PDA

View Full Version : I am pissed

patmoran2006
10-13-2009, 05:16 PM
Why did we cut Marcus Freeman?

I have no clue. Not on anything today.

But that doesnt make me happy. We had two roster spots to fill.

I really like that kid, I was pumped we signed him. He must've really stunk during practice or something

Demon
10-13-2009, 05:17 PM
Maybe he sucked?

Ebenezer
10-13-2009, 05:18 PM

I really like that kid, I was pumped we signed him. He must've really stunk during practice or something
pissed? isn't that a bit strong?

BuffaloBlitz83
10-13-2009, 05:20 PM
This guy is awful. To get cut by the Buffalo Bills knowing how much in need we are for a LB after not only dropping in draft and Chicago cutting him. Chicago was in LB trouble too with Pisa and Urlachor injuries.

X-Era
10-13-2009, 05:21 PM

I know you liked him.

I never have.

Buddo
10-13-2009, 05:27 PM
The signing of a Safety basically indicates that Harris will go back to LB. So in effect, it will be 2 LBs out, and 2 back in (Draft and Nic Harris). Freeman obviously isn't up to the mark as yet, and although could develop still, I would think it was decided additional experience was required.

X-Era
10-13-2009, 05:30 PM
The signing of a Safety basically indicates that Harris will go back to LB. So in effect, it will be 2 LBs out, and 2 back in (Draft and Nic Harris). Freeman obviously isn't up to the mark as yet, and although could develop still, I would think it was decided additional experience was required.

:clap:

I didn't think of that. Bring on Harris!!!!!!!!!!!

Dr. Lecter
10-13-2009, 09:25 PM
He has now been cut from two PS's.

There is probably a reason.

patmoran2006
10-13-2009, 09:27 PM
I'm sure there is. Im not saying he was the next Shawn Merriman.

Just saying I really liked him, coming out of college at least. I thought he'd be a perfect cover two LB in this league.

Obviously not though.

Bmax
10-13-2009, 10:40 PM
The way we were going thru LB we should have keep him and cut one of those wr's on the practice squad.. Don't we have enough of those already....I don't trust any moves that this head coach and pro personel staff makes

Bmax

BertSquirtgum
10-14-2009, 12:06 AM
i haven't even heard of this bum before he was cut. he must have stunk