Jauron says Bills will absolutely not play Maybin at LB.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HHURRICANE
    • Mar 2005

Jauron says Bills will absolutely not play Maybin at LB.

What a bunch of tards.
  • HHURRICANE
    • Mar 2005

Re: Jauron says Bills will absolutely not play Maybin at LB.

This was the same Maybin who made a play from the LB position?

Comment

• Beastie Bills
      Senior Zoner
      • Mar 2009

Why would you want your 1st round pick to get playing time? Brilliant move if you ask me.

Comment

• Beastie Bills
        Senior Zoner
        • Mar 2009

Seriously though, what do we have to lose. I'm not saying he should start, but get him on the field.

Comment

• Akhippo
          • Nov 2002

Has he even been active on game day? I dont remember his name being called at all. I guess hearing your number one pick getting his name called for making a play is asking to much.
          Buy land in AK now. In ten years due to global warming, it will be the new tropical paradise, minus the tropics

Comment

• OpIv37
            Acid Douching Asswipe
            • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Akhippo
            Has he even been active on game day? I dont remember his name being called at all. I guess hearing your number one pick getting his name called for making a play is asking to much.
            he had one tackle against the Browns but he's barely been on the field at all.

Originally, I was against playing Maybin at LB because we need the pass rushing help and it may hinder his development.

But a few things have happened since then. First, while Kelsay, Denney and Schobel haven't been spectacular, they've been less inept then I thought they'd be. Second, all the injuries at LB, and third, Maybin's inability to be on the field and contributing at DE.

At this point, getting Maybin on the field at LB- at least situationally until Poz returns- seems like a no-brainer.
            MiKiDo Facebook
            MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Raptor
              • Jan 2009

Good they shouldnt, he's not a LB he's a DE and thats where he should get more playing time then the handful of snaps there giving him now

Comment

• OpIv37
                Acid Douching Asswipe
                • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Raptor
                Good they shouldnt, he's not a LB he's a DE and thats where he should get more playing time then the handful of snaps there giving him now
                what has he done to earn more playing time? What has he shown you that's better than what Kelsay, Denney and Schobel have shown?

He doesn't just get snaps by virtue of being a first round pick. He has to earn them, and so far, he hasn't.
                MiKiDo Facebook
                MiKiDo Website

Comment

• DraftBoy
                  Administrator
                  • Jul 2002

Good move, he needs to concentrate on learning defensive end plays not also try and learn LB plays.
                  COMING SOON...
                  Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                  We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                    • Mar 2005

Originally posted by DraftBoy
                    Good move, he needs to concentrate on learning defensive end plays not also try and learn LB plays.
                    He'll never see the field from the DE position. He still needs another year of bulking up.

Comment

• DraftBoy
                      Administrator
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
                      He'll never see the field from the DE position. He still needs another year of bulking up.

And that's bad because....?

He was uber raw coming out, he doesnt need to see the field much this year. He needs to sit, learn and get bigger.
                      COMING SOON...

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
                        • May 2009

you can't tell me it would hurt having him play lb until poz returns. learning what he can of offenses etc....

Comment

• DraftBoy
                          Administrator
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by SmokeyTheBear
                          you can't tell me it would hurt having him play lb until poz returns. learning what he can of offenses etc....

What benefit does one week serve? He's never going to be a LB in this defensive alignment. He can't cover, and he's not great in space. His job should be one thing, attack the QB, no need to cloud that.
                          COMING SOON...

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
                            • May 2009

poz won't be back for at least 2 weeks. also because the guys that will be playing completely ****ing suck and shouldn't be on an nfl team
                            Last edited by BertSquirtgum; 10-12-2009, 10:32 PM.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                              Unreachable Douche
                              • Jul 2002

He should have never of been drafted for a team that needs help right not. Projects should be drafted by teams who can afford to wait.

Comment

Working...
                              X