PDA

View Full Version : Just Lose Baby

Meathead
10-13-2009, 07:38 AM
Just Lose Baby

this team is going absolutely nowhere. 2009 is already the lostest of lost seasons. yes its a word

we can tell they are a flat out broken team by how completely undisciplined they are, not only with penalties but with completely unforced errors happening at an alarming rate. thats 100% coaching and thats not gonna change, so these guys are now hardwired to suck no matter what. they players cant do it themselves, and the coaches certainly cant fix it or they would have already

throw in another incredible string of injuries and youve got a total disaster of a football team on our hands, with absolutely no chance of appreciable improvement this entire season

this team is now epically bad. yes its a word

even before this team steps on the field they are defeated physically (injuries), emotionally (confidence completely shattered), and intellectually (horribly bad coaching)

thus they are now poised to produce one overwhelming defeat after another. they will be hard pressed to win two more games - literally. i mean, who are they going to beat?

not to worry! weve still got something to root for:

The First Overall Draft Position!!!

now i realize how hard it is emotionally to root for bills losses, but consider this:

- you dont have to cheer against the team, in fact you can still root for them during the games if you want (as if that will do any good). just keep the first pick idea in your pocket so when the game is over and they do lose you can silently say to yourself 'awroit!'

- there is literally zero chance for the playoffs this season. dont even bother with the mathematical crap, its over and we all know it. a couple more wins mean absolutely nothing on this season

- wins dont matter at all, for any reason whatsoever. this team is getting a new coach and maybe GM next season. it all starts over. nothing that happens this entire season makes any diff in that scenario. there is no confidence issue, no carryover - everything that happens next season will be defined by who they hire and what happens in camp

- the more losses the get piled up this season the less bull**** reasons ralph has to even consider retaining the big dick. how do you possibly NOT fire a guy that wins one or two games all season??

- thus losing actually becomes a good thing. this is regarded as a very talent-rich draft coming up. having a very high (ideally the first) spot every round gives the bills maximum options on rebuilding the team through the draft (ie. either picking a qb and hope he becomes the franchise, or trading their top pick for more juicy picks)

thus, i urge you to join me! rip the finger off your foam finger, put your whammie weenie back in its case, paint your bag festive colors, and cheer for your team to be as loserful as possible! yes its a word!

the motto for the rest of '09 ...

JUST LOSE BABY!!!

DraftBoy
10-13-2009, 07:40 AM
Never cheer for losses.

Forward_Lateral
10-13-2009, 07:41 AM
I refuse to cheer for losses. Besides, I don't want the Bills to get the #1 pick and find some way to screw that up. I get made fun of enough for being a Bills fan.

Canadian'eh!
10-13-2009, 07:42 AM
Yeah... I'll take a top 5 pick instead of #1.

But i'm notusing it on any of these QB's this year. I want a can't miss LB, or a can't miss OT.

Of course it's the Bills... so they will miss.

Jan Reimers
10-13-2009, 07:46 AM
We'll probably botch the pick anyway, regardless of where it is, as we've done several times in recent years.

I just can't bring myself to root for us to lose, no matter how disgusted I am.

DaBillzAhDaShiznit
10-13-2009, 07:51 AM
We'll probably botch the pick anyway, regardless of where it is, as we've done several times in recent years.

Bam! Nail hit on head!

yordad
10-13-2009, 07:55 AM
I am just looking on the bright side. Either way they don't go down in infamy. They already won one.

yordad
10-13-2009, 07:56 AM
I might as well root for 1-15. It would be the first time in a long time I rooted for something NFL related and it came true. :(

NorthCarBills
10-13-2009, 08:29 AM
I just cant wish for losses, but there are certain positive outcomes of losses that provide my only hope for this team.

1. Firing of DJ.
2. New coaches, new energy.
3. A top five pick to build around.

djjimkelly
10-13-2009, 08:33 AM

the problem with our picks is we keep replacing previous first rounders this team would be stacked if we resigned our own solid first rounders

ddaryl
10-13-2009, 08:36 AM
I don't want the 1st pick in the draft... that's a poison pick IMO..... Well unless we can trad eit for a plethora of picks (You do know what a plethora is jefe' don't you)

but If by any stretch of the imagination the Bills can put together some wins and start looking like a team again I'd much rather go with getting some wins

However under no circumstances is any amount of wins this season a signal to keep Dick as HC :doh: :shoothead:

Meathead
10-13-2009, 01:12 PM
more votes *****es

PECKERWOOD
10-13-2009, 01:58 PM
Yes, I want the number one overall pick, take the best player out there. We should also be trading away guys for future picks, Lee Evans, Youboty, Florence, Posluszny, Jackson, Parrish - nobody should be safe. Next year is going to be damn near close to a total rebuilding year.

cocamide
10-13-2009, 01:59 PM
I don't want the 1st pick in the draft... that's a poison pick IMO..... Well unless we can trad eit for a plethora of picks (You do know what a plethora is jefe' don't you)

but If by any stretch of the imagination the Bills can put together some wins and start looking like a team again I'd much rather go with getting some wins

However under no circumstances is any amount of wins this season a signal to keep Dick as HC :doh: :shoothead:

I agree with what you said and like the Three Amigos reference.

Dr. Pepper
10-13-2009, 02:17 PM
i will keep hoping this team loses until dick jauron is fired. once that happens, ill be back to pulling my hair out for them, hoping for wins regardless of draft slotting. that is how much i dispise jauron.

JD
10-13-2009, 02:17 PM
LOSE OUT!