PDA

View Full Version : Forked Thread: Philips, Williams, Mularkey, Jauron....

The Jokeman
10-14-2009, 09:38 AM
Forked from: Philips, Williams, Mularkey, Jauron.... (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showpost.php?postid=3019196)

I think its funny that Bills fans NEVER learn. Every three years we call for the HC's head, the new coach comes in and we still dont win. And yet, we continue to do the same ol thing.

People are blaming Jauron for this mess blindly, without taking pause and thinking of the history of this football team.

While Mularkey, Williams, and Philips have gone on to be very successful in this league our team is still in the same rut we have been in for all three of their administrations.

How bout instead of demanding our HC be fired, who IMO has done a respectable job with the talent he has had, we focus on Ralph and pushing him to bring in some talent.

Maularkey is succeeding with Matt Ryan, Williams has a sweet D in NO, Philips is doing well in Dallas. Remember Tom Clements, he is the QB coach in Green Bay. How do you like Aaron Rodgers? Amazing how good a coach can look when he has talented players to coach.

We have a problem here people, we NEED A QB. Push for a new HC all you want, but the problem with this team for the last 15 years has been at the QB position, nothing more, nothing less.

Its unbelievable to me that we are complaining about our coach when we have a QB who put up 13 points in 3 WHOLE GAMES.

The only thing I blame Jauron for is giving Edwards such a long leash....

How bout we put up a START FITZPATRICK billboard and get the scared, noodle arm, check down QB out of a starting QB role in the NFL.

I think you stumbled on something unintentionally here. Can someone tell me who the Bills QB coach is? I don't think we have had one since we let Wyche go a few years ago. I might be wrong but pretty sure a few years ago that Tom Brady cited how important his QB coach was, I think at the time it was Josh McDaniels. So my question is why don't we have a QB coach?

MassEffect218435
10-14-2009, 09:39 AM
AVP is/was the QB coach.

elltrain22
10-14-2009, 09:40 AM
I'm fully prepared to be very disappointed w/ whomever is our next HC. Ralph doesn't care, and will hire some guy who is a cheap solution.

Syderick
10-14-2009, 09:51 AM
Whether you hate him or not, Wade Phillips is better then Williams, Mularky, and Jauron. He has a 29-19 W-L record, atleast 2 playoff appearances and never had a losing season with Buffalo. The only real knock against him, is being part of the Flutie/Johnson feud.