PDA

View Full Version : They Did it!!! The Billboard is going up

Raptor
10-13-2009, 09:43 PM
Go vote for what version you want

http://firedickjauron.wordpress.com/

topher180
10-13-2009, 09:52 PM
This is wonderful news. Probably does nothing, but makes me feel a little better.

Joe Fo Sho
10-13-2009, 09:54 PM
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice

DraftBoy
10-13-2009, 09:58 PM
Does anyone think this is a bad idea?

LtFinFan66
10-13-2009, 09:59 PM
Fans of the other AFCE Teams:idunno:

BillsWin
10-13-2009, 10:02 PM
My Dolphins friend texted me back after I told him the good news.

"Please dont fire him or bench edwards! Give them both extensions!"

haha

Raptor
10-13-2009, 10:09 PM

Nope! They had there chance to fire him last year and they chose to give up on this season back on December 30th when they retained one Mr. Dick Jauron as HC for another year. Our voices were not heard then but they will be heard now

BertSquirtgum
10-13-2009, 10:35 PM
how long will it be up for?

BoyILuvLoznStupidly
10-13-2009, 10:38 PM
how long will it be up for?

one week

ArcticWildMan
10-13-2009, 10:40 PM

Hell no!! This is going to get nationwide attention and make Ralph squirm. Maybe if he finally realizes that the fans are sick and tired of the crap coming out of OBD, he'll finally get a clue.

I think another billboard should be put up telling Ralph to get a clue and clean the entire organization out from top to bottom so he doesn't think that this is just a Jauron issue.

Romes
10-13-2009, 10:40 PM
I've never seen Bills fans in such agreement about anything before. :up:

DraftBoy
10-13-2009, 10:43 PM
You guys really don't see how this would turn away potential FA's, Coaches, and Owners??

I mean your going to publicly call out your own HC. You don't see how the press could and may spin this against you guys?

malo
10-13-2009, 10:46 PM
You guys really don't see how this would turn away potential FA's, Coaches, and Owners??

I mean your going to publicly call out your own HC. You don't see how the press could and may spin this against you guys?

I was never into the whole billboard thing either. Or bag heads in the stands But Jauron is beyond bad. And this organization deserves it. I like the modrak and guy billboard much better. Send a better message. Dick is a symptom, not the entire cause.

BoyILuvLoznStupidly
10-13-2009, 10:47 PM

I disagree, the media is on the side of the fans. They think he should be gone as much as us fans do. Stop being so critical.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
10-13-2009, 10:52 PM
well I like to excoriate DJ on the board, but not sure I want to rub it in his face... dude is Dead Man Walking as it is.

ArcticWildMan
10-13-2009, 10:53 PM

The fans in Cincy did the same thing with the owner of the Bengals and it worked.

ArcticWildMan
10-13-2009, 10:54 PM
well I like to excoriate DJ on the board, but not sure I want to rub it in his face... dude is Dead Man Walking as it is.

That's why I like the billboard that lists the others as well. This is hardly just a coaching issue.

sdbillsfan2
10-13-2009, 11:05 PM
All these ideas aren't unique to the Bills. I don't remember anyone who didn't take the side of the Saints fans when they were forced to endure year after year of crappy football teams . They (the fans ) were out in masse every Sunday with their bags! Tell me how it hurt them.

I think Ralph should be more ashamed of wearing his HoF jacket and Jauron his HC Jacket ! Considering the position both of these fools have put this team in , I don't see how either deserve the titles they now have.

I say remind Ralph that after he goes , all he has is his legacy to follow him.
"Here Lie RW , The owner who got rich simply by providing the world with year after year of poor quality , sub standard crapola! "

Didn't Ralph thank the Bills fans for supporting them and getting him into the hall ?

This is how he repays us ???? BS ..Call his old ass out !

SeatownBillsFan21
10-13-2009, 11:16 PM
You

Michael82
10-14-2009, 12:08 AM
Hell no!! This is going to get nationwide attention and make Ralph squirm. Maybe if he finally realizes that the fans are sick and tired of the crap coming out of OBD, he'll finally get a clue.

I think another billboard should be put up telling Ralph to get a clue and clean the entire organization out from top to bottom so he doesn't think that this is just a Jauron issue.
Agreed! I love it and would love it even more if it said to fire Jauron, Guy, Modrak and Brandon too. That's what we really need!

Billz_fan
10-14-2009, 12:14 AM
This is sooo awesome !! Thank god enough fans are finally getting fed up. Im very happy.

JD
10-14-2009, 12:50 AM
HELL YES!

JD
10-14-2009, 12:55 AM
It says on the website to keep donating to further extend the life of the billboard!

Buddo
10-14-2009, 03:50 AM

Considering Jauron's track record, and the fact that the Bills and Browns just took part in possibly the single most awful game of football ever, I'm not so sure even the media can put a spin on it tbh.
This is not a football team without the necessary talent - particularly when the starters are all available. It is a football team without the necessary leadership.
For all people want to bang on about Ralph being cheap (and in respect to coaches with a deal of justification), I believe that Jauron has had ample freedom to right the ship, and has simply failed miserably.

Typ0
10-14-2009, 04:10 AM
it's got to make you sick if all these losers are gotten rid of that Ralph Wilson is just plain not capable of getting the right people in place to build a winner. The best thing he could do is hire Bill Cowher and let him take over...

djjimkelly
10-14-2009, 04:37 AM
Agreed! I love it and would love it even more if it said to fire Jauron, Guy, Modrak and Brandon too. That's what we really need!

ill take it one step further id fire every person employed by the team.

every person at one bills drive has a loser mentality even the water and towel boys

FIRE them all

Canadian'eh!
10-14-2009, 05:22 AM
VOTE FOR #1.

Though it should list Russ as well. All 4 or the Inner circle need to be tossed.

More bang for the buck.

Dr. Lecter
10-14-2009, 05:50 AM
Big picture people, big picture.

Do you really think that something like this would make somebody like Gruden, Holmgren, Cowher, Billick, etc. want to come here?

And what will it accomplish? It will not make a damn bit of difference. What is the goal of the billboard?

This might be one of the dumbest, most immature ideas this are has ever had.

Not to mention the waste of money. Give the money to charity, not to crap like this.

Yasgur's Farm
10-14-2009, 06:12 AM
Fire Dick is a nice billboard in itself… BUT… Wouldn’t something like this be more appropriate?
Ralph,
If you hire…
Cowher or
Shanahan or
Shottenheimer or
etc.
We the fans promise to make the investment worth your while.
TRUST US!!

Commissioner
10-14-2009, 06:29 AM
I think it's pretty classless....

I don't like Jauron as a head coach, but he's a good man with a family....

Then again, Ralph is probably hoping we run Jauron out of town like Mularkey so we won't have to pay him.

TacklingDummy
10-14-2009, 06:38 AM
How is the first one not winning? The Bills problems run a lot deeper than Dick.

Raptor
10-14-2009, 07:00 AM
Big picture people, big picture.

Do you really think that something like this would make somebody like Gruden, Holmgren, Cowher, Billick, etc. want to come here?

Do you really think are senile owner and the most unqualified GM in the NFL is going to attract any of those? Wake up, none of those caliber of coaches is coming here reguardless

And what will it accomplish? It will not make a damn bit of difference. What is the goal of the billboard?

It tells the Bills Org that we are not settling for medicority any longer. Our voices were ignored when Dick should have been fired last Dec. He was kept because Ralph is cheap as hell and didnt want to pay the rest of the deal. This town has made his 25,000 dollar investment into a Billion dollars. As Bills fans we now want a return on our investment

This might be one of the dumbest, most immature ideas this are has ever had.

"The Bills retain Dick Jauron" was

Jan Reimers
10-14-2009, 07:03 AM
I agree with the few on here that think it's a bad, classless idea. It will do nothing toward getting Dick fired, and very well may dissuade the better coaches and free agents from coming here.

It's a juvenile idea born out of spite, and nothing more.

Raptor
10-14-2009, 07:04 AM

Not one bit. They all go where the money is or where there is winning going on. Theres only 32 of these jobs in the world and I didnt see anyone refusing to come here and interview when it was known that both Mularkey and G.Williams kids were harassed non stop in school

The press will do what they do but so far its been nothing but positive

DynaPaul
10-14-2009, 07:22 AM
That's awesome! I voted for number 1 because I want all 3 of those guys to hit the road.

Canadian'eh!
10-14-2009, 07:23 AM
I think most people will support the fans rights to voice their displeasure with the long standing ineptitude of the Bills.

People are smart enough to know we spend our money on the team and only ask that they give 100% in trying to win.

We aren't getting that. We ahven't for a long time.

I don't think this is immature, stupid OR going to upset good head coaches. Privately they will understand, even if they publically don't support it.

The fans deserve better than we've gotten. There's nothing wrong with this.

Beastie Bills
10-14-2009, 07:24 AM
Everybody should be voting for Option 1 (Fire Dick, Guy & Modrak).

I can't believe that one isn't leading.

Canadian'eh!
10-14-2009, 07:24 AM
That's awesome! I voted for number 1 because I want all 3 of those guys to hit the road.

add Russ to the bottom and it's a good one.

Canadian'eh!
10-14-2009, 07:26 AM
I voted this AM at like 6 am and #1 was much further behind..... it's gaining fast now. So keep voting.

JD
10-14-2009, 07:28 AM
Lecter, you think it will keep coaches like Gruden away? I think it will make them more interested in the team with a fan base so die-hard, so deserving whose gone through a decade of suck but still manages to fill their arena..

Enough is enough. This billboard will be all over television/radio and the internet.

JD
10-14-2009, 07:30 AM
#1 is 3 votes behind!

mybills
10-14-2009, 07:32 AM
Why are there 4 choices?

oh and, only 7 hundred or so votes so far.. :tap:

As far as turning away potential coaches..I don't believe that. If anything, it would please them to know that the fan base cares enough to back a winner, and I'm pretty sure they ALL know Jauron isn't one. FA's are going where the best deal is, and no billboard is going to stop them. As for owners? That's just funny.

Bulldog
10-14-2009, 07:35 AM
I think it sends a message to potential coaches that we have a passionate fan base that cares deeply for our team. I'm tired of this crap, and it's time for the fans to be heard. The last time the Bills were in the playoffs, Clinton was president. Think about that for a second.

DraftBoy
10-14-2009, 07:37 AM
I disagree, the media is on the side of the fans. They think he should be gone as much as us fans do. Stop being so critical.

They are always on one side until that side does something stupid enough to make the story less about the issue and more about their outrageous actions.

DraftBoy
10-14-2009, 07:38 AM
The fans in Cincy did the same thing with the owner of the Bengals and it worked.

The Bengals should never be used as justification for actions...

JD
10-14-2009, 07:38 AM
How about "DICK & CO. MUST GO!"

DraftBoy
10-14-2009, 07:40 AM
Considering Jauron's track record, and the fact that the Bills and Browns just took part in possibly the single most awful game of football ever, I'm not so sure even the media can put a spin on it tbh.
This is not a football team without the necessary talent - particularly when the starters are all available. It is a football team without the necessary leadership.
For all people want to bang on about Ralph being cheap (and in respect to coaches with a deal of justification), I believe that Jauron has had ample freedom to right the ship, and has simply failed miserably.

When you put this billboard up you stop making it about football though. That's what people are failing to realize I think. This is an attempt to publicly humiliate a good guy overall. Nobody is saying he should keep his job but you want to make this bigger then just about a football team.

It goes along with every other stupid ass thing Bills fans have done this season, Vandalizing McKelvin's Lawn, Hit and Run...

DraftBoy
10-14-2009, 07:41 AM
Not one bit. They all go where the money is or where there is winning going on. Theres only 32 of these jobs in the world and I didnt see anyone refusing to come here and interview when it was known that both Mularkey and G.Williams kids were harassed non stop in school

The press will do what they do but so far its been nothing but positive

No they don't all go where the money is at, just like certain players wouldn't play for Rush. When you're a high profile coach the money is there whether your coaching, doing analysis, or consulting. These guys aren't desperate for cash.

Raptor
10-14-2009, 07:45 AM
No they don't all go where the money is at, just like certain players wouldn't play for Rush. When you're a high profile coach the money is there whether your coaching, doing analysis, or consulting. These guys aren't desperate for cash.

HIGH PROFILE COACHES ARE NOT COMING HERE!!!! The Billboard has ZERO affect on this

People need to let these pipe dream coaches go Ralph has never paid for one and will never pay for one we are getting an asst coach reguardless.

ddaryl
10-14-2009, 07:47 AM
How is the first one not winning? The Bills problems run a lot deeper than Dick.

it's winning now. I voted for the 1st one.. i was dissapointed Russ was not included in the clean house theme though

ddaryl
10-14-2009, 07:48 AM
HIGH PROFILE COACHES ARE NOT COMING HERE!!!! The Billboard has ZERO affect on this

People need to let these pipe dream coaches go Ralph has never paid for one and will never pay for one we are getting an asst coach reguardless.

then Ralph better run for his life, the fans will revolt.. I won't even give a new coach a chance unless he is a proven winner

Bulldog
10-14-2009, 07:49 AM
When you put this billboard up you stop making it about football though. That's what people are failing to realize I think. This is an attempt to publicly humiliate a good guy overall. Nobody is saying he should keep his job but you want to make this bigger then just about a football team.

It goes along with every other stupid ass thing Bills fans have done this season, Vandalizing McKelvin's Lawn, Hit and Run...

Talk about comparing apples to oranges. So this billboard idea some how is in the same catergory as a drunkin idiot who decided to sell drugs in the parking lot of the Ralph and hit pedestrians while trying to flee from the police? Please. I have a better idea, maybe we should sit back and take it like we normally do in this area. And I'm sorry if Jauron is hurt or offended by this, it comes with the territory. He is one of 32 people in the country holding his current position and the job comes with a ton of scrutiny. I'm pretty sure Dick Jauron knew that before he accepted the position. Jus saying, if you can't handle the heat.....

DraftBoy
10-14-2009, 07:50 AM

Well wait a second, before you said it was all about the money now you have changed your tone. Which is it?

DraftBoy
10-14-2009, 07:51 AM
Talk about comparing apples to oranges. So this billboard idea some how is in the same catergory as a drunkin idiot who decided to sell drugs in the parking lot of the Ralph and hit pedestrians while trying to flee from the police? Please. I have a better idea, maybe we should sit back and take it like we normally do in this area. And I'm sorry if Jauron is hurt or offended by this, it comes with the territory. He is one of 32 people in the country holding his current position and the job comes with a ton of scrutiny. I'm pretty sure Dick Jauron knew that before he accepted the position. Jus saying, if you can't handle the heat.....

Im not comparing them, Im showing a pattern of irrational stupid behavior this season. And please show me where other coaches routinely have billboards posted in their towns as part of the "heat".

ddaryl
10-14-2009, 07:53 AM

Humiliate the muther****er... Ralph should have known better and did something a long time ago. This sign is about getting Ralph's attention... This about making Ralph listen to the fans

as for the vandalization and the hit and run.. a few bad apples are shouldn't be what we compare the majority of Bills fans too

DraftBoy
10-14-2009, 07:54 AM
Humiliate the muther****er... Ralph should have known better and did something a long time ago. This sign is about getting Ralph's attention... This about making Ralph listen to the fans

as for the vandalization and the hit and run.. a few bad apples are shouldn't be what we compare the majority of Bills fans too

Instead your choosing to stoop to their level and lie in bed with them. Congrats, now we all get a bad name. Thanks.

Ive said my peice, nobody can convince me this is a good idea and I can't convince anybody its a bad idea. The stupid ass thing is going up either way.

Raptor
10-14-2009, 07:56 AM
Well wait a second, before you said it was all about the money now you have changed your tone. Which is it?

Try reading what i'm writing

HHURRICANE
10-14-2009, 07:58 AM
I will donate money if the first sign wins. Keeping Modrak and Brandon doesn't fix anything.

Mahdi
10-14-2009, 08:00 AM
Go vote for what version you want

http://firedickjauron.wordpress.com/
I dont like this personally. This is going too far IMO.

People are acting as if we have a team full of stars and we're losing. WAKE UP! We have no elite talent on this team aside from Owens and maybe Lynch.

Our QB is probably the WORST in the league and our pass rush is average at best.

Jauron was SOL the first day he set foot in Buffalo. The problem is everyone here thinks DJ has taken an all-star team and crapped all over it.

Sorry, when was the last time we had a QB worth a dang? What about an elite pass rusher? And how many elite players have been allowed to leave?

You want to boycott someone or get rid of someone how bout focusing on Ralph. Get him to invest in this football team.

DJ is working with scraps and actually fielding a team that has a chance to win on Sunday. Were not getting blown out...

Am I happy about that? HECK NO... but I am a REALIST... and I understand that you need actual TALENT to win, not just 11 guys lining up to play Football in the dirt.

DJ is taking wayyyy to much blame for this mess and NO COACH in the NFL would succeed with this group (especially this QB). And if you think so, yer crazy.

In fact, if it weren't for twinkle toes Edwards we would probably be 4-1 right now. NE is the only game we lost that was not directly his fault. 4-1 with this group of guys is a miracle, let alone an achievement.

Jan Reimers
10-14-2009, 08:00 AM
It won't do any good. Everyone already knows how pissed we Bills' fans are. It can only make us look bad.

JD
10-14-2009, 08:02 AM
It won't do any good. Everyone already knows how pissed we Bills' fans are. It can only make us look bad.

How, the ****, do you figure this will make us look bad?

You're nuts. Obviously you're not from the area as you haven't seen the local news coverage.

Ahhhh, I love when out-of-towners chime in like they live here. The team not only embarrasses its fans, but THE CITY IN WHICH A LOT OF US LIVE IN.

Canadian'eh!
10-14-2009, 08:07 AM
To those who say this goes too far, and is meant to humiliate people...

What? It might be meant to humilate Ralph into actually caring.

But it is NOT a personal attack on Dick.

a sign that said "Dick Jauron molests young boys" would be personal. and wrong.

One that asks Ralph to fire an inept coach for being inept is NOT personal. IT's professional.

Nowhere does the sign say he's a bad person or anything.. it's just saying "we don't approve of the job being done, and since we are the ones who pay for the tickets and cheer for this team, we would like new people brought in who can hopefully do a better job. Much like 100's of other coaches have been fired, for not being right for the job."

I don't see in the least how this is personal. It's not a peronsal attack int he least.

Jan Reimers
10-14-2009, 08:13 AM
How, the ****, do you figure this will make us look bad?

You're nuts. Obviously you're not from the area as you haven't seen the local news coverage.

Ahhhh, I love when out-of-towners chime in like they live here. The team not only embarrasses its fans, but THE CITY IN WHICH A LOT OF US LIVE IN.
I was born and raised in Western New York, and still have 4 Bills' season tickets while living 700 miles away. I also read the Buffalo News online everyday, and follow other Buffalo media sources as well. I own a bar in Strykersville and am planning to move back to the area.

You are entitled to your opinion as I am to mine. Disagreeing with you does not make me "nuts."

The billboard is classless, stupid and will be totally ineffective.

JD
10-14-2009, 08:15 AM
I was born and raised in Western New York, and still have 4 Bills' season tickets while living 700 miles away. I also read the Buffalo News online everyday, and follow other Buffalo media sources as well. I own a bar in Strykersville and am planning to move back to the area.

You are entitled to your opinion as I am to mine. Disagreeing with you does not make me "nuts."

Ahhhh you're the bar man... I step down, my apologies
:hail:

I still don't think it will create bad press for us as a fan base. It will show we're diehards. It will embarass Ralph Wilson (if you think he wont care, remember what his stadium is called and that he could make millions by selling the naming rights)

The man was just inducted into the hall of fame, he does not want his name to be tarnished..at all!

:xmas:

gil
10-14-2009, 08:15 AM

I think what it says is that we care about our team so much that if you drive it into the ground and make us among the laughingstocks of the league, we will publicly call you on it.

It's called accountability and its something this organization has none of.

If someone coming in here is scared that they will be called out if they really and truly suck, then perhaps we don't need them here?

WeAreArthurMoates
10-14-2009, 08:19 AM

Money talks bro.

JD
10-14-2009, 08:21 AM
I think what it says is that we care about our team so much that if you drive it into the ground and make us among the laughingstocks of the league, we will publicly call you on it.

It's called accountability and its something this organization has none of.

If someone coming in here is scared that they will be called out if they really and truly suck, then perhaps we don't need them here?

Exactly, every leader should be held accountable for their actions.

We the fans, have never done ANYTHING like this! It certainly won't hurt to switch things up.

gil
10-14-2009, 08:21 AM

Sorry man, I sympathized with your points up until you compared the legitimate practice of free speech with criminal activity by a few boneheads.

Seriously, that was completely uncalled for.

Michael82
10-14-2009, 08:50 AM
Everybody should be voting for Option 1 (Fire Dick, Guy & Modrak).

I can't believe that one isn't leading.

I'm shocked that it's not leading too.

MassEffect218435
10-14-2009, 08:51 AM

I mean your going to publicly call out your own HC. You don't see how the press could and may spin this against you guys?The owner does that for you.

Michael82
10-14-2009, 08:51 AM
The Bengals should never be used as justification for actions...

no...but you think it might be a coincidence that after they put up the billboard, the Bengals spent more money and their team is starting to win?

ddaryl
10-14-2009, 08:54 AM

I'm surprised at this... Jan this is the fans telling Ralph we are sick and tired of your crap and your refusal to do what is necessary to make the Bills a winner.

We have rolled over like good dogs for years and asked to have our belly rubbed... but all that brings us is pain.

I want to see a heluva alot more outbursts because Ralph obviously is not listening... this is one way to try and grab his attention.. and obviously lots of us feel Ralph needs to read this

maybe it will humiliate Dick and he'll resign... then I say mission accomplish. The guy is humiliating Bills fans... but I guess that's ok

Jan Reimers
10-14-2009, 09:54 AM
I'm surprised at this... Jan this is the fans telling Ralph we are sick and tired of your crap and your refusal to do what is necessary to make the Bills a winner.

We have rolled over like good dogs for years and asked to have our belly rubbed... but all that brings us is pain.

I want to see a heluva alot more outbursts because Ralph obviously is not listening... this is one way to try and grab his attention.. and obviously lots of us feel Ralph needs to read this

maybe it will humiliate Dick and he'll resign... then I say mission accomplish. The guy is humiliating Bills fans... but I guess that's ok
Ralph hasn't changed in 50 years. I doubt he will at 91, billboard or not. Dick won't resign over it, either. I don't mind the fans showing their anger and frustration - I'm there, too. I just don't think this is the way to do it.

THATHURMANATOR
10-14-2009, 09:55 AM
Well you do it your way and others will do it theirs..

Jan Reimers
10-14-2009, 09:58 AM
Ahhhh you're the bar man... I step down, my apologies
:hail:

I still don't think it will create bad press for us as a fan base. It will show we're diehards. It will embarass Ralph Wilson (if you think he wont care, remember what his stadium is called and that he could make millions by selling the naming rights)

The man was just inducted into the hall of fame, he does not want his name to be tarnished..at all!

:xmas:
I'm as angry and frustrated as anyone. I just don't think this is the way to show it. But like I said, it's simply a difference of opinion among fans who all want the same thing - better football in Buffalo.

kelly2reed4six
10-14-2009, 10:13 AM
I believe there is no way this will scare away potential FA's, coaches, etc.....if anything these guys see the crazy passion that we bills fans have!! We are one of the most loyal, hardcore fan bases out there! Seeing our passion should have guys salivating to play here!

ddaryl
10-14-2009, 10:24 AM
Ralph hasn't changed in 50 years. I doubt he will at 91, billboard or not. Dick won't resign over it, either. I don't mind the fans showing their anger and frustration - I'm there, too. I just don't think this is the way to do it.

This is defffinitely the way to do it... What other voice do we have...

I have already suggested not going into games and marching aorund the stadium with signs.. .You don't think that would have a similiar effect.

The fans pay damn good money and have been treated like dog crap by this organization in regards to bringing in quality coaches and players. Ralph has ignored the media, but can he ignore the fans to..

I really look at this is as the opposite. I think it shows fans are willing to step up and tell Ralph enough is enough... I think this is a very important statement to make. The next statement is demanding Ralph hire a proven winner as a coach....

But the FACT IS We have to make a statement.. we can not just show up at games with bags on our heads.. We cannot just show up and BOOOO we've done this repeatedly and what we got was a 3 year extension for Dick...

Maybe this does get Jauron to step down.. then I say mission accomplished

Jan this is not classless.. jauron already knows he is not wanted here. The media has said so, people brought signs to the game wanting him fired.. He knows this... what this is doing is making sure Ralph knows he must make real changes... otherwise if we do not start making this kind of noise Ralph will hire another Corrdinator to a 1st time HC job, or a prennuial loser liek Jauron and I honestly CAN NOT HANDLE THIS ANYMORE...

This is all Ralphs fault.. he drove the fans to it.. and that can not be lost in this debate....

I support all means of protest.. but it is time to protest... it is time to say enough is enough and has gone beyond being calm and patient.. Ralph simply ignores the fans that have made him a ton of money... and now this is the end result

This all could have been avoided if Ralph would demand a championship worthy team out of his FO....

DraftBoy
10-14-2009, 10:25 AM
Sorry man, I sympathized with your points up until you compared the legitimate practice of free speech with criminal activity by a few boneheads.

Seriously, that was completely uncalled for.

Uncalled for how? Do you really not see how they could be tied in? Im not saying Bills fan are criminals. Im saying that a pattern has developed this season that has already made horrible press for Bills fans and this won't do anything to help the situation.

DraftBoy
10-14-2009, 10:25 AM
Try reading what i'm writing

Which is different then what you first said.

raphael120
10-14-2009, 10:28 AM
Dude I really hope the Guy and Modrak one wins, it's so crucial to not stop at Jauron but to get to the root of this weed.

ddaryl
10-14-2009, 10:29 AM
I believe there is no way this will scare away potential FA's, coaches, etc.....if anything these guys see the crazy passion that we bills fans have!! We are one of the most loyal, hardcore fan bases out there! Seeing our passion should have guys salivating to play here!

The main reason why FA"s won't play here is because they know the organization is a perennial loser because they have a ****ty GM (or whatever Brandon is) a ****ty coach... and no real winning it a decade.

great FA's go to play for winners and franchises who have respectable coaches that build winning teams

If anything keeping Jauron here has cost us top FA's

ddaryl
10-14-2009, 10:33 AM
Uncalled for how? Do you really not see how they could be tied in? Im not saying Bills fan are criminals. Im saying that a pattern has developed this season that has already made horrible press for Bills fans and this won't do anything to help the situation.

we have a few bad apples... every team has fans like them.. our bad press this year was minimal in the big schemes of things

but the anger is all part of Ralph Wilson building a loser franchise and doing nothing to make it better... This behavior will only get worse because we are tired of the stupidity the organization tries to pass off as NFL football organization

Actually putting up a billboard sign is contructive compared to the destructictive unconducive protests of lawn spray painters...

It also shows loud and clear that all the fans have had it, and we want real meaningful change...

Typ0
10-14-2009, 10:34 AM
I agree with Jan and anyone that has followed the situation should see this billboard idea makes the fans look like a bunch of clueless idiots. Wilson has said time and time again that he could field smelly dog crap and the ticket sales would be there as would the television audience. To go this billboard route is to verify his entire philosophy of Bills football and OBD culture. It's just like wearing black to a game. Ultimately, it says Ralph Wilson you are our master and we will follow no matter what. It makes fans look like a bunch of winey blowhards who ultimately cow down to whatever they are fed.

DraftBoy
10-14-2009, 10:36 AM
we have a few bad apples... every team has fans like them.. our bad press this year was minimal in the big schemes of things

but the anger is all part of Ralph Wilson building a loser franchise and doing nothing to make it better... This behavior will only get worse because we are tired of the stupidity the organization tries to pass off as NFL football organization

Actually putting up a billboard sign is contructive compared to the destructictive unconducive protests of lawn spray painters...

It also shows loud and clear that all the fans have had it, and we want real meaningful change...

No its not constructive in any regard actually. Its completely desconstructive. It goes against every single thing we used to pride ourselves on by being a classy organization.

ddaryl
10-14-2009, 10:43 AM
No its not constructive in any regard actually. Its completely desconstructive. It goes against every single thing we used to pride ourselves on by being a classy organization.

Classy went out the window when Ralph fired Polian.. You can't keep feeding the fans crap and expect them not to do this...It took yeatrs to boil over but it has...

Why do you completely fail to see that this is all Ralph's fault and not the fans... He refuses to listen to us and he knew damn well last year we wanted a new HC, but force fed us Dick for another year. He has caused all of this mess ...

If classy is taking it in the ass year after year then I want nothing to do with classy anymore...

Lets face it we have maybe 2 - 5 years left before Ralphs moves on, after that the Bills will probably cease to exist. Sure would be nice to right this ship for this last run...

If we continue to do nothing we will get what be bargained for

Typ0
10-14-2009, 10:45 AM
Oh and I also should add that his stance is the ticket sales will be there (clueless idiots) but the luxury box sales won't. So it's inevitable the team will leave anyway and it's just a bunch of blue collar workers throwing good money after bad.

The Popcorn
10-14-2009, 11:20 AM
It's a waste of money. Your owner won't eat the rest of Jauron's contract. He may be here until the contract expires.

Nighthawk
10-14-2009, 12:41 PM

Ummm, doesn't the ESPN Coach approval rating do it on a larger scale??? They've seen the displeasure there, I really don't think this has any effect on players coming here.