Sorry Trent, but Sanchez just convinced me that you suck!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HHURRICANE
    • Mar 2005

Sorry Trent, but Sanchez just convinced me that you suck!

I'm watching the Miami-Jets game and both QBs could probably play better than Trent in Buffalo but Sanchez is making plays with 3 second drops.

Trent you officially lost me as a supporter. Add QB to our needs.
  • BuffaloBlitz83
    We play to win the game!
    • Oct 2009

Re: Sorry Trent, but Sanchez just convinced me that you suck!

The Jets line is dominant.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
      • Mar 2005

Originally posted by BuffaloBlitz83
      The Jets line is dominant.
      I agree that our line sucks but Sanchez is making plays with 3 second drops. That pass to Barylon Edwards was just sick.

Comment

• Mahdi
        • Mar 2004

Henne should be convincing you too. He had Kris Jenkins in his face, slid to his right to avoid the sack and made the play for the first down.

Followed it up with a beauty bomb for a TD. Real QBs make plays.

I wonder if Trent is watching.... Probably not. He isn't a fan of Football.

Comment

• BuffaloBlitz83
          We play to win the game!
          • Oct 2009

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
          I agree that our line sucks but Sanchez is making plays with 3 second drops. That pass to Barylon Edwards was just sick.
          Sanchez looked awful versus Saints. Worse than even Trent, but I am very sure Sanchez would have zero confidence playing with our OL. Edwards would be a fine, middle of road QB if he had a secret service type OL protection which many QBs get in this league.

Comment

• djjimkelly
            • Apr 2003

not to mention we just watched henne who i know is also alot better then edwards answer right back

we dont have close to an nfl level qb on this roster

Comment

• JD
              Sabres Zone
              • Sep 2003

I'm watching the Miami-Jets game and both QBs could probably play better than Trent in Buffalo but Sanchez is making plays with 3 second drops.

Ughhh

Sadly, you beat me to it HH... I just can't make excuses for this guy anymore. But one last excuse , I don't think he was ever the same after that concussion.
              “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.

Comment

• psubills62
                Legendary Zoner
                • Sep 2008

Both Sanchez and Henne would be the same as Edwards under Jauron. Edwards probably wouldn't have ever been a great QB but the kid had ZERO chance with this inept group of coaches.
                "Misguided political correctness tethers our intellects."
                - Nicholas Cummings

Comment

• Joe Fo Sho
                  Making Spirits Bright
                  • Mar 2006

Originally posted by psubills62
                  Both Sanchez and Henne would be the same as Edwards under Jauron. Edwards probably wouldn't have ever been a great QB but the kid had ZERO chance with this inept group of coaches.
                  I disagree.

Comment

• psubills62
                    Legendary Zoner
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Joe Fo Sho
                    I disagree.
                    You really think either or both of them would have done well under Jauron? Um, ok.

Feel free to find me a QB who has played for Jauron and then had a successful NFL career.
                    Last edited by psubills62; 10-12-2009, 11:07 PM.
                    - Nicholas Cummings

Comment

• Demon
                      • Mar 2003

Wait, you're surprised a 5th overall pick making a bazillion dollars is better then a 3rd rounder making like $500k? Really? wow....
                      Impossible is Nothing.

Comment

• Joe Fo Sho
                        Making Spirits Bright
                        • Mar 2006

You really think either or both of them would have done well under Jauron? Um, ok.

Feel free to find me a QB who has played for Jauron and then had a successful NFL career.
                        Which QB that was coached by Jauron did well when coached by someone else?

Comment

• psubills62
                          Legendary Zoner
                          • Sep 2008

Nobody...my point is that he RUINS QB's. Edwards and Losman are both beyond the point of no return. The best coach in the world couldn't make them into legitimate starters.

Yeah, two promising sophomore QB's regress HORRIBLY in their third years (and that's just in Buffalo)...both under Jauron. If you want to think it's a coincidence, go right ahead.
                          - Nicholas Cummings

Comment

• BuffaloBlitz83
                            We play to win the game!
                            • Oct 2009

Jauron wants Trent to be a System QB. But Jauron's system QB is not like a Patriot/Belicheck System QB ha ha ha. Jauron is inept and an offensive reject. A system to fail and be conservative.

Comment

• JD
                              Sabres Zone
                              • Sep 2003

I agree, but I'm just frustrated
                              “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.

Comment

Working...
                              X