PDA

View Full Version : Saw Eric Wood at a bar last night...

DMBcrew36
10-13-2009, 12:36 PM
I stopped by a bar at Genesee and Union on my way home from hockey last night at midnight and saw Eric Wood and two other Bills players who were there with some young women. They were all doing kareoke, having a good time. As if I need to say it, Eric Wood is ***** HUGE. Wood came up to the bar at one point to get another round of beers for his group, and while Wood is standing behind this kid sitting at the bar, the kid loudly says to his buddy, "the Browns really beat the **** out of the Bills yesterday," or something along that line. Wood didn't say anything other than he may have apologized. He seemed slightly embarrassed, I don't know. I'm told Wood is a bit banged up from the game Sunday.

THATHURMANATOR
10-13-2009, 12:36 PM
GARDEN PARK!

SABURZFAN
10-13-2009, 01:48 PM
GREAT!!!!!!!!! now we have some big mouthed kid trying to coax Eric Wood with a stupid comment. somebody should have kicked the **** out of him.

PECKERWOOD
10-13-2009, 02:04 PM
Wood, Levitre & Hangartner, man.

If you give either of these guys an axe they'll look like Paul Bunyon.

JD
10-13-2009, 02:11 PM
GP BABY!!!! Haha my buddy put that as his status last night. How did they find out about that place. Were the ladies hot? Describe them.. they're prob from Cheekto!! HAHA

DMBcrew36
10-13-2009, 02:16 PM
GREAT!!!!!!!!! now we have some big mouthed kid trying to coax Eric Wood with a stupid comment. somebody should have kicked the **** out of him.

Yeah, I have nothing against Wood. He's just a rookie and he's probably going to be damn good in a few years, if not for the Bills, for another team. I didn't say anything but with how bad the team is and how much those guys are paid, they deserve whatever crap they get.

BillsWin
10-13-2009, 02:39 PM
Our interior is going to be fine for some years to come. Our tackles are ****.

kscdogbillsfan1221
10-13-2009, 02:56 PM
what the **** are these ***holes doing @ a ****ing bar when they suck so bad already. they should be going overy their s****y tapes and figuring out how not to suck so ****ing much, not carousing with women @ a ****ing bar til the ****ing offseason. **** them all. when I feel I'm doing crappy @ my job, I cut myself off from bars and such until I figure out a better balance and am doing better. I don't get paid nearly as much and they should have the same sense of pride and shame.

THATHURMANATOR
10-13-2009, 03:00 PM
when I feel I'm doing crappy @ my job, I cut myself off from bars and such until I figure out a better balance and am doing better. I don't get paid nearly as much and they should have the same sense of pride and shame.
LOL Do you?

Dr. Pepper
10-13-2009, 03:06 PM
what the **** are these ***holes doing @ a ****ing bar when they suck so bad already. they should be going overy their s****y tapes and figuring out how not to suck so ****ing much, not carousing with women @ a ****ing bar til the ****ing offseason. **** them all. when I feel I'm doing crappy @ my job, I cut myself off from bars and such until I figure out a better balance and am doing better. I don't get paid nearly as much and they should have the same sense of pride and shame.

21 year old kids arent allowed to go to a bar, 6 days before the next game and the night before their day off? oooooooooook :fogey:

THATHURMANATOR
10-13-2009, 03:14 PM
Seriously.

THATHURMANATOR
10-13-2009, 03:14 PM
Plus it wasn't like he was clubbing it up, Just letting off some steam at a tiny hole in the wall.

casdhf
10-13-2009, 03:22 PM
Seriously, Thurm ... what is this guy saying? When work sucks we should give up beer?

kscdogbillsfan1221
10-13-2009, 03:31 PM
blow off some steam @ home. they should not show their faces in public for social purposes (i.e. alcohol) when they r this embarrassing.

Demon
10-13-2009, 03:34 PM
blow off some steam @ home. they should not show their faces in public for social purposes (i.e. alcohol) when they r this embarrassing.

Dude, shut up. These players are athletes too. They have friends and try to pick up girls just like most of us when we were his age. For them, this is only a job. They still get paid and live their lifes.

McBFLO
10-13-2009, 06:10 PM
No doubt! It's just a game. Yeah, as fans we can want them to play/perform better on Sundays. But on the night before their day off, and 6 days before the next game, their entitled to hang out, have some fun and have a few beers. Chill out man.

HHURRICANE
10-13-2009, 06:22 PM
Honestly they get paid millions of dollars to be at their peek performance. No after sucking they should be trying to get better not out drinking beer after a drubbing.

Drink a beer at home.

malo
10-13-2009, 06:27 PM
He should have stood in front of the door and made like a swinging bar door like he and his fellow linemen are during games.

jaycorp51
10-13-2009, 06:30 PM
Absolutely nothing wrong with guys going out and blowing off some steam. Have any of you ever went to a bar after work just to unwind and forget about a s****y day at work? I bet most of you have. The guy is 21 years old and is going out with some friends and picking up girls. If his employer allows him to do what he pleases on his days off, who are we to say it's wrong?

HHURRICANE
10-13-2009, 06:32 PM
Absolutely nothing wrong with guys going out and blowing off some steam. Have any of you ever went to a bar after work just to unwind and forget about a s****y day at work? I bet most of you have. The guy is 21 years old and is going out with some friends and picking up girls. If his employer allows him to do what he pleases on his days off, who are we to say it's wrong?

At 21 he's earned dick.

At 21 I was working til 8 o'clock every night trying to build a career.

His job is to be the best lineman he can possibly be. I like Wood but maybe having a pussy coach is rubbing off.

ArcticWildMan
10-13-2009, 06:34 PM
At 21 he's earned dick.

His job is to be the best lineman he can possibly be. I like Wood but maybe having a pussy coach is rubbing off.

Come on man, give it a rest.

The kid is out having a beer with his buds. Big deal.

HHURRICANE
10-13-2009, 06:38 PM
Come on man, give it a rest.

The kid is out having a beer with his buds. Big deal.

He's not a normal kid. He has a ten year career tops. He has the off-season to have a beer and get laid.

McBFLO
10-13-2009, 09:39 PM
At 21 he's earned dick.

Having a few beers with his friends on his night off is NOT jeopardizing the kid's career or the next upcoming game. You people need to lighten up. They're people just like we are.

DMBcrew36
10-13-2009, 09:40 PM
Jauron isn't making any of them come in til Wednesday. It was a Monday night and probably the only night of the week where he has a chance to really go out. Wood is a free man - he can do what he wants. Look at TO - he's doing a ***** reality award show tonight in Los Angeles. I'd prefer what Wood is doing - he's staying in town and keeping close to what he needs to focus on for the Bills.

SABURZFAN
10-13-2009, 10:03 PM
He's not a normal kid. He has a ten year career tops. He has the off-season to have a beer and get laid.

screw that. when you're 21, you burn the candle at both ends.

PECKERWOOD
10-14-2009, 12:45 AM
Dude, shut up. These players are athletes too. They have friends and try to pick up girls just like most of us when we were his age. For them, this is only a job. They still get paid and live their lifes.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Buddo
10-14-2009, 03:57 AM
Honestly they get paid millions of dollars to be at their peek performance. No after sucking they should be trying to get better not out drinking beer after a drubbing.

Drink a beer at home.

Either they can drink beer, in which case where it's done makes little difference. Or they can't, in which case drinking it at home isn't an option.

As an aside, I think it would have been far more entertaining watching a loaded Bills team, playing against the Browns last Sunday, compared to what was served.
I bet we wouldn't have half the false start penalties to begin with. ;)