Ralph is stripping it down to the bare bones...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ebenezer
    Give me a minute...
    • Jul 2002

Ralph is stripping it down to the bare bones...

you think this year is bad....wait until next year and they strip even more from the budget...Ralph is getting it ready to be sold...the new owner comes in with little costs to bare....and moves the team away...

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.
  • Joe Fo Sho
    Making Spirits Bright
    • Mar 2006

Re: Ralph is stripping it down to the bare bones...

Thanks for that, man... I appreciate it. Does it really make you feel good to point this out to everyone???

Comment

• SABURZFAN
      short bus extraordinaire
      • Jul 2002

not so fast there, Eb. who's to say that there isn't a group of interest that keeps the team in Buffalo? i was looking at your point of view until that "move away" part. it makes sense that stripping this team down makes it easier for the next Owners to mold this team to their liking. maybe it's just me but i think i would do all i could to leave this world knowing i tried to do everything i could to win.
      Originally posted by yordad
      Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Ebenezer
        Give me a minute...
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by SABURZFAN
        not so fast there, Eb. who's to say that there isn't a group of interest that keeps the team in Buffalo? i was looking at your point of view until that "move away" part. it makes sense that stripping this team down makes it easier for the next Owners to mold this team to their liking. maybe it's just me but i think i would do all i could to leave this world knowing i tried to do everything i could to win.
        $1Billion...who in Buffalo is going to pony up that kind of cash and then still keep them here? Think of the money in other markets...When RW is talking about the economy he isn't talking about how much you or I make he is talking about big businesses to buy lots of luxury suites...that is what this area cannot give to a new owner.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Yasgur's Farm
          • Feb 2005

Is Ralph from Buffalo? Does it have to be someone from Buffalo? Why be so shortsighted and negative?

Comment

• Ebenezer
            Give me a minute...
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by draz54
            Is Ralph from Buffalo? Does it have to be someone from Buffalo? Why be so shortsighted and negative?
            throw out some names of people to buy the team...and consider the cities that could make that person more money than he can in Buffalo.

Comment

• paladin warrior
              All-Pro Zoner
              • Oct 2004

Ralph is old..He need to retire and he need spend more time with his wife before too late. Come on Ralph!!! SAY IT " I"M Retire and Pls someone buying My Staduim pls" Don't such a wet pussy. COME ON RALPH !! SAY IT "RETIRE!!!!"

Comment

• BoyILuvLoznStupidly
                • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Ebenezer
                throw out some names of people to buy the team...and consider the cities that could make that person more money than he can in Buffalo.
                How about Tom Galisano? He has said several times if the Bills we put up for sale he would be interested in purchasing the team. Throw in a few of Jim Kelly's people and it may happen.

Comment

• Yasgur's Farm
                  • Feb 2005

Sometimes it comes down to more than "what city can make me more money"... Tom Galisano.
                  Last edited by Yasgur's Farm; 10-12-2009, 06:49 PM.

Comment

• Ebenezer
                    Give me a minute...
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BoyILuvLoznStupidly
                    How about Tom Galisano? He has said several times if the Bills we put up for sale he would be interested in purchasing the team. Throw in a few of Jim Kelly's people and it may happen.
                    Galisano has done such a great job with the Sabres, hasn't he? And why would he want to stay in New York...he hates this place. Wouldn't he move them and his money to Orlando?
                    Last edited by Ebenezer; 10-12-2009, 06:48 PM.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                      short bus extraordinaire
                      • Jul 2002

$1Billion...who in Buffalo is going to pony up that kind of cash and then still keep them here? Think of the money in other markets...When RW is talking about the economy he isn't talking about how much you or I make he is talking about big businesses to buy lots of luxury suites...that is what this area cannot give to a new owner.

i'm not ready to believe that the team is moving. call me a homer but i don't think the team goes anywhere.
                      Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Ebenezer
                        Give me a minute...
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by draz54
                        Sometimes it comes down to "what city can make me more money"... Tom Galisano.
                        Exactly....Orlando or Buffalo? San Antonio or Buffalo? Los Angeles or Buffalo? Toronto or Buffalo? shall I go on?

Comment

• Ebenezer
                          Give me a minute...
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by SABURZFAN
                          i'm not ready to believe that the team is moving. call me a homer but i don't think the team goes anywhere.
                          Dream on....maybe you'll date that supermodel, too!

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                            short bus extraordinaire
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by paladin warrior
                            Ralph is old..He need to retire and he need spend more time with his wife before too late. Come on Ralph!!! SAY IT " I"M Retire and Pls someone buying My Staduim pls" Don't such a wet pussy. COME ON RALPH !! SAY IT "RETIRE!!!!"

Comment

• BoyILuvLoznStupidly
                              • Sep 2009

Galisano has done such a great job with the Sabres, hasn't he?
                              Sorry I don't follow hockey, just football. If he purchased the team it would not leave Buffalo, I thought we were talking about what owner would keep the team here? Maybe it's a misunderstanding

Comment

Working...
                              X