PDA

View Full Version : Sorry Trent, but Sanchez just convinced me that you suck!

HHURRICANE
10-12-2009, 10:03 PM
I'm watching the Miami-Jets game and both QBs could probably play better than Trent in Buffalo but Sanchez is making plays with 3 second drops.

Trent you officially lost me as a supporter. Add QB to our needs.

BuffaloBlitz83
10-12-2009, 10:05 PM
The Jets line is dominant.

HHURRICANE
10-12-2009, 10:06 PM
The Jets line is dominant.

I agree that our line sucks but Sanchez is making plays with 3 second drops. That pass to Barylon Edwards was just sick.

Mahdi
10-12-2009, 10:13 PM
Henne should be convincing you too. He had Kris Jenkins in his face, slid to his right to avoid the sack and made the play for the first down.

Followed it up with a beauty bomb for a TD. Real QBs make plays.

I wonder if Trent is watching.... Probably not. He isn't a fan of Football.

BuffaloBlitz83
10-12-2009, 10:13 PM
I agree that our line sucks but Sanchez is making plays with 3 second drops. That pass to Barylon Edwards was just sick. Sanchez looked awful versus Saints. Worse than even Trent, but I am very sure Sanchez would have zero confidence playing with our OL. Edwards would be a fine, middle of road QB if he had a secret service type OL protection which many QBs get in this league.

djjimkelly
10-12-2009, 10:16 PM
I agree that our line sucks but Sanchez is making plays with 3 second drops. That pass to Barylon Edwards was just sick.

not to mention we just watched henne who i know is also alot better then edwards answer right back

we dont have close to an nfl level qb on this roster

JD
10-12-2009, 10:53 PM
I'm watching the Miami-Jets game and both QBs could probably play better than Trent in Buffalo but Sanchez is making plays with 3 second drops.

Ughhh :(

Sadly, you beat me to it HH... I just can't make excuses for this guy anymore. But one last excuse :D, I don't think he was ever the same after that concussion.

psubills62
10-12-2009, 10:55 PM
Both Sanchez and Henne would be the same as Edwards under Jauron. Edwards probably wouldn't have ever been a great QB but the kid had ZERO chance with this inept group of coaches.

Joe Fo Sho
10-12-2009, 10:58 PM
Both Sanchez and Henne would be the same as Edwards under Jauron. Edwards probably wouldn't have ever been a great QB but the kid had ZERO chance with this inept group of coaches.

I disagree.

psubills62
10-12-2009, 11:03 PM
I disagree.
You really think either or both of them would have done well under Jauron? Um, ok.

Feel free to find me a QB who has played for Jauron and then had a successful NFL career.

Demon
10-12-2009, 11:12 PM

Wait, you're surprised a 5th overall pick making a bazillion dollars is better then a 3rd rounder making like $500k? Really? wow....

Joe Fo Sho
10-12-2009, 11:13 PM
You really think either or both of them would have done well under Jauron? Um, ok.

Feel free to find me a QB who has played for Jauron and then had a successful NFL career.

Which QB that was coached by Jauron did well when coached by someone else?

psubills62
10-12-2009, 11:17 PM
Which QB that was coached by Jauron did well when coached by someone else?
Nobody...my point is that he RUINS QB's. Edwards and Losman are both beyond the point of no return. The best coach in the world couldn't make them into legitimate starters.

Yeah, two promising sophomore QB's regress HORRIBLY in their third years (and that's just in Buffalo)...both under Jauron. If you want to think it's a coincidence, go right ahead.

JD

I agree, but I'm just frustrated :dizzy:

BuffaloBlitz83
Which QB that was coached by Jauron did well when coached by someone else? Jauron wants Trent to be a System QB. But Jauron's system QB is not like a Patriot/Belicheck System QB ha ha ha. Jauron is inept and an offensive reject. A system to fail and be conservative.

unpaid_bills
10-12-2009, 11:18 PM

Jets have a real Sanchez, Bills have a "Dirty Sanchez" who likes Dick:duel: Sanches plays with confidence and swagger thats the difference

BuffaloBlitz83
10-12-2009, 11:19 PM
Sanchez, just called Us, Buffalo, a tough division opponent. Keep it real, Sanchez, we are a terrible team! Don't kiss ass.

BillsWin
Oh mama what a division we could have if the Bills draft Bradford...

Bradford vs. Sanchez vs. Henne vs. Brady.

WOW.

Joe Fo Sho
Nobody...my point is that he RUINS QB's. Edwards and Losman are both beyond the point of no return. The best coach in the world couldn't make them into legitimate starters.

Yeah, two promising sophomore QB's regress HORRIBLY in their third years (and that's just in Buffalo)...both under Jauron. If you want to think it's a coincidence, go right ahead.

It just seems to me like it's more of a Offensive Coordinator / Front Office issue. There is no way anyone is going to convince me that Jauron wanted to release Walker or trade Peters. No ****ing way.

psubills62
10-12-2009, 11:22 PM
It just seems to me like it's more of a Offensive Coordinator / Front Office issue. There is no way anyone is going to convince me that Jauron wanted to release Walker or trade Peters. No ****ing way.

We've had 3 OC's in that time. Two different QB's ruined under three different OC's. The only constant is the Head Coach.

BuffaloBlitz83
10-12-2009, 11:23 PM
Oh mama what a division we could have if the Bills draft Bradford...

Bradford vs. Sanchez vs. Henne vs. Brady.

WOW. Unless we get a real OT and fix this joke of an OL, it won't matter if we get Bradford or Tom Brady. Miami got the Elite OT in Jake Long and drafted the QB. Young QB's especially need pocket protection!

psubills62
10-12-2009, 11:24 PM
I agree, but I'm just frustrated :dizzy:

Trust me, I understand the feelings. I love the draft, but it's so, so horribly depressing looking forward to the draft after only 5 weeks of football.

BuffaloBlitz83
10-12-2009, 11:27 PM
The Jets OL is insane. Woody, D'brickashaw, Mangold, Faneca. Sanchez is very happy for sure. Do not tell me he'd have the same stats and performances behind our ****show and coaching staff.

BillsWin
10-12-2009, 11:27 PM
Unless we get a real OT and fix this joke of an OL, it won't matter if we get Bradford or Tom Brady. Miami got the Elite OT in Jake Long and drafted the QB. Young QB's especially need pocket protection!

Are you telling me we cant get an elite OT in the early 2nd, or trade back up into the first?

Sure we wont get Okung or Baluga, but there is still talent available.

Bradford then OT.

Then look out.

BuffaloBlitz83
10-12-2009, 11:33 PM
Are you telling me we cant get an elite OT in the early 2nd, or trade back up into the first?

Sure we wont get Okung or Baluga, but there is still talent available.

Bradford then OT.

Then look out. Well you better make sure you get a very good OT. Lots of guys do not pan out at Tackle. Our line sucks so we need someone to step in, lead, and dominate. We are not in the position to gamble and hope the OT we draft is a risk/reward type. Get the sure thing that fixes this mess in B-Lo. QB's have been dying for years cause of lack of protection.

BillsWin
10-12-2009, 11:43 PM
Well you better make sure you get a very good OT. Lots of guys do not pan out at Tackle. Our line sucks so we need someone to step in, lead, and dominate. We are not in the position to gamble and hope the OT we draft is a risk/reward type. Get the sure thing that fixes this mess in B-Lo. QB's have been dying for years cause of lack of protection.

Agreed. I just don't think we are going to be screwed if we wait until the second or late first to snag an OT.

Bell is VERY young and VERY inexperienced. His false start penalties are idiotic and discerning, but are we so quick to give up on him? He is raw. Still developing. He can start next season if need be. I think a rookie OT in the beginning of the second wouldn't be the end of the world.

The truth of the matter is that this team is going nowhere without a franchise QB. It sure as hell needs an OT who can play, but at least our interior looks good and his very young too.

BuffaloBlitz83
10-12-2009, 11:47 PM
Agreed. I just don't think we are going to be screwed if we wait until the second or late first to snag an OT.

Bell is VERY young and VERY inexperienced. His false start penalties are idiotic and discerning, but are we so quick to give up on him? He is raw. Still developing. He can start next season if need be. I think a rookie OT in the beginning of the second wouldn't be the end of the world.

The truth of the matter is that this team is going nowhere without a franchise QB. It sure as hell needs an OT who can play, but at least our interior looks good and his very young too. Nooooooooooooooo. Bell is terrible and a project. We can't allow him to be our OT next year and beyond. We need an NFL ready dominant Tackle. Period.

BillsWin
10-12-2009, 11:49 PM
Nooooooooooooooo. Bell is terrible and a project. We can't allow him to be our OT next year and beyond. We need an NFL ready dominant Tackle. Period.

I wonder what free agents are available...

BillsWin
10-12-2009, 11:52 PM
Marcus McNeil comes to mind. Probably one of THE best young LT's in the league and he will be a free agent. (If I am not mistaken.)

The Chargers will try and resign him, but if he hits the market I would spend good dough on him.

then focus on trading up to get Bradford if you dont think he will fall.

BuffaloBlitz83
10-12-2009, 11:53 PM
Draft Buluga or Anthony Davis if you want a 2nd level Tackle. I think you can get these guys in late first in trade up or in 2nd round

psubills62
10-12-2009, 11:54 PM
Marcus McNeil comes to mind. Probably one of THE best young LT's in the league and he will be a free agent. (If I am not mistaken.)

The Chargers will try and resign him, but if he hits the market I would spend good dough on him.

then focus on trading up to get Bradford if you dont think he will fall.

He was good, has been OK this year.

At this point I'm very jaded on free agents (not just Buffalo FA's, I rarely see FA's play up to the level of their contract). I think we ought to get some veteran depth in FA and draft our future starters at various positions.

Boomstick
10-12-2009, 11:56 PM
I would hate to draft a QB in the first round and doom him to an awful career here. I figure build the best line you possibly can, first and foremost.

Can you honestly remember that last time you watched a Bills game and saw an actual pocket for any of our QBs?

BillsWin
10-12-2009, 11:57 PM
He was good, has been OK this year.

At this point I'm very jaded on free agents (not just Buffalo FA's, I rarely see FA's play up to the level of their contract). I think we ought to get some veteran depth in FA and draft our future starters at various positions.

At least there are some good DE's available in free agency this year. :idunno:

BuffaloBlitz83
10-12-2009, 11:59 PM
At least there are some good DE's available in free agency this year. :idunno: We don't need any DE's. Sign gamechanging LB's. You got Schobel and Maybin at DE. Kelsey has actually looked good this season.

psubills62
10-13-2009, 12:02 AM
At least there are some good DE's available in free agency this year. :idunno:

True. The top 4 or 5 are dang good. I get depressed looking at FA right now though, because you know half those guys who are "available" will be re-signed at some point in the season.

Michael82
10-13-2009, 12:19 AM
It's about time you saw the light!

Griff
10-13-2009, 12:37 AM
12/24 172 yards and TD

yeah Sanchez had a great night... well maybe if you're HHurricane you think he did.

DMBcrew36
10-13-2009, 12:42 AM
I think it's funny how people were all hating on Henne before the Bills/Dolphins game, writing him off as some mediochre QB. People who obviously never saw how great he was in college. He went 20 of 26 for 241yds and 2 TDs tonight, with a QB rating of 130.4.

mybills
10-13-2009, 07:06 AM

It's about freaking time. :bf1:

mybills
10-13-2009, 07:09 AM
C'mon Griff...we're waiting for you to see it now.

Jan Reimers
10-13-2009, 07:12 AM
I wonder if Trent is watching.... Probably not. He isn't a fan of Football.
He can't watch. His menstral cramps are too painful.

mybills
10-13-2009, 07:15 AM
He can't watch. His menstral cramps are too painful.
Maybe he should loosen his skirt.

Mahdi
10-13-2009, 07:46 AM

Jauron does not coach QBs, he does not tell Trent to be conservative with the Football. He brought in Owens to get Trent to make plays.

None of the QBs Jauron had in Chicago were any good and none that he has had here are any good. Jauron can be the coach of a winning team but not with the quality he has had at the most important position in football.

Jim Miller...JP... Trent... These guys are useless.

yordad
10-13-2009, 07:52 AM

Trent you officially lost me as a supporter. Add QB to our needs.But I thought Trent just needed 25 more starts?

psubills62
10-13-2009, 08:15 AM
Jauron does not coach QBs, he does not tell Trent to be conservative with the Football. He brought in Owens to get Trent to make plays.

None of the QBs Jauron had in Chicago were any good and none that he has had here are any good. Jauron can be the coach of a winning team but not with the quality he has had at the most important position in football.

Jim Miller...JP... Trent... These guys are useless.

Yeah they are useless, after being on Jauron's team. I'm sorry, but if you can't hold Jauron responsible for Edwards' development, then he's not responsible for bringing Owens in. Edwards lobbied for T.O. and the FO signed him to a contract.

Jauron has had two promising QB's here and they regressed considerably in their third years compared to their second. Like I said, the only constant is Jauron through all this, and in research we call that a correlation.

Mahdi
10-13-2009, 08:18 AM
Yeah they are useless, after being on Jauron's team. I'm sorry, but if you can't hold Jauron responsible for Edwards' development, then he's not responsible for bringing Owens in. Edwards lobbied for T.O. and the FO signed him to a contract.

Jauron has had two promising QB's here and they regressed considerably in their third years compared to their second. Like I said, the only constant is Jauron through all this, and in research we call that a correlation.
Where is JP.... UFL... Where is Jim Miller? Never heard of him after Chicago. Where is Trent? Studying check down techniques.

Its more of a coincidence than a correlation. Jauron is one unlucky SOG to be stuck with these QBs that make him look like a fool. And obviously the NFL doesn't think much of these QBs he has had.

yordad
10-13-2009, 08:31 AM
I am still confused why you needed to see another QB just to realize Trent sucks. I mean, I don't entirely see the correlation, and it was painfully obvious prior.

psubills62
10-13-2009, 08:33 AM
Where is JP.... UFL... Where is Jim Miller? Never heard of him after Chicago. Where is Trent? Studying check down techniques.

Its more of a coincidence than a correlation. Jauron is one unlucky SOG to be stuck with these QBs that make him look like a fool. And obviously the NFL doesn't think much of these QBs he has had.

Did you read my posts? That's my whole point...Jauron KILLS quarterbacks! No QB has ever really progressed under his leadership, and they fail to progress at any point after. You really think that after this many years in the league, it's a coincidence?

Yeah, you're right. Jauron is just plain unlucky. And he'll be unlucky for however long he's coaching.

At some point, Jauron is to blame. If he's so unlucky with QB's, why doesn't he get a legitimate QB in FA or by the way of the draft? This is ridiculous - when something happens over and over and over again, it's not a coincidence. Jauron and whoever he has coaching under him suck when it comes to developing QB's.

When something happens this many times, it's safe to say it's NOT a coincidence. It's a trend, and the constant is Jauron.

Mahdi
10-13-2009, 09:58 AM
Did you read my posts? That's my whole point...Jauron KILLS quarterbacks! No QB has ever really progressed under his leadership, and they fail to progress at any point after. You really think that after this many years in the league, it's a coincidence?

Yeah, you're right. Jauron is just plain unlucky. And he'll be unlucky for however long he's coaching.

At some point, Jauron is to blame. If he's so unlucky with QB's, why doesn't he get a legitimate QB in FA or by the way of the draft? This is ridiculous - when something happens over and over and over again, it's not a coincidence. Jauron and whoever he has coaching under him suck when it comes to developing QB's.

When something happens this many times, it's safe to say it's NOT a coincidence. It's a trend, and the constant is Jauron.
So tell me how Jauron Kills QBs... I think Jauron has zero to do with how Trent plays... He doesn't coach the QBs, he doesn't call the plays. Saying that Jauron is a QB killer makes no sense.

He is a DC by trade and has nothing to do with the offensive side of the ball. He only chimes in on the overall direction of the offense. ie. No huddle, how much we run the ball generally, and the philosophy of the offense...

If Trent is able to hit that deep ball to Evans, if he is able to hit TO on that underthrow for an INT, if he hits TO across the middle when he was wide open... and all the other plays Trent misses on a weekly basis, we are probably sitting at 4-1.

Not to mention the fumbles that seem to be killing us.

IMO, Trent is the real problem here, HE is killing drives, HE is NOT involving our elite WRs in the game, HE is throwing bonehead INTs, HE is not a good leader and is afraid to make a play.

We are a QB away from being a solid team because a real QB would keep our offense rolling longer, score points with the amount of weapons we have, and will keep our defense fresher and playing with a solid lead more often.

TRENT is the problem. Our defense, which is the area Jauron has most influence on his doing well.

mybills
10-13-2009, 10:43 AM
So tell me how Jauron Kills QBs..

He is a DC by trade and has nothing to do with the offensive side of the ball.

I think you answered your own question. He doesn't have an O minded bone in his body.
Actually, last year he admitted to over riding Turk's play calling. In particular, the Bills Jets fiasco. Turk wanted to continue the run, Jauron wanted JP to roll out. Remember what happened?

DynaPaul
10-13-2009, 10:51 AM
Trent's shown what he's shown already. He's not going to get any better. At least with rookies you can see flashes of the playmaker to come albeit with a lot of mistakes. This guy has shown us nothing but checkdowns and that's all he's ever going to be. He's not going to suddenly start making great plays like Henne and Sanchez. He'll just evolve into a better checker-downer and that's it.

Mahdi
10-13-2009, 10:51 AM
I think you answered your own question. He doesn't have an O minded bone in his body.
Actually, last year he admitted to over riding Turk's play calling. In particular, the Bills Jets fiasco. Turk wanted to continue the run, Jauron wanted JP to roll out. Remember what happened?
Dont remember Jauron saying he called that play.

mybills
10-13-2009, 11:05 AM
Dont remember Jauron saying he called that play.The ball is snapped, JP Losman rolls out only to get t-boned by Abram Elam as Shaun Ellis recovers the fumble and scores.

Jets win 31-24.

Bills nation collectively exploded with a string of expletives that would make Red Fox blush.

Coach Dick Jauron would later admit that he overrode the call made by offensive coordinator Turk Schonert and cost them the game.
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/187157-dick-jauron-must-trust-his-coordinators-for-bills-to-succeed

psubills62
10-13-2009, 11:07 AM
So tell me how Jauron Kills QBs... I think Jauron has zero to do with how Trent plays... He doesn't coach the QBs, he doesn't call the plays. Saying that Jauron is a QB killer makes no sense.

He is a DC by trade and has nothing to do with the offensive side of the ball. He only chimes in on the overall direction of the offense. ie. No huddle, how much we run the ball generally, and the philosophy of the offense...

If Trent is able to hit that deep ball to Evans, if he is able to hit TO on that underthrow for an INT, if he hits TO across the middle when he was wide open... and all the other plays Trent misses on a weekly basis, we are probably sitting at 4-1.

Not to mention the fumbles that seem to be killing us.

IMO, Trent is the real problem here, HE is killing drives, HE is NOT involving our elite WRs in the game, HE is throwing bonehead INTs, HE is not a good leader and is afraid to make a play.

We are a QB away from being a solid team because a real QB would keep our offense rolling longer, score points with the amount of weapons we have, and will keep our defense fresher and playing with a solid lead more often.

TRENT is the problem. Our defense, which is the area Jauron has most influence on his doing well.
Jauron is not directly involved with Trent every day, but it's obvious that Jauron's influence is in his general play: cowardly. Play not to lose. Jauron surrounds himself with coaches who thinks exactly like him.

You say Jauron only contributes generally to the offense, like the philosophy of it. Well of course, and what good has that done for ANY offense that Jauron has coached? The only way a team can win consistently under Jauron is by defense.

Just take a look at the offenses under Jauron:

1999 - ranked 8th in total offense, 19th in yards per play
2000 - ranked 23rd in total offense, 25th in yards per play
2001 - ranked 26th in total offense, 27th in yards per play
2002 - ranked 29th in total offense, 30th in yards per play
2003 - ranked 28th in total offense, 31st in yards per play
2006 - ranked 30th in total offense, 28th in yards per play
2007 - ranked 30th in total offense, 22nd in yards per play
2008 - ranked 25th in total offense, 21st in yards per play
2009 (so far) - ranked 25th in total offense, 23rd in yards per play

THIS is Dick Jauron - zero offense, no matter who is at QB. Jauron's offensive philosophy sucks and you're telling me it doesn't rub off at all on the QB's? You don't think they know they're supposed to just go out and just manage the game?

There becomes a point where "unlucky" becomes a trend. It's long past that point with Jauron.

You may be getting the wrong idea about my viewpoint. It's obvious Edwards isn't the answer. MAYBE he could have been developed into a good starting QB under the right coach. And he can certainly take the blame.

But I don't buy it when people use arguments like "Dick Jauron didn't tell him to fumble, Dick Jauron didn't tell him to throw into coverage." The coaches are to be held mostly responsible, imo, if a player has an obvious flaw that perpetuates and is not corrected, no matter how many times it shows its face.

Just because we "could" have won the Browns game doesn't mean jack squat. Buffalo should have blown them out of the water, not hung around just long enough to lose. Playing to the level of your opponents and then LOSING all the time is on the coaching. They take on the carefree, "who cares about your job" attitude that Jauron has, and they have NO fire whatsoever. THAT is on the coaches, period.

Mahdi
10-13-2009, 12:06 PM
The ball is snapped, JP Losman rolls out only to get t-boned by Abram Elam as Shaun Ellis recovers the fumble and scores.

Jets win 31-24.

Bills nation collectively exploded with a string of expletives that would make Red Fox blush.

Coach Dick Jauron would later admit that he overrode the call made by offensive coordinator Turk Schonert and cost them the game.
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/187157-dick-jauron-must-trust-his-coordinators-for-bills-to-succeed
Ok... but that kind of explains my point too. I think Jauron will sometimes make a call like that, the critical ones. But I dont think he has anything to do with the overall playcalling or coaching of QBs which is the argument here.

HHURRICANE
10-13-2009, 12:18 PM

I have to say that after thinking about it I beleive that if Trent had ended up in Miami or NY that he'd probably be playing as well as Henne or Sanchez.

We officially coached his nut sack out of him. This team is a ****ing joke.

Mahdi
10-13-2009, 12:55 PM
Jauron is not directly involved with Trent every day, but it's obvious that Jauron's influence is in his general play: cowardly. Play not to lose. Jauron surrounds himself with coaches who thinks exactly like him.

You say Jauron only contributes generally to the offense, like the philosophy of it. Well of course, and what good has that done for ANY offense that Jauron has coached? The only way a team can win consistently under Jauron is by defense.

Just take a look at the offenses under Jauron:

1999 - ranked 8th in total offense, 19th in yards per play
2000 - ranked 23rd in total offense, 25th in yards per play
2001 - ranked 26th in total offense, 27th in yards per play
2002 - ranked 29th in total offense, 30th in yards per play
2003 - ranked 28th in total offense, 31st in yards per play
2006 - ranked 30th in total offense, 28th in yards per play
2007 - ranked 30th in total offense, 22nd in yards per play
2008 - ranked 25th in total offense, 21st in yards per play
2009 (so far) - ranked 25th in total offense, 23rd in yards per play

THIS is Dick Jauron - zero offense, no matter who is at QB. Jauron's offensive philosophy sucks and you're telling me it doesn't rub off at all on the QB's? You don't think they know they're supposed to just go out and just manage the game?

There becomes a point where "unlucky" becomes a trend. It's long past that point with Jauron.

You may be getting the wrong idea about my viewpoint. It's obvious Edwards isn't the answer. MAYBE he could have been developed into a good starting QB under the right coach. And he can certainly take the blame.

But I don't buy it when people use arguments like "Dick Jauron didn't tell him to fumble, Dick Jauron didn't tell him to throw into coverage." The coaches are to be held mostly responsible, imo, if a player has an obvious flaw that perpetuates and is not corrected, no matter how many times it shows its face.

Just because we "could" have won the Browns game doesn't mean jack squat. Buffalo should have blown them out of the water, not hung around just long enough to lose. Playing to the level of your opponents and then LOSING all the time is on the coaching. They take on the carefree, "who cares about your job" attitude that Jauron has, and they have NO fire whatsoever. THAT is on the coaches, period.
Yeah we all know those stats and the bad offenses he has had under him. However, he has never had a good QB to work with. And the QBs he has had, are not even in the league anymore.

This is a Qb's league. If you dont have one yer SOL.

psubills62
10-13-2009, 01:06 PM
Yeah we all know those stats and the bad offenses he has had under him. However, he has never had a good QB to work with. And the QBs he has had, are not even in the league anymore.

This is a Qb's league. If you dont have one yer SOL.

It's not just a matter of "getting" one. It's a matter of developing them. Jauron has shown he's terrible at doing that, period. Eight years as a head coach with horrible offense and no QB. Coincidences don't last 8 years.

Commissioner
10-13-2009, 01:12 PM
It's not just a matter of "getting" one. It's a matter of developing them. Jauron has shown he's terrible at doing that, period. Eight years as a head coach with horrible offense and no QB. Coincidences don't last 8 years.

This is the problem.... this organization has no idea how to develop a QB... and that's more than just showing him how to read defenses and calling plays according to ability.... it's also about giving them a competent offensive line.

Griff
10-13-2009, 04:05 PM
C'mon Griff...we're waiting for you to see it now.

sorry my mama taught me patience.

and what am I going to do root for someone else to come in, play well for one season then get ran out of town?

Griff
10-13-2009, 04:07 PM

whats this logic thing you're using, its so unfamiliar looking around here.