PDA

View Full Version : Wilsons video after the game

X-Era
10-12-2009, 05:46 PM
"if you dont have an offensive line, you dont have anything... and yesterday we didnt have anything"

http://www.wivb.com/dpp/news/local/Wilson_speaks_with_media_after_big_loss_20091012

ddaryl
10-12-2009, 05:51 PM
Ok then why did we not sign Peters and let Walker walk ???

Why has our OL been a mess pretty much since the superbowl years ?????

X-Era
10-12-2009, 05:53 PM
Ok then why did we not sign Peters and let Walker walk ???

Why has our OL been a mess pretty much since the superbowl years ?????

Hes a doddering fool at this point. The only part I even cared about was that he said we played awful several times.

Yasgur's Farm
10-12-2009, 05:59 PM
I had to check him on the O-line of the SB era being together the whole time without injury...
I particularly had to check on House Ballard... Sure enough, House Ballard was part of all 4 SB's

Nighthawk
10-12-2009, 06:00 PM
Wow, if I hear the word "continuity" one more time from Ralphy's lips, I might puke in my mouth!

Nighthawk
10-12-2009, 06:02 PM
Oh, by the way, what crack was Andre on??? He said that the teams he played on went through this? Umm, no, they didn't...these are the worst of times for Bills fans!

BillsWin
10-12-2009, 06:04 PM
I have no problem with the Peters trade. I have a problem with us not addressing the problem in draft or free agency.

Ground Chuck
10-12-2009, 06:08 PM
Who were the 2 idiots in the Pancake house?

Yasgur's Farm
10-12-2009, 06:11 PM
Who were the 2 idiots in the Pancake house?Dick's nephews... Pussy and Wussy.

don137
10-12-2009, 07:05 PM
I have no problem with the Peters trade. I have a problem with us not addressing the problem in draft or free agency.
Agreed...I am not going to blame Jauron and the front office on the Peters situation because it was the fault of both sides but its Jauron's and the front office fault for having such a crappy OL and offensive system such as the no huddle.

HHURRICANE
10-12-2009, 08:45 PM
You stupid mother ****er you had a pro-bowl LT and you didn't pay him. It starts with the o-line and you dismantled it.

**** you. The two guys behind you at the Pancake house didn't say they "were behind you" they said "don't let the door hit you from behind."

Hemlepp53
10-12-2009, 08:59 PM
He needs to SHUT THE **** UP AND DO RIGHT BY THE FANS... Whever he was talking about that told hm they are behind him.... Find em and kick there asses... This is 2009 and we havent had **** to smile about in 10 years... He should attend the games and sneak out of the stadium before seen.

imbondz
10-12-2009, 09:12 PM
oh my gosh he's so old.

Saratoga Slim
10-12-2009, 09:26 PM

we spent 2 of our first four picks on the OL. I have no problem with the attention given to the OL in the draft. My HUGE problem was with letting Langston Walker go - such a completely transparent cost move. I rationalized the Jason Peters situation, but then when langston got cut, I really lost patience. He may not have been the right guy to run the OL style we want, but he was at least a good backup. cutting him, to save Ralphie a few million, left us without any depth behind a line where 3/5 guys had never started a game in the NFL, one had just arrived from another team, and a RT that hadn't played RT in a competitive situation since college.

When we let Peters go, it was obvious that things were going to be a mess on the OL. But to make a bad situation even more risky to save a few dollars by cutting Walker? He was clearly a guy that could have been moved back to RT, or served as a capable backup. That's bad ownership. I still can't believe that happened. And I can't believe we haven't brought someone else in. I mean, Jesus, another injury and Gibram Hamden is going to be playing tackle.

T-Long
10-12-2009, 09:29 PM
If Langston was SO good, then why in the hell hasn't he been signed yet? He was just as horrible as the rest of them. Have you watched any of the tape of the preseason? He was putrid.

Saratoga Slim
10-12-2009, 09:33 PM
What really gets me is that he DOES seem really pissed that we can't win. As much as we like to package him as an owner that is bleeding the team out for the last dollars he can squeeze before he dies, when you see him speak he sure does look like a guy who wants to field a winning team. Maybe he just has a huge disconnect between what he thinks he's getting for the money he spends. I.e. a million dollars doesn't buy much anymore in the NFL.

justasportsfan
10-12-2009, 09:35 PM
he shoulda made Peters happy. It's a pat williams situation all over again.

topher180
10-12-2009, 09:35 PM

Best post ever......today.

Commissioner
10-12-2009, 09:40 PM
"if you dont have an offensive line, you dont have anything... and yesterday we didnt have anything"

http://www.wivb.com/dpp/news/local/Wilson_speaks_with_media_after_big_loss_20091012

Ok then Wilson... who's fault is it that we went into the season with garbage Oline???

paladin warrior
10-12-2009, 09:46 PM
Ralph will pull all his hair while watched video after the game....:opiv: <--Ralph

SeatownBillsFan21
10-12-2009, 10:16 PM
WOW this is BAD this is why we are where we are because of this guy.Dont get me wrong i love that he has kept the Bills here but he make NO sense like this F**** Football team.

Bone
10-13-2009, 12:17 AM
Ralph reppin the starter jackets from the 90's. I'm glad that he is not oblivious to whats going on and thats not sarcasm. He pretty much said are offensive line is terrible and had the balls to say it unlike are pussy ass coach

unpaid_bills
10-13-2009, 12:23 AM

he said they were behind him, they probably were literally behind him telling the old fart to get his slow ass out of the way so they could get to their table

unpaid_bills
10-13-2009, 12:43 AM

we have an offensive line its very offensive

ddaryl
10-13-2009, 08:39 AM

Yeah I don't have much problem with dealing Peters... but for Ralph to even mention the OL problems while knowing full well we stripped our OL this year and replaced everyone with rookies and newbies was a pathetic retort on his part

Saratoga Slim
10-13-2009, 03:12 PM
If Langston was SO good, then why in the hell hasn't he been signed yet? He was just as horrible as the rest of them. Have you watched any of the tape of the preseason? He was putrid.

I'm not saying he was SO good, you're right, he was bad in the preseason. I'm just saying he's a OL guy, and right now we need all the guys we can get on the OL. You can't tell me we're better off without him.