• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • trapezeus
    Legendary Zoner
    • Oct 2004

one more protest idea

Everyone going to the game should pay for their food and drinks inside the stadium with nickels and dimes.

or just throw pennies at the owners box. that's what he seems to cherish so much. give him all the pennies he can handle. old bastard.
  • Ebenezer
    Give me a minute...
    • Jul 2002

Re: one more protest idea

Originally posted by trapezeus
    Everyone going to the game should pay for their food and drinks inside the stadium with nickels and dimes.

or just throw pennies at the owners box. that's what he seems to cherish so much. give him all the pennies he can handle. old bastard.
    he wouldn't care if you paid in Francs, Pounds or Marx...money is money.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• yordad
      • Dec 2007

How about everyone boycotts the food and drinks all together.
      "Heck, now I am glad his overrated arce made the pro bowl, else we would have only got a 3rd." ~ yordad

"I've just been hit with a piece of sky. " ~ yordad

"Forgive my opinion, but...." ~ yordad

"Warning: I might be hammered." ~ yordad

"I don't care if the word is "your" or "you're", so buzz off. Its (it's) a frickin(') message board." ~ yordad

Comment

• Ebenezer
        Give me a minute...
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by yordad
        How about everyone boycotts the food and drinks all together.
        yeah...stop drunk people from buying more beer...that'll happen.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• trapezeus
          Legendary Zoner
          • Oct 2004

my dad told me this interesting fact about concessions. i'll pass it on.

At Dallas' new stadium, parking is $75 for the game. That's 3x the cost of Ralph Wilson stadium parking. Yet they charge $8 per beer, same as the ralph. So somehow, Ralph has pushed the beer price up to the "big market" prices and cries poor.

Again, **** this man and the horse he rode in on.

Comment

Working...
          X