PDA

View Full Version : From a Jets fan: Good Luck Buffalo fans, should be a war on Sunday.

HendersonD06
10-14-2009, 11:59 AM
First and foremost, I'm not some type of "Troll", as alot of online sports fans love to call fans of opposing teams. When the Jets and Bills are about to play eachother, I'll come over here and say a thing or two about my team or the game, when the game is over...Win or Lose, I'll stick around for another day (At the most) to either show face, or accept the Loss as a fan.

I go by the name of DefenseWinsChampionships over @ JI,Com, I've been on BillsZone for about 3-4 years now and honestly... No matter how bad the Jets or Bills have been over the years, when it's the Jets vs Bills, this site has always made for really solid Football talk. It may sound crazy, but this is the only other site that I post on, and thats because I've checked out the Patriot sites in the past, I've checked out the Dolphin sites in the past and man... Jet fans are not welcomed over there, so I asked myself years ago, "Whats the point of signing up and talking football, if they never talk football"? And thats the reason why BillsZone has always been the only opposing fan site that I post on.

Lets first talk about my Jets. I've been a die hard Jets fan since 1995 (Since the age of 10-11 years young) And I'll be honest here Buffalo fans, this may not be the best overall team that we've had (That would belong to the 1998 Jets followed by the 2004 Jets) But damn Buffalo Fans, this is by far, hands down, without a doubt...The most talented Jets team that I've ever seen as a fan.

The young potential talent with players such as Mark Sanchez, Shonn Greene, David Clowney, Dustin Keller, Dwight Lowery, and Vernon Gholston

The proven Young Elite talent with players such as Darrelle Revis; who's the Best overall CB in the game today, David Harris; This kid was ranked as the #1 ranked 3-4 MLB coming out of college 3 years ago, his rookie season he had a monster season with 120+ tackles to go along with 5 sacks and you know whats crazy? He only started in about 8 games after Vilma went down to injury. If Harris would have played and started in all 16 games, he would have been the Defensive Rookie of the Year, hands down. Last year, he was banged up but this year...He's back to making impact plays, he's already at 40 tackles but you cant judge this man off of tackles...He takes up blocks, he does what a 3-4 MLB is paid to do...He helps this Defense in more ways than one. Other than Revis and Rhodes, he's by far, my Favorite Defensive player on the Jets followed by Kris Jenkins. Nick Mangold; Already known as a top 5 talent at the Center position, D'Brickishaw Ferguson; A talented Franchise LT, a player who's played and started in each and every game since being drafted by the Jets and a player who's made sure to get better with each and every year thats gone by, Braylon Edwards; Did you all see that game he had on Mondy night? Talk about exciting. The Jets now have that elite 6'3+ #1 WR that we havn't had since Keyshawn Johnson, this kid is only 26 years of age. Jerricho Cotchery; this man really came into his own as the Jets #1 WR before the addition of Edwards during the 1st 4 weeks of the season, he was actually ranked as the 5th best WR in the league (Production wise) after the 1st 4 weeks of the year as our #1 WR. All in all, it's rare to find a #2 WR with as much talent and potential as a Jerricho Cotchery. All in all, Braylon Edwards and Jerricho Cotchery now make for one of the best 1-2 punches at the WR position, same goes for T.O and Evans. Leon Washington; Enough said...I've always been a die hard FSU fan, I was in shock when the Jets drafted this X-Factor years ago, he's always been my 2nd favorite Seminole to watch behind Peter Warrick. He's an explosive back once in the open field, he reminds me of a younger Bryan Westbrook. Kerry Rhodes; I could go on and on about Kerry Rhodes, when you think of top 5 safetys in the game today, or over the past 4 years, you think of Ed Reed, Troy Polamalu, Bryan Dawkins, Bob Sanders (When healthy) and Adrian Wilson, but guess what? Kerry Rhodes is next in line, this man is a great Safety and a safety who really doesn't get the credit that he deserves (By Jet fans) but everyone else around the league knows how special his talents really are. All of these players are 27 years of age or younger...The future here in New York is exciting, now we have Rex Ryan running the show? As a Jets fan, I've never been this pumped up.

Lets not forget, I always keep in mind, that the Jets also have some veteran leaders to help lead these young guns such as Alan Faneca; Still one of the best run blocking LG's in the game today, already a lock for the HOF, still only 32 years of age. Thomas Jones, He's the work horse type of back that this Jets young Offense really needs. Thomas Jones had the most rushing yards of any AFC back last year and lets not forget how underrated he is, he actually has the 2nd most rushing yards of any NFL back over the past 4 seasons, only L.T has more rushing yards than Thomas Jones during that time. Tony Richardson; This man is older than dirt, but he's still lead blocking like an All Pro FB. This man has led the way for backs such as Marcus Allen, Priest Holems, Larry Johnson, Adrian Peterson as a rookie, Thomas Jones last year, and he's still doing his thing for this Jets offense...I'll miss the man once he calls it quits in about 2 years. Kris Jenkins; Enough said...One of the best 4-3 DT's/3-4 NT's in the game today...Where would this Jets Defense be without Kris Jenkins? Who knows? This man is a freak of nature, strong as an Ox and plays like an Animal on Sundays. Lito Sheppard; He's been banged up here in 2009, but damn...Lito Sheppard and Revis make for one of the best 1-2 punches in the game today @ the CB position. As a Jets fan, I'm really wishing that Lito Sheppard plays this week for the simple fact...He's known as the T.O killer over the years. Sheppard has shut down Owens better than any other CB has over the years. Sheppard on T.O, Revis on Evans...Could make for some great matchups. Bart Scott; I cant say enough about Bart Scott, this man has already become the Jets Defensive Leader under Rex Ryan. Bart Scott and David Harris really make for one of the best 1-2 punches @ the MLB position as of right now, they should only get better with playing time and experience together. Not only does Bart Scott bring that nasty toughness to this Jets Defense, he's also great in stuffing the run and many NFL Experts has considered him the best MLB in pass coverage on TE's and RB's in the flats. Calvin Pace; All I can say is this...It's great to have Pace back from his 4 game suspension, he's been our best pass rusher from the outside over the past 2 years, cant wait to see what Rex Ryan does with this man. And how could I forget about Shaun Ellis? He may not be a J-Abe, Dwight Freeney, Mario Williams, Jason Taylor, or Peppers type of 4-3 Defense end who puts pressure on the QB all game long, but as a 3-4 Defensive end...This man is really solid. Not only does he take up blocks really good, but I'm not sure I can remember the last time he's missed a game. Parcells drafted Ellis, Herm Edwards played Ellis, Eric Mangini took over the Jets while we were a 4-3 Defense, converted us to a 3-4 Defense (Thank you Mangini) and still played and started Shaun Ellis. The same thing is happening right now with Rex Ryan, a Genious of the 3-4 Defense.... He's also playing and starting Ellis. Ellis may not be respected around the league, but die hard Jet fans know what he means to this Defense...He's the motor that will never break down or quit trying. I respect Ellis as a fan.

All in all Buffalo fans, I know that this thread is already pretty long, because I was talking about the talent we have on this Jets fan but honestly, as a Jets fan...I really enjoy when opposing fans make threads like this on the Jets site...Gives me something to read, something "Different" I guess.

This team has a talented rookie QB running the show, many of mistakes will happen, but we also have an elite O-Line, a tought rushing attack, an elite Defense and a coach, in Rex Ryan, who the players enjoy playing for. Will this Jets team make the playoffs? Who knows, but one thing is for sure...The future of this team is really bright as of right now.

As far as the Bills-Jets game goes, man...This game could be a war zone...An AFC East rival game is always a crazy game...Jets vs Pats, Bills vs Dolphins, Dolphins vs Patriots, Jets vs Miami, Buffalo vs NE...You never know who will win the game, it's never a safe bet to bet on these types of AFC East games (I know I never would). This game should be a real battle this week. The Bills may not be having the best of seasons as of right now, but the talent is there...The threat of a W is there.

Dr. Lecter
10-14-2009, 12:02 PM
Good to see you here. You are a fun opposing fan to discuss the game with.

As for the Bills threatening to win this weekend, it only exists on paper. The Bills are a bad team, have a bad coach, have a void of leadership, have a boatload of injuries, have a young O-line and the team is lost and collapsing.

Anyhow, good luck this weekend. The Jets should win by 20 + and very likely 30 +.

SabreEleven
10-14-2009, 12:03 PM
A war? Really? it's going to be more like the Alamo...

Dr. Pepper
10-14-2009, 12:10 PM
Jauron's last stand.

trapezeus
10-14-2009, 12:11 PM
hendersond, you are one of the few good jet fans. always there win or lose to speak knowledgeably about the game.

For every player you bolded, we have abunch of guys i could bold and put a sentence that essentially says, "no reason to be a starter in the NFL". And sadly you wrote a lot. And i know i could keep up.

I believe this is going to be a low scoring borefest because afterall that's what a 4pm Meadowland Bills Jets game has been for my entire 31 years of life. regardless of which team is the better team, it usually comes down to 3 or 4 plays. the rest is just a boring, sloppy game. While i think the jets have improved, they've lost their last two and might just attempt to match the bills at being inept and uneventful.

Good luck to you though its probably not needed.

Jan Reimers
10-14-2009, 12:13 PM
A war? Really? it's going to be more like the Alamo...
We're bringing a pop gun to a bazooka battle.

Cntrygal
10-14-2009, 12:14 PM
I haven't been over to JI in ages..... I just hope that the Jets don't make the Bills look the a peewee team that has never been on the field before. :sigh: I think it's going to be ugly (for us).

Demon
10-14-2009, 12:15 PM
Welcome, but it's def not going to be a War. We're going to get smoked. It's not even going to be funny.

NorthCarBills
10-14-2009, 12:26 PM
Uh yeah. That's like a wrestling match between
Bills = Emmanuel Lews
Jets = Alex Karras

HendersonD06
10-14-2009, 12:40 PM
Mark Sanchez has been playing really solid as a rookie starter (Other than the Saints game, he made plenty of rookie mistakes that game) but at the same time, if I were a Bills fan...I would always keep in mind that Mark Sanchez is still only a rookie, this game is not a for sure "Jets Win"...Not even close.

This is an AFC East rival game, these teams do not like eachother...There is no way in hell that the Bills will roll over and play dead for this young Jets team, none what so ever.

Schobel, Stroud, Posluszny, Marshawn Lynch, Fred Jackson, Whitner, Parrish, Evans and T.O are all players, that as a Jets fan, not only do I respect...But I also fear on Sundays. Lets not forget...Trent Edwards has had some really good games against the Jets and now he has two really tough RB's? Three WR's who can make explosive plays as well as the simple routes to move the chains? Yeah, the O-Line needs more talent and experience but still...This team isn't a team that will just give another team a W for free. Also, I wont lie...I'm glad that McKelvin is out (Not hurt), but out, thats because he's a talented young CB.

As a Jets fan, I was actually and honestly 100% sure that we would take down Chad Henne and stuff that Wildcat formation from the Dolphins, I believe that all Jet fans were. That didn't happen...I felt sick after the game, thats because I told myself that we were going 4-1, 4-0 in the AFC, along with a 2-0 record here in the AFC East, but you know what? That loss hurt, I was way too confident as a fan...I say this all the time, I always fail with it, but I'm never going to allow myself to think my team will destroy another team again... It never happens to way I picture it happening.

On a side note; Many of Jet fans dont believe in this Jets Defense anymore after that Miami game, their crazy...This Jets Defense under Rex Ryan, went into Houston on opening day and gave up no Defensive points against that team, this Defense shut down Brady, Moss and the Patriots during week two- We attacked Tom Brady and hit the man more times than he's ever been hit in his NFL Career, this Defense also held the Saints to 24 points (An explosive Offense) and lets not forget...Sanchez made mistake after mistake, if not for our Defense...The Saints could have won by 45+...Our D played GREAT that game, Drew Brees wasn't Drew Brees that game either, the Rex Ryan pressure really got to him. We lost the game, but it wasn't on our Defense. They did wrack up rushing yards but guess what? The Saints are a passing Offense, Rex Ryan took away the pass, made them beat us with the run...Thats why I love the man. Brees only had a QB raiting of 78.9 against the Jets D with 0 TD's thrown... He had 9 TD's after the first 3 weeks.

Now as far as the Miami game goes...I'll give credit where credit is due...The Defense lost us the game? Nah, I say the Miami Wildcat WON them the game... I'll be honest here, that Miami coaching staff and players run that freaking Wildcat to a "T", they also use Ronnie Brown and Ricky Williams to perfection... This Jets Defense is really talented, but against the Wildcat...We were confused and I'm glad that only one team runs it like Miami.

All in all... I believe this will be a close game, I cant be too confident as a Jets game because Jet-Bill games are ALWAYS close and for the most part, these two teams split the season series just about every year (Or atleast) it feels that way.

Stewie
10-14-2009, 12:41 PM
First and foremost, I'm not some type of "Troll", as alot of online sports fans love to call fans of opposing teams. When the Jets and Bills are about to play eachother, I'll come over here and say a thing or two about my team or the game, when the game is over...Win or Lose, I'll stick around for another day (At the most) to either show face, or accept the Loss as a fan.

I go by the name of DefenseWinsChampionships over @ JI,Com, I've been on BillsZone for about 3-4 years now and honestly... No matter how bad the Jets or Bills have been over the years, when it's the Jets vs Bills, this site has always made for really solid Football talk. It may sound crazy, but this is the only other site that I post on, and thats because I've checked out the Patriot sites in the past, I've checked out the Dolphin sites in the past and man... Jet fans are not welcomed over there, so I asked myself years ago, "Whats the point of signing up and talking football, if they never talk football"? And thats the reason why BillsZone has always been the only opposing fan site that I post on.

Lets first talk about my Jets. I've been a die hard Jets fan since 1995 (Since the age of 10-11 years young) And I'll be honest here Buffalo fans, this may not be the best overall team that we've had (That would belong to the 1998 Jets followed by the 2004 Jets) But damn Buffalo Fans, this is by far, hands down, without a doubt...The most talented Jets team that I've ever seen as a fan.

The young potential talent with players such as Mark Sanchez, Shonn Greene, David Clowney, Dustin Keller, Dwight Lowery, and Vernon Gholston

The proven Young Elite talent with players such as Darrelle Revis; who's the Best overall CB in the game today, David Harris; This kid was ranked as the #1 ranked 3-4 MLB coming out of college 3 years ago, his rookie season he had a monster season with 120+ tackles to go along with 5 sacks and you know whats crazy? He only started in about 8 games after Vilma went down to injury. If Harris would have played and started in all 16 games, he would have been the Defensive Rookie of the Year, hands down. Last year, he was banged up but this year...He's back to making impact plays, he's already at 40 tackles but you cant judge this man off of tackles...He takes up blocks, he does what a 3-4 MLB is paid to do...He helps this Defense in more ways than one. Other than Revis and Rhodes, he's by far, my Favorite Defensive player on the Jets followed by Kris Jenkins. Nick Mangold; Already known as a top 5 talent at the Center position, D'Brickishaw Ferguson; A talented Franchise LT, a player who's played and started in each and every game since being drafted by the Jets and a player who's made sure to get better with each and every year thats gone by, Braylon Edwards; Did you all see that game he had on Mondy night? Talk about exciting. The Jets now have that elite 6'3+ #1 WR that we havn't had since Keyshawn Johnson, this kid is only 26 years of age. Jerricho Cotchery; this man really came into his own as the Jets #1 WR before the addition of Edwards during the 1st 4 weeks of the season, he was actually ranked as the 5th best WR in the league (Production wise) after the 1st 4 weeks of the year as our #1 WR. All in all, it's rare to find a #2 WR with as much talent and potential as a Jerricho Cotchery. All in all, Braylon Edwards and Jerricho Cotchery now make for one of the best 1-2 punches at the WR position, same goes for T.O and Evans. Leon Washington; Enough said...I've always been a die hard FSU fan, I was in shock when the Jets drafted this X-Factor years ago, he's always been my 2nd favorite Seminole to watch behind Peter Warrick. He's an explosive back once in the open field, he reminds me of a younger Bryan Westbrook. Kerry Rhodes; I could go on and on about Kerry Rhodes, when you think of top 5 safetys in the game today, or over the past 4 years, you think of Ed Reed, Troy Polamalu, Bryan Dawkins, Bob Sanders (When healthy) and Adrian Wilson, but guess what? Kerry Rhodes is next in line, this man is a great Safety and a safety who really doesn't get the credit that he deserves (By Jet fans) but everyone else around the league knows how special his talents really are. All of these players are 27 years of age or younger...The future here in New York is exciting, now we have Rex Ryan running the show? As a Jets fan, I've never been this pumped up.

Lets not forget, I always keep in mind, that the Jets also have some veteran leaders to help lead these young guns such as Alan Faneca; Still one of the best run blocking LG's in the game today, already a lock for the HOF, still only 32 years of age. Thomas Jones, He's the work horse type of back that this Jets young Offense really needs. Thomas Jones had the most rushing yards of any AFC back last year and lets not forget how underrated he is, he actually has the 2nd most rushing yards of any NFL back over the past 4 seasons, only L.T has more rushing yards than Thomas Jones during that time. Tony Richardson; This man is older than dirt, but he's still lead blocking like an All Pro FB. This man has led the way for backs such as Marcus Allen, Priest Holems, Larry Johnson, Adrian Peterson as a rookie, Thomas Jones last year, and he's still doing his thing for this Jets offense...I'll miss the man once he calls it quits in about 2 years. Kris Jenkins; Enough said...One of the best 4-3 DT's/3-4 NT's in the game today...Where would this Jets Defense be without Kris Jenkins? Who knows? This man is a freak of nature, strong as an Ox and plays like an Animal on Sundays. Lito Sheppard; He's been banged up here in 2009, but damn...Lito Sheppard and Revis make for one of the best 1-2 punches in the game today @ the CB position. As a Jets fan, I'm really wishing that Lito Sheppard plays this week for the simple fact...He's known as the T.O killer over the years. Sheppard has shut down Owens better than any other CB has over the years. Sheppard on T.O, Revis on Evans...Could make for some great matchups. Bart Scott; I cant say enough about Bart Scott, this man has already become the Jets Defensive Leader under Rex Ryan. Bart Scott and David Harris really make for one of the best 1-2 punches @ the MLB position as of right now, they should only get better with playing time and experience together. Not only does Bart Scott bring that nasty toughness to this Jets Defense, he's also great in stuffing the run and many NFL Experts has considered him the best MLB in pass coverage on TE's and RB's in the flats. Calvin Pace; All I can say is this...It's great to have Pace back from his 4 game suspension, he's been our best pass rusher from the outside over the past 2 years, cant wait to see what Rex Ryan does with this man. And how could I forget about Shaun Ellis? He may not be a J-Abe, Dwight Freeney, Mario Williams, Jason Taylor, or Peppers type of 4-3 Defense end who puts pressure on the QB all game long, but as a 3-4 Defensive end...This man is really solid. Not only does he take up blocks really good, but I'm not sure I can remember the last time he's missed a game. Parcells drafted Ellis, Herm Edwards played Ellis, Eric Mangini took over the Jets while we were a 4-3 Defense, converted us to a 3-4 Defense (Thank you Mangini) and still played and started Shaun Ellis. The same thing is happening right now with Rex Ryan, a Genious of the 3-4 Defense.... He's also playing and starting Ellis. Ellis may not be respected around the league, but die hard Jet fans know what he means to this Defense...He's the motor that will never break down or quit trying. I respect Ellis as a fan.

All in all Buffalo fans, I know that this thread is already pretty long, because I was talking about the talent we have on this Jets fan but honestly, as a Jets fan...I really enjoy when opposing fans make threads like this on the Jets site...Gives me something to read, something "Different" I guess.

This team has a talented rookie QB running the show, many of mistakes will happen, but we also have an elite O-Line, a tought rushing attack, an elite Defense and a coach, in Rex Ryan, who the players enjoy playing for. Will this Jets team make the playoffs? Who knows, but one thing is for sure...The future of this team is really bright as of right now.

As far as the Bills-Jets game goes, man...This game could be a war zone...An AFC East rival game is always a crazy game...Jets vs Pats, Bills vs Dolphins, Dolphins vs Patriots, Jets vs Miami, Buffalo vs NE...You never know who will win the game, it's never a safe bet to bet on these types of AFC East games (I know I never would). This game should be a real battle this week. The Bills may not be having the best of seasons as of right now, but the talent is there...The threat of a W is there.

far. too. many.words.

hoping we are competitive.

sign my petition!

Mr. Pink
10-14-2009, 12:49 PM
Should be a blowout.

ddaryl
10-14-2009, 12:50 PM
It won't be a war.. .it will be a massacre

your going to have your way with us and we will lower our heads in disgust once again.

Our franchise is in complete dissaray and I have little hope...

HendersonD06
10-14-2009, 04:22 PM
I'm not falling for this trick from you Buffalo Bill fans, no way-no how.

I know what you all are up to as of right now, trying to bait me into believing and feeling that this is an easy win for the Jets...But as a football fan; I'm not buying it. When was the last time the Jets actually crushed the Bills for a full game? This is an AFC East game, these two teams will leave it all on the line on Sunday, thats a given.

Meathead
10-14-2009, 04:50 PM
u lost me at war

Billz_fan
10-14-2009, 04:57 PM
Our team sucks.

trapezeus
10-14-2009, 05:00 PM
i don't think the jets will run away with it, only because no team ever has. even when the bills were awesome. and the couple times that the jets showed signs of brilliance. The meadowlands is a dud game every year.

That being said, watch the scoreboard get litup.

Jets win this game. Like Marshawn Lynch, the bills will plead no contest.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
10-14-2009, 05:21 PM
we loose big
more shame to follow

Nighthawk
10-14-2009, 05:24 PM
Good to see you here. You are a fun opposing fan to discuss the game with.

As for the Bills threatening to win this weekend, it only exists on paper. The Bills are a bad team, have a bad coach, have a void of leadership, have a boatload of injuries, have a young O-line and the team is lost and collapsing.

Anyhow, good luck this weekend. The Jets should win by 20 + and very likely 30 +.

I hope they kill us...gotta keep the momentum going to get Dickey out of here!

bigbry
10-14-2009, 05:35 PM
I hope they kill us...gotta keep the momentum going to get Dickey out of here!

Dont worry.

Nighthawk
10-14-2009, 05:36 PM
Dont worry.

Oh, I'm worried...I'm a Bills fan...

Crisis
10-14-2009, 05:51 PM
Do you take any chance you get to write a novel about how amazing the Jets are going to be? I've read like 5 of your posts and while there's a good intention on the outside, it's always you just rambling on and on about how amazing the Jets are.

With that said, if we lose by less than 30 I'll be surprised.

Nighthawk
10-14-2009, 05:54 PM
Do you take any chance you get to write a novel about how amazing the Jets are going to be? I've read like 5 of your posts and while there's a good intention on the outside, it's always you just rambling on and on about how amazing the Jets are.

With that said, if we lose by less than 30 I'll be surprised.

Excellent point, Crisis...I read, maybe, two sentences and then said "screw it", it's not worth it!

Ingtar33
10-14-2009, 06:08 PM

I know what you all are up to as of right now, trying to bait me into believing and feeling that this is an easy win for the Jets...But as a football fan; I'm not buying it. When was the last time the Jets actually crushed the Bills for a full game? This is an AFC East game, these two teams will leave it all on the line on Sunday, thats a given.

it will be an easy game for the jets. you'll be horrified by the monstrosity the bills field this weekend. you'll want to watch another game just to wash the image of the bad football the bills put up agaisnt you out of your mind and off your eyes.

dude. psych yourself up, and enjoy the ride the jets give you, but no amount of psyching will change what this weekend will be. a one sided massacre with the bills lumbering off their home field in defeat... yet again.

Ebenezer
10-14-2009, 06:11 PM
it will be an easy game for the jets. you'll be horrified by the monstrosity the bills field this weekend. you'll want to watch another game just to wash the image of the bad football the bills put up agaisnt you out of your mind and off your eyes.

dude. psych yourself up, and enjoy the ride the jets give you, but no amount of psyching will change what this weekend will be. a one sided massacre with the bills lumbering off their home field in defeat... yet again.
the Bills are not home this weekend...thankfully.

Ebenezer
10-14-2009, 06:11 PM
I watched the MNF game and saw two NFL caliber teams...the Bills are a disgrace as an NFL team compared to the way they played Monday.

Oldbillsfan
10-14-2009, 07:37 PM
If i were a Jets fan I would TIVO the game and go see Heidi instead. yawn...

Ground Chuck
10-14-2009, 09:09 PM
Just get the Jets to stop talking smack against the fins. It's very annoying to the fin fans.

DrGraves
10-14-2009, 09:29 PM
the bills will have a better chance at winning if they don't show up to the game.

Miami_Vice
10-14-2009, 11:29 PM
Fin fan here.

I'm rooting for ya Bills!!!!

Just run the Wildcat on them. The Jets cant stop it. haha

Forward_Lateral
10-15-2009, 06:04 AM
Congrats to the Jets on their win this upcoming weekend.

HendersonD06
10-15-2009, 08:30 AM
On a side note: Just say the Jets actually do win, as a Jets fan...I will be pulling for the Bills to win a solid 6 or 7 games the rest of the season, thats because as a Jets fan...I do not wanna see the Bills with a McCoy, Bradford type of Franchise QB for years to come.

DMBcrew36
10-15-2009, 08:34 AM
Henderson, I appreciate all the time you put into your posts - the depth, etc, but you shouldn't have. You shouldn't waste your time trying to sell us on how awesome and optimistic you are for your Jets team. Most of us aren't going to read the posts - they are far, far too long, our team sucks, and thus we don't care because we know the Bills will lose or we want the Bills to lose. Nearly any team in the league can beat us right now, so running down your list of players doesn't really matter. Save your breakdowns for when you play real NFL teams, of which we are not.

Static
10-15-2009, 08:58 AM
On a side note: Just say the Jets actually do win, as a Jets fan...I will be pulling for the Bills to win a solid 6 or 7 games the rest of the season, thats because as a Jets fan...I do not wanna see the Bills with a McCoy, Bradford type of Franchise QB for years to come.

When the Bills get a new regime in place, The AFC East will be the most competetive divisions in football. The young talent that is in this division and with the Pats starting to show dings in their armor, It will be a fun decade.

HendersonD06
10-15-2009, 09:44 AM
To the poster above, I see that your a Dolphins fan... As a Jets fan, I'm still in love with this Rex Ryan Jets Defense, they are elite and honestly...The Dolphins Offense just runs that Wildcat Offensive attack to a "T", Rex Ryan needs another game or two against that Miami Wildcat, before he can start to shut it down (Like he did with the Ravens last year) But honestly, the Dolphins use Brown and Williams to perfection with the Wildcat.

On a side note: Was that just Sanchez vs Henne Part.1? What an exciting game that was, I already cant wait to see the Dolphins in less than 3 weeks, in the Meadowlands, with Jet fans going NUTS

mybills
10-15-2009, 09:53 AM
You're right, HenD06. The Bills are gonna surprise you big time. They were just playing dead so they can run all over the Jets.
They were just waiting for Poz to come back from his injury.
Sanchez should get bruised up by his cast.
Jauron is a genius.
Trent is really a Montana/Manning combination in disguise.
Watch out.

/sarcasm

Static
10-15-2009, 10:21 AM
To the poster above, I see that your a Dolphins fan... As a Jets fan, I'm still in love with this Rex Ryan Jets Defense, they are elite and honestly...The Dolphins Offense just runs that Wildcat Offensive attack to a "T", Rex Ryan needs another game or two against that Miami Wildcat, before he can start to shut it down (Like he did with the Ravens last year) But honestly, the Dolphins use Brown and Williams to perfection with the Wildcat.

On a side note: Was that just Sanchez vs Henne Part.1? What an exciting game that was, I already cant wait to see the Dolphins in less than 3 weeks, in the Meadowlands, with Jet fans going NUTS

Rex seems to have you guys going in the right direction (minus his mouth). I hope that game was an example of things to come, Great to see 2 young QBs battle.

first&goal
10-15-2009, 01:41 PM
I'm a Dolphins fan and with all honesty I would not underestimate the Bills, I do agree with the Bills fans that Jauron is not a great coach, but I feel the same about Ryan, last Monday he got totally out coached and I'm not buying into the notion that he was the architect of the Ravens defense, Ray Lewis and company are the reason why are so good in D, frankly I tend to believe that Ryan had nothing or little to do.
Is going to be a good game and I feel that Buffalo will win, I like how they run the ball and the jets can't stop that.....uh I did forget about the Jets incredible blitzing defense, which remind me that is all hype, Henne never got touched.
Go Buffalo!

HendersonD06
10-15-2009, 02:02 PM
I'm a Dolphins fan and with all honesty I would not underestimate the Bills, I do agree with the Bills fans that Jauron is not a great coach, but I feel the same about Ryan, last Monday he got totally out coached and I'm not buying into the notion that he was the architect of the Ravens defense, Ray Lewis and company are the reason why are so good in D, frankly I tend to believe that Ryan had nothing or little to do.
Is going to be a good game and I feel that Buffalo will win, I like how they run the ball and the jets can't stop that.....uh I did forget about the Jets incredible blitzing defense, which remind me that is all hype, Henne never got touched.
Go Buffalo!

I can respect your thoughts that the Bills can beat the Jets...This is an AFC East rival game, anything can happen.

But damn, it's true...Miami Dolphin fans really know nothing at all about Football (Maybe thats why the croud was 50% Jet fans on Monday night). Your own community doesn't even know a thing or two about Football.

Rex Ryan had nothing to do with that Ravens Defense? Are you freaking kidding me guy? How can anyone take you serious after that? Players such as Ray Lewis, Bart Scott, Ed Reed and Ngata all Respect Rex Ryan like NEVER before...Read about it. Bart Scott and Jim Leonard made sure they FOLLOWED Rex Ryan to the Jets, thats how much they love playing for this man.

Also...The Jets Defense ranks top 10 as of right now in 2009...That Ravens Defense? They dont even crack the top 10 anymore without Rex Ryan running the show.

The Jets cant stop the run? The Jets, in 5 weeks, have played 3 teams that rank top 10 in rushing Offense... Miami, New Orleans and Titans all rank top 10 in rushing offense...Lets not even go there, this Jets Defense is elite this year.

The Jets couldn't hit Henne? Just ask Tom Brady what the Jets did to him with the pass rush, we hit Brady a solid 20+ times that game.

It's going to take some time for Rex Ryan to have this Jets Defense playing like a "Rex Ryan Defense" Only fans such as yourself, who honestly know nothing about the game of football...Would expect for this Jets Defense to be the Ravens Defense over night. Only fans such as yourself wouldn't respect a top 10 overall Defense because the Dolphins happened to gain rushing yards out of a Crazy formation.

Patti120
10-15-2009, 02:07 PM
Can someone remind me why I'm travelling all the way to NYC to stand in the rain and watch the bills get obliterated?

HendersonD06
10-15-2009, 02:18 PM
Can someone remind me why I'm travelling all the way to NYC to stand in the rain and watch the bills get obliterated?

Thats what die hard fans do...They follow the team, root for the team, dream about the team and support them no matter what.

You are a real fan my friend, thats why I've posted on this site from time to time since 2005...Because Buffalo fans like yourself are the types of fans that I respect.

It's easy to be a Patriots, Steelers, Colts, Chargers fan...But it's tough being a Jets, Bills and Raiders fan...Thats what make us great fans

first&goal
10-15-2009, 02:30 PM
Here is my point, last year during the playoffs game the Ravens shut down completely the WC and last Monday the Fins were unstoppable...same coach right? you would think since he done it once he should know how to do it again, right?

I thought the Jets are middle of road ( 13 or 14 ) stopping the run and the Fins are top 5.

To be the like the Ravens Defense you need the right players not Ryan.....

ddaryl
10-15-2009, 03:35 PM

cause your a sadist or a masacist and you actually love the pain..

seriously why would you do this.. save the moeny and put it in your Xmas fund...

!Papacrunk!
10-15-2009, 04:33 PM
GO BILLS!

stomach is now gurgling, lol

mybills
10-16-2009, 06:43 AM
Oh c'mon, it's only a 2.5 hour drive from here. :D

casdhf
10-18-2009, 07:46 PM
Good call, Henderson!

Cntrygal
10-19-2009, 02:04 PM
:faint:

mybills
10-19-2009, 02:10 PM

:chuckle: We really did expect to lose!

HendersonD06
10-22-2009, 11:53 AM
Just wanted to stop by and say thanks for having me around here for all of these years when the Jets-Bills face eachother. Yeah, sometimes I post here and there during the offseason, but thats about it.

This site, these posters and these Mods have always showed me nothing but good football talk around here. It's funny... I have like one bad mark on all of my posts, but when I look under the control pannel...I have MANY of green bars from Buffalo fans giving me a thumbs up on my post and most of the time...I'm talking about the Jets. Really classy group of Buffalo fans here.

All in all...Win or Lose, I always come back after a Jets Win or Loss and now it's time for me to say... "Cya, until next time". I've been a football fan long enough, that I know that AFC East games are crazy...Anything can happen. Throw the records and everything out the window because when AFC East teams go heads up...Anything can happen.

If you Buffalo fans would ever take advice from me (A Jets fan)...Here is the #1 Rule...NEVER and I repeat...NEVER bet ($$$) on an AFC East game.

Syderick
10-22-2009, 12:17 PM
If you Buffalo fans would ever take advice from me (A Jets fan)...Here is the #1 Rule...NEVER and I repeat...NEVER bet ($$$) on an AFC East game.

Unless it's NE-BUF game.

trapezeus
10-22-2009, 12:24 PM
hendersond, that was a tough game. especially with you guys losing jenkins for the season.

see you in a few weeks for the toronto game. let us know before the game about what the jets have been upto and what kind of game we can expect from them again.

Cntrygal
10-22-2009, 01:08 PM
cya in a few weeks!

Ingtar33
10-22-2009, 01:34 PM
Just wanted to stop by and say thanks for having me around here for all of these years when the Jets-Bills face eachother. Yeah, sometimes I post here and there during the offseason, but thats about it.

This site, these posters and these Mods have always showed me nothing but good football talk around here. It's funny... I have like one bad mark on all of my posts, but when I look under the control pannel...I have MANY of green bars from Buffalo fans giving me a thumbs up on my post and most of the time...I'm talking about the Jets. Really classy group of Buffalo fans here.

All in all...Win or Lose, I always come back after a Jets Win or Loss and now it's time for me to say... "Cya, until next time". I've been a football fan long enough, that I know that AFC East games are crazy...Anything can happen. Throw the records and everything out the window because when AFC East teams go heads up...Anything can happen.

except when it's a NE-Buf game... oh.. someone already said that.

I really thought the jets would slap us around. they should have if it wasn't for Sanchez's meltdown and Jenkins injury.