PDA

View Full Version : Life Lessons of being a Bills Fan

Hemlepp53
10-14-2009, 08:36 PM
I've come to realize that the Bills have taught me many invaluable life lessons:

1. Loyalty and Love sometimes and quite often defy logic and common sense.

2. Hope, belief and faith are wonderful and oddly unwaivering.

3. The belief that a 33 year old ex-football player and ex-coach can play better football than a professional NFL player and/or can coach better than an NFL coach.

4. There is more to a city than a chicken wing or a lot of snow.

5. Large doses of alcohol or marijuana are nutritious and delicious and apparently a necessity of life on Sundays (and occasionally on Monday nights).

6. Being a fan is much like being married- those vows are simple and serious- through good times and bad, in sickness and in health, all the days of my life. Sure, there are times when I have to walk away in anger, but then there are times, when I am bound by a love that is undefinable.

To the Bills- I promise to love, honor and cherish all the days of my life and to continue to self medicate.

SABURZFAN
10-14-2009, 08:55 PM
the Buffalo Bills are like $2 whores. you get what you pay for. not much, is it?

Hemlepp53
10-14-2009, 08:59 PM
I have been married for 9 years I think. I could do without the wife before the Bills.

I know dont say it but.... It is what it is...

raphael120
10-15-2009, 12:53 AM
I have been married for 9 years I think. I could do without the wife before the Bills.

I know dont say it but.... It is what it is...

9 years...you think? lol

Nice.

Buffalogic
10-15-2009, 02:26 AM
You da man Hemlepp! I feel the same way, especially point number 5!

My friends always give me **** because I'm ultra passionate and still talk **** even when the bills lose. But every one of them respects that I'm a true fan through and through.

YardRat
10-15-2009, 05:10 AM
I hope the Bills don't go after custody of my kids and half of my income when they pack up their bags and leave.

Hemlepp53
10-15-2009, 03:34 PM
9 years...you think? lol

Nice.

I am not here to be the best family member... I dont know excatly what year I was married... Can't tell you a correct BDay for the wife or my 4 kids... I never forget a birthday or date on importance .. but i cant run them off the top on my head if you asked me too.... But thanks to Outlook and a really good younger sister I would not remember... I am the guy at the kid's doc office calling the wife when answering questions... But I Love Em All...

I do know the excat Bday of my American Bulldog Hercules... I can name the number of every starting Bills Player when the roster is healthy... What can I say...

Hemlepp53
10-15-2009, 03:35 PM
You da man Hemlepp! I feel the same way, especially point number 5!

My friends always give me **** because I'm ultra passionate and still talk **** even when the bills lose. But every one of them respects that I'm a true fan through and through.

Bro I live in South Florida... You dont know the 1/2 of it.. All Phin fans and Retired Jet fans live down here... I will run it with any of them any day.. after any loss.....