X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • elltrain22
    • Sep 2003

**** you Ralph Wilson

I don't care if you're old. I don't care if you're in the Hall of Fame. I don't care if you've owned this team for 100 years. You're running this great franchise into the ground. We're a damn embarrassment! Not only in the NFL, but in all of pro sports. We're so dysfunctional is almost every single area. Our talent level is a joke, our coaching staff is (most of em) are a bunch of idiots who are clearly not "football guys." Our front office can't draft well, don't sign the right FA's, and don't fill this roster w/ what it needs to be successful. The only thing this team has that is above-standard is its fanbase, but ya know what, keep it up, and you're gonna lose that too, you old, rotten son of a *****!!!

Sorry, I love this team, and always will, but its just gettin ridculous.
    If you walk with Jesus today, you don't have anything to worry about tomorrow...
  • Syderick
    • Apr 2006

Re: **** you Ralph Wilson

3,000,000th post on BZ!

Comment

• SABURZFAN
      short bus extraordinaire
      • Jul 2002

Re: **** you Ralph Wilson

Originally posted by elltrain22
      I don't care if you're old. I don't care if you're in the Hall of Fame. I don't care if you've owned this team for 100 years. You're running this great franchise into the ground. We're a damn embarrassment! Not only in the NFL, but in all of pro sports. We're so dysfunctional is almost every single area. Our talent level is a joke, our coaching staff is (most of em) are a bunch of idiots who are clearly not "football guys." Our front office can't draft well, don't sign the right FA's, and don't fill this roster w/ what it needs to be successful. The only thing this team has that is above-standard is its fanbase, but ya know what, keep it up, and you're gonna lose that too, you old, rotten son of a *****!!!

Sorry, I love this team, and always will, but its just gettin ridculous.

this is why The Old Fart canceled his HOF ring ceremony. many people are FINALLY starting to see what SABURZFAN has seen years ago.
      Originally posted by yordad
      Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

Working...
      X