PDA

View Full Version : Conspiracy theory

cocamide
10-13-2009, 02:43 PM
Are the Bills players purposefully playing horrible in order to get Dick out of here? It's probably not true, but I just don't want to believe that our players suck as bad as they did on Sunday.

T-Long
10-13-2009, 02:45 PM
Haven't you ever heard them lush about this guy? They all love him. I would love him too if I were a player. He never yells at you, he always has your back, and he is just a flat out nice guy. What player wouldn't want to play for him? Too bad he sucks at the whole football aspect of life.

yordad
10-13-2009, 02:49 PM
No. Dick had them play so bad cuz he wants to get his 3 year contract paid up front when he is fired.

bigbub2352
10-13-2009, 02:50 PM
i got a conspiracy theory for u, look at how the movie major league really fits our situation, make the team so bad u stop the fan base from supporting them which allows the team to be sold to highest bidder once scumbag Montgomery Burns aka RW dies and his daughter takes over

BB4LIFE
10-13-2009, 02:54 PM
i got a conspiracy theory for u, look at how the movie major league really fits our situation, make the team so bad u stop the fan base from supporting them which allows the team to be sold to highest bidder once scumbag Montgomery Burns aka RW dies and his daughter takes over

It's funny because I have been thinking the same thing.. I don't think Charlie Sheen is going to come help us though..

cocamide
10-13-2009, 02:54 PM
Haven't you ever heard them lush about this guy? They all love him. I would love him too if I were a player. He never yells at you, he always has your back, and he is just a flat out nice guy. What player wouldn't want to play for him? Too bad he sucks at the whole football aspect of life.

We now have the king of passive-aggressive behavior in Owens, so maybehe has put the team up to this. In public, say all the right things, but on the field, suck really bad so it reflects horribly on the coach and Ralph has no choice but to fire him. I hope no one takes what I'm saying seriously. (As if they ever do.)

sdbillsfan2
10-13-2009, 02:55 PM

lol T-Long ! For a second there I thought you were describing Mr Rodgers and his neighborhood

JD
10-13-2009, 03:01 PM

ughhh so true :sadwalk:

bigbub2352
10-13-2009, 03:14 PM
It's funny because I have been thinking the same thing.. I don't think Charlie Sheen is going to come help us though..
its ****ing scary , but i wouldnt mind getting some players from the california pennial league they at least play with some passionLOL