PDA

View Full Version : How is Losman doing?

BillsWin
10-14-2009, 10:35 PM
Not watching it right now. Cable is down. How is ole JP doing?

Hemlepp53
10-14-2009, 10:41 PM
Watched JP get sacked TWO TIMES in one 3 and out drive... Really Sad...

Billz_fan
Not to good tonight, He has been sacked 5 times, Vegas is losing 22-2 with like 11 minutes left.

Dying_-2-_Live
Well, He's losing... http://www.ufl-football.com/game3.html

Philagape
10-14-2009, 10:43 PM
C'mon, it's the Tuskers, they shut down everybody! You can't possibly judge him against the Tuskers!

Hemlepp53
10-14-2009, 10:46 PM
C'mon, it's the Tuskers, they shut down everybody! You can't possibly judge him against the Tuskers!

Cant sleep on the Tuskers... JP when this little project ends..... :shoothead:

Billz_fan
10-14-2009, 10:46 PM

lol

29-2 now

yordad
10-14-2009, 11:57 PM
So... no one seen him evade three tackles in the backfield, run 50 yards, and gain 9 on that one play? How about the two TD passes?

Treason
10-15-2009, 12:05 AM
Once more proving that without a decent line, JP is too skittish in the pocket to be effective. With protection he looks great. Funny thing is, his line in Vegas is a little better than what Trent is behind right now. lol

BuffaloBlitz83
10-15-2009, 12:40 AM
Oh Losman Oh Losman

Philagape
10-15-2009, 01:19 AM
So... no one seen him evade three tackles in the backfield, run 50 yards, and gain 9 on that one play? How about the two TD passes?

Wow, almost as good as Brooks Bollinger!

I used to do that in our mud games behind Messer Ave. I'm awesome!

Commissioner
10-15-2009, 06:19 AM
Brooks Bollinger looked like Joe Montana. JP took a whole bunch of sacks for losses, but didn't get too much help from his Oline. He still seems to launch bullets over his receivers heads. He's got to be the most frustrating QB to watch... Looks great sometimes and complete crap other times. So erratic.

LtFinFan66
10-15-2009, 06:28 AM
Just an honest question here:

Why are you guys worried so much about your former QB when it seems you have plenty to worry about with your current QB. Just wondering

cocamide
10-15-2009, 07:05 AM

Why are you guys worried so much about your former QB when it seems you have plenty to worry about with your current QB. Just wondering

To put to rest any questions that the previous QB is better than our current one. At this time, it seems like the two options we had were getting kicked in the nuts or punched in the nuts.

Chewytie
10-15-2009, 07:06 AM

Keeps our minds off of our current QB...

JD
10-15-2009, 07:13 AM

THANK YOU

Who the **** cares that the guy could air it out!? He's just simply not meant for the NFL. Edwards will never go to the UFL. I guarantee he makes the pro bowl in the next five years, as long as he has a decent line and competent coaches. Take that, MIKEY :chuckle:

Bulldog
10-15-2009, 07:34 AM

I'm pretty sure the Tuskers could give the Bills a run for their money at this point. And I'm dead serious.

yordad
10-15-2009, 07:58 AM

Why are you guys worried so much about your former QB when it seems you have plenty to worry about with your current QB. Just wonderingI am not a Billls coach. I am just a fan. Obviously.

yordad
10-15-2009, 08:00 AM
To put to rest any questions that the previous QB is better than our current one. At this time, it seems like the two options we had were getting kicked in the nuts or punched in the nuts.Yes. This also assess our current coaches ability to assess and use talent properly.

yordad
10-15-2009, 08:01 AM
THANK YOU

Who the **** cares that the guy could air it out!? He's just simply not meant for the NFL. Edwards will never go to the UFL. I guarantee he makes the pro bowl in the next five years, as long as he has a decent line and competent coaches. Take that, MIKEY :chuckle:Why in the world would you guarantee that?

SABURZFAN
10-15-2009, 08:08 AM
Originally Posted by yordad

let me jump up in the air and click my heels for garbage times stats. keep licking Losman's balls, you idiot. :rolleyes:

muestafa1
10-15-2009, 11:05 AM
Not to beat a dead horse, but in the UFL you can ground the ball as long as it goes past the line of scrimmage (no need to get outside the tackles). That means that you should be getting sacked far less than in the NFL because you could throw it at the ground the minute you feel pressure.