PDA

View Full Version : It's sad but true..it

DaBillzAhDaShiznit
10-13-2009, 07:45 AM
I screamed until my throat bled Sunday at the game. I saw the Bills offense play the worst four quarters I can ever remember.

Bad playcalling, poor execution, our QB obviously not having his head in the game, and the team pretty much giving up.

The Defense looked ok, but lets face it--a good college team should be able to match up well with the Browns.

I don't know where to start. DJ is obviously not the coach to take us to a superbowl....ever. Trent does not seem to be the QB of the future. Our young Oline is showing it's youth.

There may be some good games the rest of this season, but it makes me ill knowing that we all know the outcome will not be favorable.

All offseason/preseason/early season we have tried to convince ourselves that we can compete....that TO will be the answer...that AVP would open up the offense and be good for Trent....that Trent will make the natural progression and be a leader.....that the OLine fire sale and youth movement would be a change for the better....that we didn't need to sign any veteran LB depth....

Problem is....we all knew that these were ill conceived notions....and I for one am not buying in anymore until they prove they are a winner.

And with at least 6 glaring areas of need (OLine, LB, QB, Head Coach, OC, GM)...theres no real hope that things will get better in the next 2-3 years.

I sold the remainder of my tickets for this year. I took down my Bills flag.
I pulled the sticker off my truck.

Hey Bills---call me when you want to make a serious effort.

Jan Reimers
10-13-2009, 07:52 AM
I completel agree. For many of us, our biggest offseason activity is overlooking our obvious shortcomings, and deluding ourselves into believing that we can win with inferior talent and putrid coaching.