PDA

View Full Version : Has anybody changed their mind?

SABURZFAN
10-14-2009, 10:47 AM
about Ralph Wilson deserving to be in the Hall of Fame?

i haven't. i still believe he didn't deserve it.

Pinkerton Security
10-14-2009, 10:51 AM
about Ralph Wilson deserving to be in the Hall of Fame?

i haven't. i still believe he didn't deserve it.

He did some great things early on. If it werent for him theres no way we would have stayed in Buffalo this long, what with him pushing for gate and revenue sharing. He also helped other franchises stay afloat.

He hasnt done squat in the last 15 years.

Does this make him a HOF owner? Idk.

Ebenezer
10-14-2009, 10:53 AM
HOFer as an AFL builder? Maybe.

HOFer as an owner? No way.

SABURZFAN
10-14-2009, 10:59 AM
He hasnt done squat in the last 15 years.

other than meddle and point his finger to blame others, he hasn't done squat since 1966.

SABURZFAN
10-14-2009, 11:01 AM
HOFer as an AFL builder? Maybe.

HOFer as an owner? No way.

maybe is pushing it.

i agree.

HHURRICANE
10-14-2009, 11:02 AM
I find it ironice that Lamar Hunt got in before him. What does that say? If Ralph saved Lamar from going under how does he get in afterwards?

The Popcorn
10-14-2009, 11:31 AM
I find it ironice that Lamar Hunt got in before him. What does that say? If Ralph saved Lamar from going under how does he get in afterwards?

At least Lamar Hunt cared about fielding a winner. Wilson seems to only worry about money.

Dr. Lecter
10-14-2009, 11:33 AM

Ralph saved Al Davis, not Hunt.

Cleve
10-14-2009, 11:36 AM
Western NY has been sucking up to Wilson for the past 15 years - even renaming Rich Stadium for him. What has all that blind adulation gotten us? Squat.

Demon
10-14-2009, 11:39 AM
I never thought he deserved it in the first place, and no, i havn't changed my mind.

sdbillsfan2
10-14-2009, 11:41 AM
Ralph got in it for the money , stayed in it for the money , and money still is his motivation .

How many people here remember Ralph holding Erie county hostage in the 60's with the treat to move the team to Toronto back then unless the good people of WNY forked over the funds to build a new stadium ? I agree we needed one , but the way he went about it showed his true colors.
Think he worries about the local press ? not likely ! He just jumps on that nice private plane and heads back to the motor city. Out of Sight out of mind.

Look at the money RW paid for the team, then look at it's current value. Cost of living and all that aside, Bills fans made Ralph some huge coin. That's what he got into this for . Satisfying the fans at this point is NOT very high on the list. He's got his money , his new HoF jacket and his bust in Canton. We got a Bust of a team!

MassEffect218435
10-14-2009, 01:58 PM
Said it before, I'll say it again, he's a Hall of Fame fraud and one of the least deserving people in the hall. There should be an asterisk next to his name that says "was accepted because of contributions, not because of his successes as an owner."