PDA

View Full Version : Ralph Wilson Interview

BuffaloBlitz83
10-12-2009, 11:44 PM
<object width="425" height="344">
</param>
</param>
</param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Vm8DVzORIFs&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

JD
10-12-2009, 11:50 PM
So basically since the line is young and there have been injuries...that warrants a pass for the coaching staff? **** you.

unpaid_bills
10-12-2009, 11:53 PM
my favorite quote

Reporter: Hey Ralph dont you think the good people of Buffalo deserve better?

Ralph - blank stare and confused look

Reporter - repeats the question

Ralph - WHAT (yells) ???? like he is def

Ralph: I tell you what i was eating breakfast this morning at the Pancake house with two young fellas (they are like 80 yrs old), they told me Ralphie we are behind ya.

Intepretation get the F out of the way old man you are blocking me from getting to my table.

He doesnt want to tell us what he thinks cause he likely cant remember this is a freaking embarrassment. Its really sad he did so much for the AFL/NFL kept the team in a small market all these years. To see him like this its really sad.

trapezeus
10-13-2009, 12:00 AM
i really don't feel bad for a guy who has a publically funded stadium and then gets the cash from parking while the state takes care of it....if he was running at a loss, yeah, he's a saint for keeping it here all these years. but the ****er turns a profit year in year out. and he blackmails us to show up and then has nothing to offer. Letterman got a lawyer and took his guy to court. Where is the justice for us.

JD
10-13-2009, 12:02 AM
Intepretation get the F out of the way old man you are blocking me from getting to my table.

:rofl:
It feels good to finally laugh, thank you.

unpaid_bills
10-13-2009, 12:11 AM
At least Andre got a free lunch out of the deal.

I just hope to god Ralph is not driving alone and Im not kidding that is pure and simple an accident waiting to happen.

You think as owner of the Bills he could at least get a couple different Bills jackets. Maybe he slept in it or something. I know its not nice to make fun of old people and someday i will be old but this is pretty funny

Block "O"
10-13-2009, 06:20 AM
Exactly talk about cheap. That joint was a Starter jacket. Are you kidding me? They haven't made those for 10 years. Was he rocking the Zubaz too?

X-Era
10-13-2009, 06:25 AM
my favorite quote

Reporter: Hey Ralph dont you think the good people of Buffalo deserve better?

Ralph - blank stare and confused look

Reporter - repeats the question

Ralph - WHAT (yells) ???? like he is def

Ralph: I tell you what i was eating breakfast this morning at the Pancake house with two young fellas (they are like 80 yrs old), they told me Ralphie we are behind ya.

He doesnt want to tell us what he thinks cause he likely cant remember this is a freaking embarrassment. Its really sad he did so much for the AFL/NFL kept the team in a small market all these years. To see him like this its really sad.

In his feeble mind he actually thinks hes doing the right things for this team.

mybills
10-13-2009, 06:32 AM
I'd like to punch the 2 Bills fans that said they're behind him. :box:

Commissioner
10-13-2009, 06:38 AM
So basically since the line is young and there have been injuries...that warrants a pass for the coaching staff? **** you.

He should figure out who's responsible for letting us head into the season with such a bad group of offensive tackles and fire them.

The offensive line is a huge reason why we suck, but it's not like we weren't aware of the problem before the season started.

I never saw a bunch of ******s like we have at offensive tackle like i did Sunday. They've been playing football most of their lives and they still don't understand how to stay onsides? Are you kidding me?

They should also recognize the need to get rid of the no huddle simply because of how inexperienced our offensive line is. It's not like the no huddle is helping us any.... i watched as the Browns subsituted at will Sunday. When they knew a passing situation was coming up they immediately had 4 defensive backs flying onto the field as soon as the 2nd down play was over.