PDA

View Full Version : Channel 2 News- Fan Outrage at High Point

homeslice5484
10-12-2009, 10:10 PM
Channel 2 started their newscast as if there was breaking news....it was all about the fan outrage with the Bills.

They went through videos on youtube and facebook pages calling for Jauron to be fired. Even interviewed a local guy who setup a page. They even put links up to a guy who is taking donations for a Bills Billboard to fire Jauron...he is almost half way there in only a few days.

http://firedickjauron.wordpress.com/donatenow/

The news also said fans are planning a walkout Nov 2 at the game.....looks like if the media keeps following it, it could happen.

JD
10-12-2009, 10:54 PM
YES!

HAHAHA!

FABULOUS.

They're already eating this up!

unpaid_bills
10-12-2009, 11:35 PM
Just what the city of Buffalo needs to boost morale. We are pretty much (in NFL terms) a joke in the league, could you imagine if this really happens, its already pretty much a PR disaster the braintrust dont get it ... fire the coach and move on.

The really sad part is there are hard working die-hard fans who love this team, the community, etc. and will watch no matter how bad things get. Bills fans are a rare breed for sure, we have endured so many gut wrenching losses over the years you would be hard pressed to put that up against any other franchise in any sport.

We keep telling ourselves how much worse can it get, we seem to have this discussion every year. Hell even when we were dominate (its kind of ironic) we could not find a way to win the freaking superbowl, we are simply cursed. We have no where near the talent, coaching or front office for that matter .... its not getting better anytime soon. I would hate to see the team pack up and move but maybe that is the shot in the arm they need.

Now is the time the Bills need the fans, but its hard, really hard. Very disheartening to hear all the negatvity but that is the sad truth that is all we have to say at this point. Its simply a "game" but so much a part of our lives and an escape from the daily grind of life. I dont have anything left to give the team they have pulled all of my emotion and fight. I am simply watching now and following along for the next meltdown and debacle ...

sdbillsfan2
10-13-2009, 01:59 AM
Just what the city of Buffalo needs to boost morale. We are pretty much (in NFL terms) a joke in the league, could you imagine if this really happens, its already pretty much a PR disaster the braintrust dont get it ... fire the coach and move on.

Some think the publicity is bad , I'll tell you , a lot of people away from Buffalo , fans and non fans are starting to say...

"Is about time , what took you so long to stand up to the old man? "

The call is out for Trent to grow a set , Maybe all those afraid the Bills might leave should try taking the same advice. Grow a set and take a shot down field for once!

eee1776
10-13-2009, 06:48 AM
We can't leave the front office off the hook either. They are a much the blame of what is happening to this team as anyone. Russ Brandon needs to be replaced .

Jan Reimers
10-13-2009, 06:55 AM
Does anyone think Ralph gives a crap anymore?