PDA

View Full Version : D and S Sports Week 5 Power Rankings

BlackMetalNinja
10-14-2009, 07:56 AM
These have been good at stirring up controversy the past few weeks, but I'm sure there won't be too many disputing the Bills continually dropping spot anymore.

http://www.dandssports.com/2009/10/nfl-power-rankings-week-five.html

1. New York Giants (1) – Not only did the Giants not overlook the Raiders last Sunday, they completely steam rolled them. I know a ton of people disagree with me on putting the Giants in the top spot, but that question will be answered this Sunday when they face New Orleans. So until then, just settle it down people.

2. New Orleans Saints (2) – The Saints had a bye which may prove beneficial when they face the Giants this Sunday. I'm not sure how much of an advantage it will be since the Giants effectively had a bye week last Sunday as well. Either way, I'm really looking forward to this game.

3. Indianapolis Colts (3) – I love the fact that Indianapolis has a first time Head Coach and they have started out 5-0. Of course it helps that he already worked in their system and has Peyton Manning running the offense, but Jim Caldwell deserves some credit for this. Any injuries the Colts may have suffered should heal nicely since they have two consecutive bye weeks coming up.

MassEffect218435
10-14-2009, 08:09 AM
Pretty generic stuff and somewhat misinformed, really no insight.