PDA

View Full Version : I Could Careless of Dick Jauron's Feelings And His Good Guy Persona

BuffaloBlitz83
10-14-2009, 12:33 PM
He Is Not My Friend. He Is The Coach Of My Team. I Don't Care If He Is Sad And Cries. If He Won Games, Things Would Be Different.

He Is a Failure Of A Coach, Not Just In Buffalo(CHICAGO).

I Want To Embarrass Him So He Knows We Think He Stinks As A Coach And Never Coaches in NFL Again And Tortures Another Fan Base. This Will Get To Ralph as Every Sports News Outlet Will Air It.

This Isn't About Being Friendly. Dick Jauron Personally Ruined Our Lives As Sport Fans. Don't Give Him A Free Pass, He is A Nice Guy, He Tried. BULL****. TRYING is BS unless You Got The Skill set to Lead.

SABURZFAN
10-14-2009, 08:38 PM
the problem i see is that he's too friendly and too nice. it's no wonder that every player in that locker room speaks up for him. they don't want to deal with a hardass who may work them a little harder. that's why they're in the position they're in. that's why they continue to make boneheaded mistakes. it's pathetic.

elltrain22
10-14-2009, 08:56 PM
Players often take on the personna of its head coach, and thats the case w/ us. We have no passion, no fire, and we play w/o confidence, and play timid. Trickie Dick embodys this soft, sorry-***, bunch of stiffs.

Joe Fo Sho
10-14-2009, 09:42 PM
I Could Careless of Dick Jauron's Feelings And His Good Guy Persona

So, it's clear that you care at least a little bit then. How come?