PDA

View Full Version : There's one thing left for Dick to do, to try and save his job.

Forward_Lateral
10-12-2009, 06:01 PM
Bench Trent. I'm not saying he should do this, or I want him to, because I don't think Fitz is anywhere near the answer. However, what's ALWAYS a coach who's trying to save his job's final straw? A QB change. He's already fired the O.C., so he can't use that as an excuse. Dick can either change QBs, or take over playcalling duties. Really those are his last 2 possible moves to try and save his ass.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
10-12-2009, 06:15 PM
hahahah dick calling offense:

"quick, drop back and punt!... oh you mean its 2nd down? oh.... then I'm not sure wha to do... Trent?"

Trent: "I can throw a 2 yard pass and then we can suprise them and punt on 3rd down!"

DICK: "Thats a fine idea trent... lets try that"

Yasgur's Farm
10-12-2009, 06:17 PM
Hard to call a play in 35 seconds... Takes that long to rewind the tape before you can watch it.

Forward_Lateral
10-13-2009, 07:40 AM
:rofl: I forgot about the "no-huddle". Imagine Dick trying to get plays in on time.

"ummm..." clap clap clap

"ummm..." clap clap clap

Flag. Delay of game, Offense. clap clap clap

"go get em boys!" clap clap clap

DaBillzAhDaShiznit
10-13-2009, 07:54 AM
wait.....our "No huddle" takes longer to execute than most teams traditional huddle. I would like to know whose failing that is.

And yes I think Trent should sit for the Jets game just to send a message.
Fitz is not any better, but it can't really hurt, can it?

trapezeus
10-13-2009, 09:05 AM
i think the bigger message would be to force the offense to play defense for an entire game to show them how irritating it can be to play 45 minutes of inspired football and get nothing in return from the other unit.

THATHURMANATOR
10-13-2009, 09:06 AM
I can't even imagine that Jauron has a chance to save his job.

Ebenezer
10-13-2009, 09:08 AM
I can't even imagine that Jauron has a chance to save his job.
he still has a job....that speaks volumes.

SABURZFAN
10-13-2009, 09:09 AM
i can hear the carnival music starting to play if they go with the musical chairs with QB's.

justasportsfan
10-13-2009, 10:19 AM
Benching Trent would pretty much tell everyone that Dick screws up his annointed qb and that he was the problem and not JP. He annointed Trent and yet his choice sucks more than the other qb.

ddaryl
10-13-2009, 10:20 AM
Set Dick free.... if he comes back ..... shoot him