of incompetence. Through all Jauron's failures as a coach, one thing he has consistently done well is minimize penalties. Well, now he doesn't even have that. He has completely lost this team and the lack of discipline on Sunday proved it.

It would be quicker to list what isnt effed up.

Typ0
10-12-2009, 04:29 PM
Ralph Wilson...everything else is just a symptom.

OpIv37
10-12-2009, 04:30 PM

yeah, I think you pretty much nailed it there.

X-Era
10-12-2009, 04:36 PM
yeah, I think you pretty much nailed it there.

Im surprised that so many are surprised.

We signed a career loser HC
We gutted our OL
We canned our OC just before the season
We signed no one besides TO in the offseason
We did nothing as far as our backup depth goes instead relying on UDFA's or other teams cuts
and we put a 3rd year-hasnt-done-much QB behind said green as the hills OL

Well, wouldnt you expect:

A bunch of sacks
A bunch of penalties
A QB who looks horrible
And a defense that plays Pop Warner when starters get injured.

Pretty simple plan to fail. And we did a great job executing it.

Typ0
10-12-2009, 04:47 PM
and now they've turned to "I'm not going to talk to the media because no matter what I say you will twist it around". Any reasonable person can see what they mean by that is "I'm not going to talk to the media because there really aren't any BS excuses left".

X-Era
10-12-2009, 04:52 PM
and now they've turned to "I'm not going to talk to the media because no matter what I say you will twist it around". Any reasonable person can see what they mean by that is "I'm not going to talk to the media because there really aren't any BS excuses left".

I think you are wrong. I dont think the old fool blames himself or is coherent enough to blame anyone that really deserves it.

He makes rash, dumb decisions.

He probably will try to bring in Kelly to be the next GM... hes that dumb.

Typ0
10-12-2009, 05:00 PM
no, he believes his own crap for sure. He thinks he's a savior for WNY not the lame smelly piece of crap he is. I'm just saying his recent media stance is a cop out aimed at deflecting blame onto the media themselves instead of rightfully taking the blame himself.

I think you are wrong. I dont think the old fool blames himself or is coherent enough to blame anyone that really deserves it.

He makes rash, dumb decisions.

He probably will try to bring in Kelly to be the next GM... hes that dumb.

Ebenezer
10-12-2009, 06:00 PM
as it has been for 50 years...HOF builder...suckass owner.

Ebenezer
10-12-2009, 06:01 PM
He makes rash, dumb decisions

Au contraire...he makes business decisions not football decisions.

SABURZFAN
10-13-2009, 10:10 AM

there's the answer right there. :bf1:

Commissioner
10-13-2009, 11:33 AM
Everything is wrong:

Owner: Never invests is proven head coaches
Front Office: Can't evaluate talent and makes knuckleheaded moves. Provides no depth on team besides cornerback. Let go Peters, Cut Chambers, release Walker, then resign Chambers and allow the team to head into season with garbage offensive tackles, then make no effort to bring in vets to help the team NOW.
Coaching: We all know what their problem is... see above 2 points.
QB: Has no balls.
Offenisve Tackles: Must be the dumbest tackles in the world.
WR's are good but we can't get them the ball... see above 2 points.

You can't even call this a football organization... it's a football MESS!

trapezeus
10-13-2009, 12:29 PM
anyone want spikes or fletcher back?