X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ebenezer
    Give me a minute...
    • Jul 2002

Forked Thread: COMPLETELY UNCONFIRMED! - Fitz new starter - RW meddles again

Forked from: COMPLETELY UNCONFIRMED! - Fitz new starter

Originally posted by patmoran2006
    I got a tip today, and I am not posting this on my site until I get better confirmation, near impossible to do on a Bills day off.

But I would like to share this RUMOR I had passed along, by someone I consider somewhat credible.

When the Bills get back to work tomorrow, Fitzpatrick will be working with the first team offense.

(sarcasm aside, I'm trying to hard to get more FACTS about this, with zero luck so far. But its not like this isn't a "rumor" site anyway).
    I'll be the first to say it...RW told DJ, "want to save the job - switch the QB"

TE is done here and there is no way he gets a big contract now...time to groom a successor.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.
  • SABURZFAN
    short bus extraordinaire
    • Jul 2002

Re: Forked Thread: COMPLETELY UNCONFIRMED! - Fitz new starter - RW meddles again

everybody knows that The Old Fart wants to avoid big contracts. didn't he screw Losman out of a $3 million clause in his contract?
    Originally posted by yordad
    Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• ArcticWildMan

Re: Forked Thread: COMPLETELY UNCONFIRMED! - Fitz new starter - RW meddles again

Just another example of why we will never get a top tier coach in here if it really is being driven by Ralphie.

Comment

• MikeInRoch
        • Sep 2003

Ummmm - and we are assuming that it was RW exactly why?? Maybe Dick just realized that Edwards has been stinking up the joint.
        "'Clean up your room.', 'Stand up straight.', 'Pick up your feet.', 'Take it like a man.', 'Be nice to your sister.', 'Don't mix beer and wine, ever.'. Oh yeah, 'Don't drive on the railroad track.'"

"Eh, Phil. That's one I happen to agree with."

Comment

• Ebenezer
          Give me a minute...
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by SABURZFAN
          everybody knows that The Old Fart wants to avoid big contracts. didn't he screw Losman out of a $3 million clause in his contract?
          can you imagine RW paying for a Eli Manning let alone a Petyton?

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Ebenezer
            Give me a minute...
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by MikeInRoch
            Ummmm - and we are assuming that it was RW exactly why?? Maybe Dick just realized that Edwards has been stinking up the joint.
            track records.

Comment

• ArcticWildMan

Originally posted by MikeInRoch

Like Eb said, considering Ralph's past history, this would make perfect sense.

Comment

• Ebenezer
                Give me a minute...
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by ArcticWildMan
                Like Eb said, considering Ralph's past history, this would make perfect sense.
                DJ didn't decide to ditch Turk the week before the season just because all of a sudden he didn't agree with the offensive philosophy...this is RW's MO all the way.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                  • Jul 2002

BUT you can't prove it beyond speculation at this point.

Comment

• Ebenezer
                    Give me a minute...
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
                    BUT you can't prove it beyond speculation at this point.
                    nope...can't prove any of RW's meddling over the years.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                      short bus extraordinaire
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Ebenezer
                      can you imagine RW paying for a Eli Manning let alone a Petyton?

honestly???? NO!!!!!!!!!
                      Originally posted by yordad
                      Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• trapezeus
                        Legendary Zoner
                        • Oct 2004

edwards was a cheap 3rd round pick. i can't imagine there being any accelerating items in his contract with playing time and such. I doubt this is ralph wilson driven. i think he simply doesn't care.

I think jauron is just assuming he's safe until the bye and will see if he can get any spark going through the bye. but he probably doesn't realize that even 3 50 point blowouts will still have left a seriously bad taste in our mouths.

Comment

• soapman
                          • Jan 2008

So what if RW pulled Trent. Someone has to have the balls to do it! Have you seen Trent play?

Comment

• Commissioner
                            • Dec 2004

What's Ralph Wilson gonna think when he realizes the QB isn't the biggest problem.

Lets start with scrapping the no huddle since we are trying to run it with the most inexperienced offensive line.... they don't even have time to think of the snap count apparently.
                            Draft Gabbert at #3!

Comment

• Philagape
                              WIN NOW
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Ebenezer
                              TE is done here and there is no way he gets a big contract now.
                              What has Trent done to earn "a big contract" anyway?
                              "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
                              2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

Working...
                              X