PDA

View Full Version : The Downfall of the 2009 Bills

Bmax
10-13-2009, 11:14 PM
I could write all day about picks and players but i will go a different route.

1. More control for a Clueless coach- Remember when the Bills gave out those promotions well Jauron got more control and say over the roster moves. So don't blame Brandon totally. Jauron is the football guy who picked the current roster. He decided to go with Bell, Chambers etc...

2. John Guy-he along with Jauron is the most responsible for the roster make up. He scouts the free agents and recommends who we bring in along with Jauron. Poor free agent choices has this oline in chaos.

3. Jauron choice of coaches-First Steve Fairchild then Turk Schonert...Both times Jauron picked guys with little NFL experience to lead his offense... Both guys are very poor at developing young qb's .. Jauron would have been smart to bring a vet off coord who knew how to develop qb's instead we have guys who have not helped Trent at all.

4. Failed leadership-with Jauron and Brandon calling the shots with personel Brandon...Russ knows little about football It was not his choice alone to have very little depth at OLB or OT with Guy This three headed monster lead the bills to make moves a high school coach would not make.

The Bills were too loyal to their players.. They kept guys like Wendling,Corto, Chambers, Buggs, Schouman guys who are 3rd string players on most other rosters...

It's time for the Bills to let go of Jauron and Guy.. Brandon staying put so why even talk about.. He should stay but just stay in his area of expertise..marketing

Bring in two new guys a Player personel guy and a coach who is also head of football operations. This should get us back on track if we bring in the right two guys....

Bmax

Michael82
10-14-2009, 12:58 AM
I definitely agree with you about Jauron and Guy. But I would also add Modrak to this list of guys that need to be fired.

elltrain22
10-14-2009, 06:10 AM
Everyone except for Bobby April & Bob Sanders should be fired!! Period.

The Jokeman
10-14-2009, 09:23 AM
Everyone except for Bobby April & Bob Sanders should be fired!! Period.
Bobby April should go with them. Our ST hasn't been so special this year. As I can count two miscues on that cost us the chance to win two times this year. Yes, we can blame the players but if your going to blame the coaching staff for the miscues on offense you certainly have to do the same with 'teams.

psubills62
10-14-2009, 09:26 AM
Bobby April should go with them. Our ST hasn't been so special this year. As I can count two miscues on that cost us the chance to win two times this year. Yes, we can blame the players but if your going to blame the coaching staff for the miscues on offense you certainly have to do the same with 'teams.

I still think April should stay. He's consistently had our special teams at the top. One bad year isn't necessarily reason to fire him. Jauron's had four bad years and he's still here.

elltrain22
10-14-2009, 09:34 AM
Good post, but the downfall of the 2009, 2008, 2007, etc, etc, etc Bills has, is, was, and will be 2 words; Ralph MF'ing Wilson. He pretends he cares when he doesn't. His fix to every problem is the cheapest solution, and he has playcated us for long enough. He has refused to listen to his fanbase, he has let umteen good players leave b/c he's too cheap to pay them, he's refused to fill holes in this team w/ top-tier FA's (gets a bunch of cheap nobody's who can't play), and is old, scenile, and craps his pants on a daily basis. I'm sorry, but this teams faults all point at one, and one only.

**** You Ralph!!!

Mad Bomber
10-14-2009, 10:01 AM
Good post, but the downfall of the 2009, 2008, 2007, etc, etc, etc Bills has, is, was, and will be 2 words; Ralph MF'ing Wilson. He pretends he cares when he doesn't. His fix to every problem is the cheapest solution, and he has playcated us for long enough. He has refused to listen to his fanbase, he has let umteen good players leave b/c he's too cheap to pay them, he's refused to fill holes in this team w/ top-tier FA's (gets a bunch of cheap nobody's who can't play), and is old, scenile, and craps his pants on a daily basis. I'm sorry, but this teams faults all point at one, and one only.

**** You Ralph!!!
That's three words.

But I agree with you.

mybills
10-14-2009, 10:32 AM
3. 1000% correct.